TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

PHOTOS: ANANSA SIMS INTRODUCES SON DAVID BERNARD III

Introducing David Bernard III! Anansa Sims recently shared pictures of her and husband David Patterson’s second child together, born at San Antonio Community hospital in Upland, California at a healthy 8lbs, 13ozs. Anansa and David Sr.’s first son joins big sister Ava,16 months, who is featured on ‘Beverly’s Full House’ via OWN’s network every Saturday.

“Mom is doing great,” the Beverly’s Full House star’s rep tells Us Magazine. “Grandma is overjoyed and adores being a grandparent.”

David III was born on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.  Former supermodel Beverly Johnson is one proud grandma now having two grandchildren to call her own!

Photos: Facebook

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

10 Comments to “PHOTOS: ANANSA SIMS INTRODUCES SON DAVID BERNARD III”

• Debbie August 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had
    to ask!

• Lucio Spade August 6, 2013 at 5:49 am

An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I feel that it’s best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• Lyndia Shuptrine August 6, 2013 at 5:08 am

That is the best weblog for anybody who desires to search out out about this topic. You notice a lot its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I really would needHaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

• Jene Gagliardotto August 2, 2013 at 6:27 am

Believe it or not unlike the Brits in The most effective Exotic Marigold Hotel, who want to leave England I’d personally enjoy to retire to England. I really like that country!

• monique November 16, 2012 at 10:40 am

Congratulations!!! Beautiful baby :-)

• Sherley November 15, 2012 at 9:54 pm

He looks just like his mother. I’m loving the picture of the eskimo kiss.

• Misunderstood November 15, 2012 at 4:48 pm

SCORPIO’S Him is so adorable my goodness. Can I have him and his sister.

• GraciouslyMe November 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm

This is the year of the baby boy!! I just want to eat him. So cute.

• Iridescent Me. November 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Awwwh! He looks like his mommy. So precious.

• EVELINA RAE November 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm