SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CORY HARDRICT IS ALWAYS THINKING OF CREE

Cory Hardrict has got his son, Cree, on his heart and mind 24/7. The actor recently spoke with Sister 2 Sister magazine about the joys of being a father in which he told the media source that Cree,1, is all he thinks about these days.

“Being a father has taught me how to be a better husband and a great family man,” said Cory. “It has taught me how to make sure that my priorities are in order. Everything now is about my son and making sure he’s happy and raised the right way. He’s the first thing on my mind when I wake up, and the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep at night.”

Hardrict wed actress Tia Mowry in April 2008 after six years of courtship. Cree is the couple’s first child together.

Read more at Sister 2 Sister.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

7 Comments to “CORY HARDRICT IS ALWAYS THINKING OF CREE”

• Jasmyn November 27, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Handsome Daddy and son!

• The Warm Bodies November 27, 2012 at 4:02 pm

[...] Read more here Posted by Elena at 8:13 PM   •   Tuesday, November 27, 2012   •   link   •   0 Comments [...]

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Cory is ALL KINDS OF SEXY!

• Writer November 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Ikr sherley. But I guess since she is more in the spotlight than he is, they always just only post about her or interview her.

And hey cree cree. that name has really grown on me.

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 2:57 pm

It sounds like COR-REE…I like it for that reason. I quess it’s also similar to the name Tyree, too.

• Sherley November 27, 2012 at 12:26 pm

It’s nice to finally hear from him. He did have a child too.

• Oxford November 27, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Good afternoon Ms. Sherley, You have a point, Tia didn’t make Cree by herself yet most of the articles has been about Tia and Cree. Corey has been an afterthought.