ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DANIEL GIBSON JR. HANGS OUT WITH GRANDMA

Daniel Gibson Jr.,2, spent a bit of time with his grandmother over the weekend. The little tot smiled for the camera as grandma spoiled him with a jar of jelly beans. “Munch and Mommie,” tweeted Keyshia Cole.

Keyshia recently talked about the joys of motherhood with BET saying,  “My most favorite part of being a mommy is having my son hug me around my neck and hold me like I’m his little home girl or something. I’m like, ‘Aww that’s adorable’. If we are laying there in the bed and he is watching Tom and Jerry, he just grabs my neck [and I'm] like, ‘I’m not your friend DJ. I will kick your butt don’t get it twisted.’ [Laughs] But I think it’s most adorable and the love that I receive from him, telling me he loves me when he wakes up in the morning,” gushed the singer.

Cole’s fifth studio album, Woman to Woman, was released last month and is available at all online and traditional music stores. Daniel Jr. is her and husband Daniel Gibson Sr.’s first child together.

16 Comments to “DANIEL GIBSON JR. HANGS OUT WITH GRANDMA”

• Honey December 5, 2012 at 11:41 am

Nice to see Frankie looking healthier these days… it looks good on her! :)

• EVELINA RAE December 5, 2012 at 8:50 am

I LIVE FOR MY PARENTS…interesting sweater…O_o

• niaboo87 December 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Dj is a little cutie pie! And Frankie looks healthy and seems to be in a good space I wish her nothing but the best because I know she’s making Keyshia proud right about now! I love this!!

• MrsNolan December 4, 2012 at 4:21 pm

DJ is adorable. Frankie looks good.

• theyknow December 4, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Awww I love his hoodie!!!!

• LME December 4, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I think the hoodie is kinda weird. Cute picture none the less.

• Trisha (the original one) December 4, 2012 at 10:12 pm

lol Agree! Wearing a hoodie w/ your parents kissing? A little weird

• EVELINA RAE December 5, 2012 at 8:52 am

I don’t think it’s as much the picture that makes it weird, but more the writing, in my opinion.

• theyknow December 5, 2012 at 10:23 am

Yes parents do kiss…lol!! It’s not like its vulgar or something. I like it b/c I’ve never seen anyone wear a hoodie like that before.

• EVELINA RAE December 5, 2012 at 8:51 am

It is very weird!

• Writer December 4, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Wow looking at her arm it look like she has gained weight, good for her, she looks really healthy. I hope she keep it up. I dont watch the show so I dont really know how she is doing.
    Oan: Daniel is freaking cute. He look just like Keyshia to me. And his little sweat shirt is cute lol.
    And I am so happy for Keyshia. Im happy she is happy, because she was so unhappy for so long. It makes me smile to see other people genuinely happy.

• Iridescent Me. December 4, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I am so happy for Frankie. She looks good. DJ is tooo cute for words. Frankie’s genes are strong. Keep striving Frankie.

• Neonlove December 4, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Frankie looks healthy! :D And her genes are strong, look at little Daniel

• PrettyP December 4, 2012 at 11:55 am

AWWWWWWWWWW

• Tina December 4, 2012 at 11:08 am

Great picture. Little Daniel is just so handsome. Frankie looks good too. I’ll add, the extra pounds look great on her as well. I’m so happy for this family.

• HAPPY December 4, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I SO GLAD THAT KEYSHA HAS FORGIVEN HER MOTHER AND MOVED PAST ANY OLD ISSUES THEY HAD. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL FRANKIE LOOKS. SHE IS SO BLESSED. THANK YOU GOD FOR LOOKING OUT FOR HER.