ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MONICA BROWN AND SONS HIT THE BASKETBALL GAME

Rodney Jr.,7, and Romelo,4, enjoyed a great game of basketball with mom Monica Brown over the weekend. The boys watched with excitement as the Atlanta ‘Hawks’ and Miami ‘Heat’ battled it out for a win. Rodney and Romelo even met with a few of the players while at the game. “Mommy Sons Night Hawks VS Heat so cute how excited they are,” tweeted Monica.

Brown was so happy that her sons got to meet LeBron James since Rodney Jr. had long wanted to mingle with the NBA star. “Rocko told me it was his dream to meet @kingjames….thank u to My girl @savannahrb. Love U,” tweeted the star. Monica also thanked Adrienne and Chris Bosh for their kindness in letting her sons snap a few candids with them. “Thx to The Bosh Family,” said the singer. “U were so kind to my babies.”

Monica is currently in the studio. She recently released a single with Brandy called “It All Belongs to Me,” and debuted her seventh studio album entitled ‘New Life’ earlier this year. Rodney Jr. and Romelo are Brown and ex-boyfriend Rodney Sr.’s only children together.

13 Comments to “MONICA BROWN AND SONS HIT THE BASKETBALL GAME”

• Nashville Seo consultants directory April 19, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I likе the helpful informatioոn you proviԁe
    iin your articles. І’ll bookmark yohr blog and cɦeck again here frequentlƴ.

I am qite ѕurе I’ll learո many new ѕtuff right here!

Good luck for the next!

• Neimani November 29, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Uuuhhh, which one is the 4 year old????

• Carla November 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm

These boys are adorable !!! She always has them involved in positive things. I saw Rodney Jr is a straight A student and Romelo too… Love it

• Crystal November 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm

She KEEPS them so fly… I do bed to differ @weknowmonica she’s always showing them in regular environments with regular people. The oldest by no means looks sad. He’s a big boy and they aren’t smiley for pics. Mine arent either . Rocko asked to meet Lebron sure Monica could care less to meet him. LOL not looking to argue just my opinion asa mom of 4 boys .I also think Lil Rockos personality is like Big Rockos he’s such a cute version of his dad and Romelo looks just like Mommy. I love that they’re the center of her life … My fav BCK boys

• WriterSanti November 13, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Love seeing these boys

• MarieNicole November 12, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Those eyes are everything. They are always so stylish. I love Monica. I hope her and her husband have a baby someday in the future.

• WeKnowMonica November 12, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Why does she always have her kids posing with famous people? We know you know people Monica! Little Rodney always has this sadness in his face. Other than that I think she is doing a great job and the boys are soooo handsome!

• EVELINA RAE November 12, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I love Monica’s shirt.
    Gotta love those boys, so damn cute and stylish.

• Muneerah November 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm

They are allways fly. Look at lul rock true religion. And am I the only one who realuzed that monica sabes lil rock old stuff hor melo..

• Misunderstood November 12, 2012 at 11:43 am

My favorite BCK boys, they’re so freakin cute! I can’t with the Heat!

• Iridescent Me. November 12, 2012 at 10:46 am

Handsome boys. How old is Ray Allen? He’s aging. =]

• Jasmyn November 12, 2012 at 10:18 am

Love Monica and her boys! They are always dressed so nicely & well put together. Glad Rocko got his wish.

• mel2 November 12, 2012 at 10:13 am

Aww Monica’s boys are so fly.