As a mother, sometimes we just want to understand the motives behind why our children do some of things that they do. It would put our minds at ease if we could get inside the innermost workings of their little minds and figure them out. Unfortunately, we may never know. Here are 10 questions that moms would love to ask their kids:
1. Why is it that as soon as I make myself a sandwich, you are all of a sudden starving even though you JUST ate?
2. Why is bedtime a fight every night? It’s not something new. You have to sleep every night, it’s not going away.
3. Why do you want the same toy that your sister has at the same time? There are $5,000 worth of toys in the house but you insist on playing with one rubber band just because she finds it fascinating right now.
4. Why must you call my name repeatedly and then not ask a question?
5. Why do you jump from your bed to the chair when you know you’ll get in trouble?
6. Why do you act like getting your face washed is like being scrubbed with hot coals?
7. Why must you pick your nose and then put your finger in your mouth? Yuck!
8. Why must you wait until you’re about to burst before telling me you need to go the bathroom?
9. Why must you fight against nap time? You’ll be begging for a nap when you’re mommy’s age.
10. Why do you wait until I’ve gotten you all dressed, out to the car and all strapped into your car seat to tell me you need to potty?
What are some questions that you’d like you ask your kids?