PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

TYRESE AND HIS DISNEY DARLING

Singer and actor Tyrese Gibson and Micky Mouse are pals. Gibson recently visited Disneyland with his daughter Shayla while in Los Angeles filming for the sixth take of Fast and Furious, and he and Micky seemed to get along well. “Shaking hands with Mickey the great one…. My little girls is in childhood heaven,” tweeted Gibson.

While at the park, Tyrese filmed himself with Shayla on one of the rides telling fans, “I came back to L.A. for a couple days, shooting ‘Fast and the Furious 6,’ and I’m here with my little angel. Here’s the funniest part…While I’m here, I need security. So guess who’s riding behind us. I love this stuff,” said the actor.

Gibson lost his grandmother of natural causes earlier this month, and decided to celebrate her legacy with a little fun. “My grandmother was the original Gibson, my father’s mother, she passed on. She was 77. So instead of sitting at home , being sad about it, we’re going to come out [and] have some fun on behalf of her legacy,” explained Tyrese.

Shayla is the singer and actor’s only child with ex-wife Norma Mitchell.

6 Comments to “TYRESE AND HIS DISNEY DARLING”

• G G April 12, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I’m sorry to hear of your grandmother’s passing. God bless you and your family, Tyrese.

• niaboo87 December 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I m loving this picture of Tyrese and his daughter she is so adorable!

• WriterSanti November 30, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Cute little one. Tyrese still looks handsome.

• EVELINA RAE November 29, 2012 at 8:26 am

“Singer and actor Tyrese Gibson and Micky Mouse are pals.”

*Mickey

Losing a loved one is sad. My heart goes out to the Gibson family!

• Neonlove November 28, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Tyrese is hot. Funny, because I have been saying this since I was 10 years old, when he was in Monica’s Angel of Mine video. His hotness has never faded away

• Misunderstood November 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Sorry to hear about ur grandma. Shayla’s beautiful, Tyrese I want u LAWD!