KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

SPOTTED: CHRIS ROCK, HALLE BERRY, MADONNA, REGINA KING AND KIDS

Chris Rock took his daughters to see the sold out One Direction concert in held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Chris held onto one of his daughter’s closely as the other one walked closely behind.

Madonna and her kids landed this morning in Brazil at the Galeão International Airport in Rio De Janeiro.   She was spotted with her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat and her children.

‘Princess’ Nahla Aubry was spotted out with mom Halle Berry on December 4, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

Actress Regina King and son Ian Alexander Jr, were spotted at the basketball game between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

Photos: Splashnews/ Madonnarama/X17

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

7 Comments to “SPOTTED: CHRIS ROCK, HALLE BERRY, MADONNA, REGINA KING AND KIDS”

• EVELINA RAE December 6, 2012 at 9:00 am

Regina King, Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) and Ashley Tisdale (High School Musical) all in a row, nice!

Nahla look happy, I’m loving that photo!

• Jo Somebody December 6, 2012 at 4:32 am

Is that the guy from The Big Bang Theory?

• EVELINA RAE December 6, 2012 at 9:02 am

Yep, it’s Leonard (Johnny Galecki).

• Tangi December 5, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Beautiful, beautiful children!
    I wonder if Chris decided (or rather Malaak), to let the girls get relaxers. It could just be flat ironed. I know someone with natural hair and her hair be so straight from the flat iron. It work wonders. lol

• Nak December 6, 2012 at 12:04 am

From what I understood from the Good Hair clips I saw, they were nagging the parents for it, so I guess they finally gave in.

It makes me think of my aunt. Her hair didn’t have not 1 curl. It was bone straight. When her curly to kinky haired kids whined to straighten their hair she adamently said no, no, no, b/c “we’re not White and I don’t want you to think we need to look like White people.” I thought it was ironic coming from her, since she was proof that you didn’t need to be “White” to have straight hair.

The lesson didn’t resonate though, b/c all those girls did was strangle their hair to death in a bun to hide even the slightest wave (their poor edges, lol) then when they turned 16 it was flat irons all around. A shame too b/c one of them had this gorgeous head of long, full curly hair. It was remarkably long, like longer than I’d ever seen her mother’s hair, but as soon as she started flat ironing it, it never looked the same. It broke off and she’s resorted to extensions since then.

• Misunderstood December 5, 2012 at 5:23 pm

All the kids r cute! Ian looks just like his mom, wow can”t believe how big he’s gotten!

• MarieNicole December 5, 2012 at 4:19 pm

WOW I see Ashley Tisdale and The guy from roseanne.