MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

USHER ‘CINCO’ TURNS CINCO!

Tameka Foster-Raymond had an early bird celebration for son Usher V that was completely under the sea on November 18, 2012. The party featured everything from customized surf boards to a blue birthday cake with sea creature decorations.

Various family members and friends joined Usher V in his celebration, including Naviyd who blew out his big brother’s candles when it came time for Usher to make a wish. “How awful was Navi for blowing out URV’s candles,” tweeted Tameka. There were plenty of treats for the kids and adults got to socialize during the festivities.

Usher V will turn 5-years-old on Monday, November 26, 2012. He is the first child of Tameka and ex-husband Usher Raymond.  The former couple parent two children together.

13 Comments to “USHER ‘CINCO’ TURNS CINCO!”

• PrettyP November 21, 2012 at 10:33 am

All of her young men are handsome! No girls. Sheesh and to think I want a house full of men lol maybe one girl would be nice now that I think about it

• Jasmyn November 20, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Happy Birthday Cinco! That cake is nice

• Deshay November 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Her boys are so cute. I love the party theme!

• theyknow November 20, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Looks like fun and I love the cake!! All of her kids are so handsome!

• WriterSanti November 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Looks like everyone had fun.

• mel2 November 20, 2012 at 11:51 am

The boyz are getting so big and all are so handsome. Happy birthday Cinco!

• Writer November 20, 2012 at 11:18 am

Awwwww, he is so cute and navi is too. He look like he really enjoyed himself. He better not settle down yet though. thats mommys bday for him, next is daddys bday for him. Hopefully as the boys grow, the parents will too and be able to have 1 party on each of the boys actual bday

Oan: Everything look so nice and fun and not over the top. Awwww, happy early bday kiddo.

• Trisha (the original one) November 20, 2012 at 11:16 am

They are getting so big! Happy Birthday Cinco!! I’m sure Kyle was there in spirit rip

*That’s Tameka’s oldest son in black right?!

• PlainMean November 20, 2012 at 11:11 am

Cinco is starting to favor his mom more! That party looks fun!

• Shi November 20, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I’ve see Usher in them but I’ve always seen Tameka in them as well. Cinco has always reminded me of Kyle while Navyd reminds me of Tameka’s second oldest son (can’t think of his name). In any case, she has very handsome boys.

• GraciouslyMe November 20, 2012 at 11:06 am

She seems to be taking it one day at a time. I’m glad she’s proving she can still be a fab mama even without full custody of her kids!

• EVELINA RAE November 20, 2012 at 10:44 am

What an AMAZING looking cake. Cinco’s Cinco, lol. He’s SO CUTE!

Seems like a wonderful party!

• EVELINA RAE November 20, 2012 at 10:48 am

awwweee how could I have forgotten?…R.I.P. Kile Glover!!!