KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

CPS OPENS INVESTIGATION ON HALLE’S DAUGHTER AFTER THANKSGIVING BRAWL

Halle Berry has suffered more repercussions than a few after ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and fiance Olivier Martinez fought it out in her driveway on Thanksgiving day. In addition to having to explain the brawl to 4-year-old Nahla, the actress may have to explain her side to Child Protective Services (CPS).

A close family friend recently told media sources that Halle and Gabriel are being investigated by CPS following the fight that took place between Aubry and Martinez. Radar Online reports,

“Detectives from the LAPD formally contacted CPS after Gabe’s arrest, because Nahla was present when the fight occurred. Nahla wasn’t actually involved in the melee, and by all accounts, Halle whisked her out of the driveway as soon as the fight between Olivier and Gabe started. However, DCFS was contacted because there has been a history of allegations of physical abuse. Social workers will be interviewing Halle, Gabriel and Olivier about what happened on Thanksgiving. DCFS must ensure that Nahla’s environment is safe.”

Aubry was hospitalized and subsequently arrested after getting into a fight with Olivier while dropping off Nahla at Berry’s house on November 22, 2012. He was released the next day on $20,000 bail, and has a court date set for December 13, 2012. Gabriel is currently prohibited from being within 100 yards of Halle, Nahla, and Olivier.

Check out one more picture of Halle and Nahla on their way to watch ‘Yo Gabba Gabba’ at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, CA on November 23rd, 2012.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

47 Comments to “CPS OPENS INVESTIGATION ON HALLE’S DAUGHTER AFTER THANKSGIVING BRAWL”

• Kc December 1, 2012 at 1:32 am

why do people feel so sorry for Gabe.He knew what he was getting himself into from the start,and he agreed to have a baby with her for money.Now Halle wants Oliver to be a dad to her daughter and she wants Gabe out,because she can’t move where she wants to and she has to pay him child support.Now it looks like they both screwed each other.Halle should have just went to the sperm bank if she wanted full control of where her daughter lives and whether she pay c/s or not.

• Kc December 1, 2012 at 1:27 am

Haha! Good for Gabe.People need to stop coming down so hard on Halle when she wasn’t even the one fighting.Just because Gabe’s got beat the worse,does not mean he didn’t start the fight.He is living off Halle’s c/s and he’s not even a custodial parent,and he started this fight.That is why he is the one that went to jail.

• me November 29, 2012 at 1:01 pm

CPS needs to be involved. The whole family needs help…Lets start with Halle.

• nikksmom November 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm

This whole situation is just pitiful. You mean to tell me with all the money that is flowing between the three of them that they can’t all come to a compromise for the sake of the baby? All of them should be ashamed and I think they are all guilty of thinking of themselves and not Nahla. One person who definitely needs to keep his nose out of this is Halle’s fiancé. He is not Nahla’s father and for all he (Olivier) knows he may be replaced like all of Halle’s other men, when she gets bored with him or gets that warm feeling for a co-star in whatever future film project she may have.

• Pisces November 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Why is it that Olivier is so dumb or clueless that he can’t see that Halle Berry is just trying to use him to get what she wants?

If the home security tapes never appear from that day then we know it was a set up.

• khrish November 27, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Pisces, really? She doesn’t want Gabe and that’s what he can’t stand. He thought he was going to get Halle, the baby and the money…LOLOLOLO. For once it’s not Halle getting beat up. I’m glad she has someone to stand up for her. Bye,bye Gabe. She got what she wanted from you…….a beautiful baby girl. Go Halle!

• C.J. November 28, 2012 at 9:25 am

I hope you don’t think it’s in Nahla’s best interest for her daddy to go “bye, bye.” I don’t think Gabe cares about Halle not wanting him, I think he has a problem with Halle and Olivier trying to make Olivier take over the dad role and move her to his home country. ANY parent would have a problem with this. Just think of how Halle would feel if Gabe wanted to move Nahla to Canada.

I’m actually surprised that an altercation didn’t happen sooner when those photos were released of Olivier kissing Nahla on the lips topped with her being shirtless (yes she was a baby, but those pictures are just unsettling). Most men would have a serious problem with that. Halle flipped her lid when Gabe was with Kim (and we don’t even know that Kim actually met Nahla), but it’s fine for her boyfriend to kiss her daughter on the lips? I bet if Kim kissed Nahla on the lips she would’ve had Gabe in court to take away his visitation.

Nahla needs BOTH parents and clearly they both need joint counselling (no I don’t think Gabe is innocent in this either).

• Sherley November 28, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Agree with you CJ 100%. Halle isn’t that great of a catch, she has major issues. I felt this way about her when I loved her. Now she’s just ehh.

• Pisces November 28, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Hi khrish. Nice to read you again.

• Pisces November 28, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Well, what can I say? There is evidence of quite a few Halle Berry sympathizers on BCK. Tons of women on here must want somebody to beat up men they hate, too.

• Pisces November 27, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Poor Gabe is in a position now in which he could possibly be deported. How will that help him bond with his daughter as she grows? Messing up Gabe’s face is like messing with his lively hood and money maker. His face got mucked up.

I hope he sues Halle Berry and her washed up boyfriend. I feel sorry for him and that sucker she is using to get back at Gabe..

I guess he sees now what can happen when you go up against Halle Berry. She will get you back some way some how.

So convenient to focus on this sad custody situation when nobody is talking about her acting in her latest movie, “Dark Tides”..The movie is so forgettable that I don’t even know if that’s the correct title.

• Pisces November 27, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Oops… the latest movie both she and Olivier Martinez “starred” in is called “Dark Tide”. At least they got engaged out of doing the movie together if not Academy Award winning roles.

• FELICIA November 27, 2012 at 12:53 pm

In my opinion, Olivier should NOT be putting his two cents in with Gabriel. He is not married to Halle, nor is he Nayla’s step-dad!!! He should have pulled Gab to the side and talked to him like a man, if he wanted to get something off his chest. How would you feel if you went to your ex-husband/boyfriends house and his new wife/girlfriend confronted you about YOUR child, instead of the father?

Also, the comment about DCFS being for the poverty generation and not the rich & famous. I can’t believe you would say something like that, DCFS is for all children who are abused. Rich people abuse their children just like the poor. I’m glad they are involved because now their relationships will be monitored more closely. If Gab was at fault, then he needs to pay the consequences. Funny how the cameras around Halle’s house does not show the driveway or the fight…

• rose November 27, 2012 at 11:29 am

I don’t trust Aubry. He doesn’t strike me as the type who would date older or darker. I believe he was after Halle’s money and fame. I think she was intrigued by the baby they would create.Love had nothing to do with it.

• khrish November 27, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Amen! Halle only wanted a baby as she said on Oprah. He thougt if he gave her the baby she would end up wanting him too. I hope he does get deported. We have too many racist in this country anyway.

• C.J. November 28, 2012 at 9:12 am

I don’t believe Halle. Gabe wasn’t crazy or a racist when she was with him or even after they broke up. It wasn’t until he wanted joint custody that we started hearing those claims. I also don’t believe those “Nahla is scared of him” and “he puts her in danger” claims either and neither did DCFS.

Likewise, I don’t believe Gabe when he says that Nahla is scared of Olivier.

• Sherley November 26, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Gabriel has been granted a restraining order against Olivier. He stated Olivier started with him Weds during Nahla’s Thanksgiving play and he told Gabriel they are going to take Nahla to France regardless. According to Gabriel, the next day when he came to drop off Nahla, a nanny is usually the one that he does the exchange with, Olivier came out of the home threatening & pushing him. I’m not saying Gabriel doesn’t have anger issues, but the timing is too fishy to me. I’m on his side.

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 9:05 am

I’m fighting for Gabriel for Nahla’s sake. Everyone needs a Father figure in their life; especially their biological Father. Nahla needs Gabriel just as much as she needs Halle. Olivier is a nice added bonus…he’s appreciated, but not necessary.

• Westindies November 27, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Yeah me too, why will he do something that foolish just after his big court win…

• Pisces November 27, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I’m with you, Sherley. I’m for Gabe in this situation, too. I wish he could get an attorney to prove that Halle and Olivier set him up for that confrontation.

• khrish November 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm

If they did set him up, I’m glad. Sometimes no father is better than one with problems as he’s said to have. I never did like him with Halle. I hope he loses everything in regards to Nalia.

• Sam November 26, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I hope they take the baby away from Halle and give it to Gabe bc she is way to controlling and then she will learn a lesson. You don’t hear Gabe asking the courts can he take Nahla to Canada.

• C.J. November 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm

If Gabe’s account of this story is true and the security cam can prove it, Olivier should be sent to jail and should never be allowed to be around Nahla. If Halle refuses to leave him (again assuming Gabe’s side is true), Nahla needs to be taken from her because her judgement can’t be trusted.

• Toya November 26, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Time for the foolishness to end. It’s like these three are living out an upcoming drama by way of their life!!! Yeah this poor baby gone have some serious issues if mommy/daddy don’t start setting some positive examples.. Between the PAPS, nannies, arguing and no telling what else she has seen/heard I’m praying for this innocent, beautiful child!! Funny how the folks that love her the most are going to be the same people to confuse her on how to really understand it… Life and its ironies!!!!

• Pisces November 26, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Such posh surroundings…so ghetto.

• Celeste November 26, 2012 at 6:45 pm

For years I witnessed violence in my father’s home and, although I was never hit, it scarred me deeply. Halle has a history of relationships with violent men. She needs to take a break and deal with why that is… for her child’s sake.

• Kaye November 26, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Poor Nahla. Her dad needs to get his anger problems under wraps before the courts end up making him have supervised visits. No matter what someone is saying, you don’t start a fight near your child or with someone in your child’s life. Gabriel could’ve brought up whatever that was said to Halle, in court or spoke to Olivier at another time.

Everyone likes to attack Halle, but it’s seeming more and more like she was right about him.

• Jasmyn November 26, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I truly feel bad for this little girl…it seems like all the adults in her life are acting like children and sadly it’s going to affect her the most…

• theyknow November 26, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I hope they can get it together for Nahla’s sake. She does not need to be in all that adult mess.

• mel2 November 26, 2012 at 3:08 pm

I’m not taking sides, my only concern is for Nahla. However, it’s very unfortunate that the adults around her cant get along. On the flip side even the rich n famous have issues (e.g. Fiddy and his baby mama. Usher and Tameka). They all need counciling!!!

• EVELINA RAE November 26, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Everyone pray for this little Jewel, Miss Nahla Ariela Aubry. Nahla has seen and been through so much in her short 4 years. I pray she remains happy and doesn’t remember these negative portions of her childhood.

• Sherley November 26, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Amen! I hope all this does not cause Nahla to resent her mother later on.

• jhazzael November 28, 2012 at 12:00 am

for the sake of argument, Should it be proven without a shadow of a doubt, that Gabriel did throw the first punch, what would you say then.

• GraciouslyMe November 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

This is so sad. Get it together, Halle & Co. for the sake of that baby! She should be known for her craft, not her crazy drama.

• Sherley November 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I wonder how Halle would feel if CPS decided the best place for Nahla is not with her or Gabriel, but with someone else and she gets visitations only.

• Trisha (the original one) November 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Her & Gabe would probably finally join forces & try to get along so they can get joint custody back

• Sherley November 26, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I don’t see Halle joining forces with Gabriel to do anything. If she can swallow her pride to do that, she needs to start exercising that options now before the judge makes the decision for her.

• Jasmyn November 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I was just thinking this. I don’t think those two will realize what’s really important until its taken away from them.

• Jasmyn November 26, 2012 at 3:19 pm

• Jasmyn November 26, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Oops! Didn’t mean to reply here… :(

• Hmmm November 26, 2012 at 8:08 pm

The same way any mother would feel.

• Trisha (the original one) November 26, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Messyyyyyy! They need to go to mediation or something. Nahla always looks happy when she’s w/ her mom, or Oliver, or Gabe. You can tell she loves all of them, why can’t they be civil/cordial for her?! Gabe shouldn’t have thrown the punch. If he didn’t like what Oliver was saying, he should have just ran his foot over while driving out the driveway.& Oliver should have just wrote a note or wait to a non holiday day, when Nahla is not around to have a talk w/ Gabe. Hopefully Gabe can see his babygirl soon (when his face gets better, don’t want Nahla to see that lol)

**What other allegations were there about physical abuse?!

• Leighla November 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Dirst punch, though? That’s the big question for me.

• Oxford November 27, 2012 at 12:42 am

@Trisha I agree about Nahla loving ALL of them and you can tell the love is mutual. Its a shame the way things turned out considering both Nahla’s father and father figure are French.

In a perfect world Nahla would be able to go from both her families without fisticuffs and the law being involved. But since we don’t live in a perfect world, Nahla might end up with a third party until the adults get their act together. Sometimes we “kids” act more mature than the adults.

• Iridescent Me. November 26, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I really wish they’d leave them alone. Sidebar: I enjoyed Wendy’s interview with Halle today. Very down to earth.

• Me 2 November 26, 2012 at 12:32 pm