SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE SIMMONS KIDS DINE AND SHINE TOGETHER

The Simmons kids get in a bit of quality time, dining and posing together as a family. Angela, Diggy, Russell II, and Miley have nothing but love for each other as they smile away at the camera. “Family,” Angela tweets.

Joseph Simmons, a.k.a. Rev Run, recently volunteered to be front runner for the ‘Ask. Screen. Know.’ diabetes drive sponsored by Novo Nordisk pharmaceutical company. Joseph will complete several public service announcements that will promote healthy living and awareness about the disease that is sometimes viewed as a silent killer.

“I had to ask myself the tough questions about diabetes. My dad had it and, just like millions of Americans, I’m at risk for the disease,” said Run. “I am the man I am today because of my dad. He inspired my music, he inspired me to be a better father, and his fight with diabetes inspired me to take responsibility for my health. That’s why I’m working with Novo Nordisk on the ‘Ask.Screen.Know.’ campaign. I’m asking people to be accountable for their health – ask the questions, listen up, and take action.”

Joseph and wife Justine Simmons parent six children together.

Photos: Instagram

6 Comments to “THE SIMMONS KIDS DINE AND SHINE TOGETHER”

• WriterSanti December 3, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Russy has grown on up! Nice pix of the family

• ForgotMyOrigName December 1, 2012 at 3:58 pm

wow look at Russy!

• MsLaw November 30, 2012 at 11:46 pm

What a great example of family first. Being the example. The kids are happy healthy and well rounded individuals that know and do work for their success. Kudos.

• Iridescent Me. November 30, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Russy is handsome. Wow. Time flies for real. Beautiful photo. I feel nothing but warmth when looking at Miley hugging her siblings. A bond that’s unbreakable. I miss their show. They took it away so quickly. I wanted to see Miley grow up.

• Jasmyn November 30, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Oh my look at Russy! Seems like it was just yesterday he was crying on Run House about not getting his way lol. This one beautiful family. Gorgeous girls and handsome boys.

• EVELINA RAE November 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Awe Russy is getting so big, so handsome and dapper just like his brother.

Diggy and Russy are gorgeous brothers!