KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

GALLERY: ‘THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS’

Wondering how some of your favorite celebrity kids celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday? Then click over to see pictures of the David Otunga and son, the Simmons, the Elgins, and more in the gallery titled ’Thanksgiving Leftovers’.

Tags : Posted in : Gallery

15 Comments to “GALLERY: ‘THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS’”

• GABY November 28, 2012 at 1:41 am

I wonder why kim kardashian is with the pippens all the time now. Posing in thier family photos and everything. is she with scottie pippen now? I wouldnt be surprised tho..

• WriterSanti November 27, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Cute pix

• Sherley November 27, 2012 at 12:08 pm

How did I miss these pictures? My goodness..so much cuteness in one gallery. Aden is too adorable in his outfit. Kenzo & family are awwww. Jackson Bosh makes me smile with his cute self. I’m in love with Roc playing the piano.

• Trisha (the original one) November 26, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Aden is throwing up the peace sign! haha. He’s so cute!

Kim Kardashian is make her way more & more on this blog lol

• Sherley November 27, 2012 at 12:21 pm

She’s even invading the one place I can get away from her. I wish BCK would have blocked her out like they did the woman in the Murphy pictures.

• PrettyP November 28, 2012 at 10:50 am

LOL

• Mona November 26, 2012 at 5:07 pm

is there something wrong with beautiful baby Aden’s eyes? they seem to be a little odd i am only saying this out of curiosity and in absolutely NO way am i trying to be malicious thank you btw all the kids look beautiful!

• Standing alone ... November 26, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I don’t believe there is anything wrong with baby Adens eyes. He’s newborn — most newborns eyes look strange.

• Jasmyn November 26, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Love the David’s photo & Baby Jackson watching tv with his Daddy

• EVELINA RAE November 26, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Two cute David’s!

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 8:55 am

What is the red bracelet around Aden’s hand symbolize? I’ve seen numerous people with them on, but I thought it was an East Indian culture thing…excuse my ignorance I really don’t know.

• Trisha (the original one) November 27, 2012 at 10:20 am

It’s not ignorance Evelina! I know a lot of people wonder that. But i know in the jamaican culture, a red string is tied around the baby’s wrist to ward off evil & chase away duppy’s (jamaican word for ghost). I’ve seen it done in the latin culture, indian culture, and Asian culture. I think they all have the same meaning. So i guess Tamara heard about it & wanted to take part in it

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 10:46 am

Thanks!

Jamaican…really? That one surprised me. I know they’re really big on the duppy stuff in the Caribbean, but I didn’t know they had bracelets…interesting. Tamera’s Mom, Darlene, is off Bahamian descent, so that may have been her influence, too.

• PrettyP November 28, 2012 at 10:51 am

So the black string is an American thing?.. because when I had my son my family had a black string for my son fpr bad dreams (nightmares)

• Trisha (the original one) November 28, 2012 at 10:58 am

Idk, but i’ve seen the black string before too!