SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

ZOEY BABBS GETS IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT

Zoey Babbs,4, poses with mom Zena Foster at the family’s holiday shoot. Also featured in the shoot were Zoey’s grandma, who loves the mall, and cousins together in a different photo. “My momma loves the mall photos this is her Christmas Present every year,” tweeted Foster.

Zoey recently wrapped up a Haute Headz engagement in which she posed with attitude amidst candy and balloons to model the company’s newest addition to its headband collection. “And that’s a wrap on my model @zoeybabbs w/ @amk215 @hauteheadzhair #proudmom,” tweeted proud mom Foster. Zoey has modeled several head decorations for children by Haute Headz since becoming the company’s model several months ago. She is Zena and singer Tank’s only child together.

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

10 Comments to “ZOEY BABBS GETS IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT”

• chloe December 11, 2012 at 9:56 pm

She looks nothing like here mom! She has tanks features exactly!

• WriterSanti December 2, 2012 at 12:17 am

Aww great pix. Cute kids

• Trisha (the original one) November 28, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Zoey is so cute! She’s gonna be such a tall girl

• Oxford November 28, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Put in moderation for saying Zoey is beautiful…BCK sometimes I wonder if real people are in your office.

• EVELINA RAE November 29, 2012 at 8:19 am

Oxford, I say “too cute” ect. and I get placed on the “Moderation Hit List” BCK Admin. sure has their favourites, lol.

SN: I’m not sure why you got thumbs down on your previous comment…odd!

• Oxford November 29, 2012 at 8:59 am

@ EVELINA RAE, If I said the sky was blue, someone will come along and “thumbs down” me. I could kind of understand when I go on about my kooky relatives, but not when I haven’t said anything to offend anyone.

• Trisha (the original one) November 30, 2012 at 10:09 am

Well if you notice, we all said Zoey is beautiful & we were all given 3 thumbs down. It’s just a troll lol

• Oxford November 28, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I’m assuming the two in the front (in the grandmum picture) are brother and and sister, they have the same face. Zoey and her cousin’s are so beautiful, so is Grandmum, you can see where Zoey gets her eyes.

• Oxford November 29, 2012 at 9:19 am

Let me guess, a thumbs down because I said all of the kids are beautiful. or was it because I said the Grandmum also was? Or was it the comment on the origin of Zoey’s eyes. I got it. It must be the skin color, only the brown skinned families on BCK are allowed to be beautiful.

Zoey is darker than I am and since the first time I saw her when her dad brought her out on stage (my dad took me to a concert that Tank was one of the performers in), then seeing her here on BCK I always thought that physically and personality wise that she was beautiful and slightly mischievous.

We are all Black, even those of us who have white direct ancestors. Zoey’s grandmum is white (and if not, my apologies) so its obvious where Zena and Zoey got at least some of their coloring and features from. Both of my grandfathers are white. Does that make people like us less attractive? Or is it we can be attractive; to every other race out there, just no one our own race is ever allowed to say we are.

I noticed that the positive comment by @Trisha also got thumbs down.

• EVELINA RAE November 28, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Zoey is a little darling.

I’m assuming that is Zena’s Mom…she has some gorgeous Grand kids! I’m loving little Man’s hat…those two in the front are stunning!