MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

MONTELL JORDAN’S LITTLE PRINCESS

Samantha Jordan gives a big smile to the camera. The 7-month-old shares her happiness with all of Twitter as dad, Montell Jordan, posts a candid of her in an adorable pink dress with brown headband. Montell is nothing short of a proud dad tweeting, “She is such a little princess!!!”

The singer talked about the joys of fatherhood shortly after his wife Kristin gave birth to Samantha in May. “It’s hard to imagine how someone so big can be wrapped around a finger so small. This little girl is a reminder of God’s hands always at work in all our lives, and another reminder for me in my role as a father trying to be like our Heavenly Father.”

Samantha is Montell and Kristen’s fourth child together. Chris, Sydney, and Skyler are also children of the happily married couple.

6 Comments to “MONTELL JORDAN’S LITTLE PRINCESS”

• WriterSanti December 15, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Aww she is so precious

• Lola b December 8, 2012 at 2:03 am

I remember a Sydney from years ago because I bought his album and I remember her introducing herself she was little I thought Sidney would have been at least 20 by now . The baby is cute and the family photos are cute too…. Montel can sing… What happened? Come back out with something

• Tara December 5, 2012 at 2:18 am

At first I thought it said Montell Williams and was SHOCKED that he had a BLACK baby. Then I saw it was Montell Jordan and thought what was I thinking? Montell Williams aint touching black women. lol

• Nene December 4, 2012 at 3:46 pm

She makes me want to have a little girl now. She is gorg.

• theyknow December 4, 2012 at 1:22 pm

She is so pretty!!

• Iridescent Me. December 4, 2012 at 10:18 am

Awwwh!!! Blessings to the Jordan Family. Samantha is so precious and seems like a happy baby! :)