MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

TV WATCH: CALI DREAM AND JUSTICE SHINE IN NEW REALITY SHOW

‘Marrying The Game’ kicked off with its season premiere this week and the youngest members of the family took the cake. During all of the preparation for Tiffney and Jayceon’s wedding, Cali Dream was asked to try on her dress and Justice was asked to walk mom down the aisle. Both girl and boy rocked the show with Justice being the perfect little gentleman and Cali Dream almost making her dad cry. “I’m not typical into any wedding activities. But to see my little baby in this beautiful little white dress, I’m not missing that for nothing in the world,” said Game.

So far it looks like Tiffney is doing the majority of the work in preparation for her and Jayceon’s big day. Viewers will find out if the two actually go through with their plans to wed at the season’s ending.

Tiffney and Jayceon have two children together. Game has three kids in all. Check out Cali Dream and Justice in all of their fashion glory in below!

VIDEO: Watch Cali Dream Almost Bring Her Dad To tears

VIDEO: Watch Justice Rehearse Walking His Mom Down The Aisle

15 Comments to “TV WATCH: CALI DREAM AND JUSTICE SHINE IN NEW REALITY SHOW”

• Valerie November 25, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Loved the show, I will contrinue to watch. They seem so “real”, and Im a “Cali Girl”, bout time we get something.

• WriterSanti November 24, 2012 at 11:23 am

Cute pix

• lauren November 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm

His wife looks much older than him… His kids look identical to him!

• HoneyChild November 22, 2012 at 9:22 am

Cali is my favorite! She is the cutest little girl!

• Tangi November 21, 2012 at 6:48 pm

I liked the show. Tiffney is a “fo’ real” sister, not what I expected. And I thought The Game’s name was pronounced Jason until I saw the show.
    They have some cute kids and he is just crazy for Cali.
    Oh and I liked seeing the kids with their mom. When Cali was born he just posted pictures of her like he had her on his own. lol. I use to be like this is “baby” Tiffney but where is she? And I agree with whoever it was: tatoo’s on the face…….

• MarieNicole November 21, 2012 at 5:01 pm

What she wears on her off days is her business. Why would those parents even care?

• randomtandem November 21, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Do we really need any more reality shows? I like scripted shows that require talent and imagination to create. I’m sick of all of these “reality” shows. The little girl is cute though!

• Trisha (the original one) November 21, 2012 at 1:15 pm

The kids were so cute on the show. Cali has the cutest voice, i love how The Game interacts with her. I wonder if Harlem will talk on the show?

Tiffany was a little different than i thought she would be lol. But she tolerates a lot from the Game. I wanted to strangle him lol. He needs to control his ways b/c it’s not cool.

• PlainMean November 21, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I haven’t watched the show… Maybe I’ll catch some reruns while on maternity leave. Jayceon is really cute and his kids are adorable.

• theyknow November 21, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Well he did try and help pick out the cake..lol!! I thought the show was pretty good. They have very cute kids!

• Jasmyn November 21, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I watched and thought that these two are prefect for each other…they both are funny & they challenge each other…

Now those babies, Cali looked absolutely stunning in her dress and King is just a little charmer and a mama’s boy!

• PrettyP November 21, 2012 at 12:18 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• niaboo87 November 21, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Yeah I love the show The Game’s something else on there I want say anything else lol… and the kids are adorable and I love how The Game is all about his kids but espeically with his daughter .

• EVELINA RAE November 21, 2012 at 11:56 am

Cali!!! You cute little thing you!

• EVELINA RAE November 22, 2012 at 9:28 am

Questions…do they refer to King by his middle name, Justice?