KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

BRAD AND ANGELINA WON’T KEEP KIDS FROM SHOWBIZ

Vivienne,4, Zahara,7, and Pax,8, are on their way to becoming great actors. The threesome will be featured in mom Angelina Jolie’s upcoming film entitled ‘Maleficent’ that promises to bring lots of laughs and fun to audiences everywhere.

While some actors and actresses are trying to steer their children away from the entertainment industry, Brad and Angelina are looking forward to letting their kids decide if showbiz is right for them. “Whatever they want to do… we’ll have them figure it out,” said Pitt at his ‘Killing Me Softly’ premiere.

Angelina and Brad recently moved to Europe in hopes of giving their kids a normal life outside of the glitz and glamor that is Hollywood. For the most part, it seems to be working out well as the Pitt-Jolie clan are “not as hounded at certain places there. France especially,” says Pitt, “They have rules about photographing kids.”

Brad and Angelina have six kids in all.

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

10 Comments to “BRAD AND ANGELINA WON’T KEEP KIDS FROM SHOWBIZ”

• tin giải trí June 17, 2013 at 6:36 am

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this
    blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s
    the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• LOL December 1, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I totally miss seeing the Jolie-Pitt kids here on BCK. They are really growing up fast.

• Shondra November 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm

They seem like very good and well-grounded parents to me and they have a solid marriage. The kids look very happy and healthy. I am sure they know just what they’re doing.

• MarieNicole November 29, 2012 at 5:01 pm

They are not married yet, but they do seem to have a solid relationship.

• EVELINA RAE November 29, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Knox and Zahara look so dapper!

• Sherley November 29, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I’m loving the side eye Zahara is giving someone. I haven’t seen them pictured as much as they have been. Seemed like a good choice moving to Europe.

• Trisha (the original one) November 29, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Maybe that’s why Halle wants to move there!!….lmao i’m just playing w/ you Sherley!!!!! Don’t chop my head off

• Sherley November 29, 2012 at 6:38 pm

:D. I was in agreement with Halle moving there as long as Gabriel is allowed to continue to see the daughter he loved so much. However, I don’t think that’s why she wants to move there. I believe she has unpure motives behind her move. She never mentioned it until she started dating Olivier.

• Honey November 29, 2012 at 11:28 am

Please let these children be kids!!! Life is short and these kids deserve a childhood while they still have one. If they become actors, they REALLY won’t have privacy as they grow up. I’m just saying.

• MarieNicole November 29, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Did You actually read what they said. They are not trying to push them into showbiz, but they are letting them make that choice for themselves. They didn’t say that they were doing anything now, they were just saying that they won’t stop them from doing it if they wanted to.