ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE BOSH FAMILY GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas for the Bosh family! The family of four recently sat down for a holiday photo shoot with celebrity photographer April Belle. Check out more behind-the-scenes shots of NBA player Chris Bosh, his wife Adrienne, and kids Jackson and Trinity now!

Jackson Bosh will be celebrating his first Christmas this year.  We are sure that his parents plan to spoil him with lots of presents!  Bosh is Adrienne and Chris’ first child together. Trinity is Chris’ daughter from a previous relationship.

See more pictures of the family below!

Photos: April Belle/Instagram

Tags : , Posted in : SportPlayers

21 Comments to “THE BOSH FAMILY GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT”

• WriterSanti November 30, 2012 at 1:59 pm

He is soooooo adorable. Love the pix, but for me beaches are for summer and a place with snow is for Christmas.

• MRSREYNOLDS November 28, 2012 at 11:23 am

Happy people do exsist just because they dont have drama and craziness people dislike them … NOW THAT’S C-R-A-Z-Y me and my husband and 3 children are drama free and happy also.. NO ONES PERFECT! however happiness is everwhere. SMH @ miserble ppl.

• MRSREYNOLDS November 29, 2012 at 10:46 am

im loving the thumbs down for a positive comment- PROVES MY POINT MISERY LOVES COMPANY :)

• Pisces November 29, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Agree. The “thumbs up, thumbs down” feature seems to have nothing to do with comments posted…more like a like or dislike of the poster of the comment. Which is crazy because we don’t even really know one another.

• kela November 28, 2012 at 11:12 am

Pics are adorable, family is cute, Adrienne can do what she wants and that is all…

• PrettyP November 28, 2012 at 10:36 am

Why everybody mad at them??? LOL Cute pics!

• Jasmyn November 27, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I personally don’t understand why so many are bothered by Adrienne. I don’t see what’s so bad about her posting photos of HER family on HER Instagram or twitter. No one seems to complain when other “celebrities” do it.

Anyways, love the photos. Trinity and Jackson are absolutely adorable. Love seeing them two together. Baby Jackson smile is to die for :)

• DeeDee November 27, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Adrienne stays doing the most. She is forever posting pictures. I think she wants people to be jealous of her or something. If we just go ahead and say we envy her life and lifestyle, do you think that will make her stop? Cause I’m tired of her constant photo shoots.

The kids are really cute, tho. But then again, so are mine. LOL!

• Trisha (the original one) November 27, 2012 at 6:55 pm

but isn’t the purpose of Instagram to post pics of yourself, family, food, etc? lol it’s better for celebs to post their own pics than crazy paps taking pics of their kids.

• GraciouslyMe November 27, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I do get that “my life is perfect” vibe from her, but hey if it is…that’s HER blessing! The kids are just adorable. Hope brother and sister can grow up close. That reminds me, I need to get on my own holiday cards…

• Trisha (the original one) November 27, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Jackson & Trinity have smiles that brighten up a room! They are so cute. Look how tiny Trinity’s hand is compared to Chris! haha. I love this family. They are always nicely dressed & big smiles.

• muneerah November 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm

i dont really like thier parents (adrienne is aggrivaiting & a major attention seeker) but the kids are beautiful and baby jackson is allways smiling!!

• Misunderstood November 27, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Cute kids!! Can’t stand the parents, but aye that’s just me!

• Sherley November 28, 2012 at 11:48 am

You summed it up perfectly for me. Congrats on your new nephew!

• Misunderstood November 28, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Thanks boo I’m so excited! I’m wondering did PlainMen have her cutie patootie?

• Sherley November 28, 2012 at 2:25 pm

PlainMean has not delivered Amaya (yes I named her) yet. I thought she was due in November but she mentioned about going on maternity leave a few weeks ago so IDK. But I can’t wait. (I’m acting like I know her)..lol

• Oxford November 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I hope its a girl too. I’m always “team girl”. When you adopt, I keep hoping you’ll adopt a girl.

• J November 27, 2012 at 3:37 pm

these pics are adorable! i’m happy to see that they’re including trinity in all these things. so cute!

• theyknow November 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Awww Jackson is getting so big!!! I love the pics!

• EVELINA RAE November 27, 2012 at 2:43 pm

These are beautiful pictures. Trinity and Jackson are precious!

I love Trinity’s red Gap dress and Jackson’s preppy sweater, too cute!

• Deshay November 27, 2012 at 2:12 pm