SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

Michael Strahan, daughters Sophia and Isabella(pink jackets), and patients of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital lit up the Empire State Building in honor of St. Jude’s 50th Anniversary and their “Thanks and Giving” Campaign.

Martin Lawrence and his daughter Amara were spotted at the Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks game yesterday. The Los Angeles Clippers defeated the Dallas Mavericks by the final score of 112-90 at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles, CA.

Jada Pinkett Smith, son Jaden, and daughter Willow(not pictured) arrived at LAX International Airport today (December 6).

Sandra Bullock stepped out with son Louis in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Photos: ESB’s Facebook/Splashnews/Xposurephotos

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

13 Comments to “SPOTTED: MICHAEL STRAHAN, JADA PINKETT-SMITH, MARTIN LAWRENCE, SANDRA BULLOCK AND KIDS”

• Adalberto March 8, 2013 at 1:27 pm

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your site.

• Coy March 3, 2013 at 5:30 am

I have read so many posts concerning the blogger
    lovers but this post is genuinely a nice article, keep it up.

• stars and stripes March 3, 2013 at 4:58 am

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s
    both educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

• Gilda February 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Thanks for using some time to compose “SPOTTED:
    MICHAEL STRAHAN, JADA PINKETT-SMITH, MARTIN
    LAWRENCE, SANDRA BULLOCK AND KIDS – Black Celebrity Kids”.
    Many thanks once again ,Violette

• jaketa.com February 10, 2013 at 3:47 am

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot
    of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

• Honey December 7, 2012 at 11:41 am

Michael’s twin’s look just like him.
    Martin’s daughter is his mini-me.
    Jada’s not wearing her rings, I see… where is Will?
    Aww… Little Louis is such a cutie! He is one of my favorite BCK’s! :)

• EVELINA RAE December 7, 2012 at 8:48 am

I’m pretty sure Martin’s other daughter, her name escapes me, is cut off beside Amara. Amara is a pretty one!

Sophia and Isabella are gorgeous girls!

Jaden is always cute.

I adore little Lou, he’s precious!

• Mercedes December 6, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Jada…Pl…Please! Please! (slaps palm against forehead)

• Toya December 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Michael’s girls are so cute. I’m so glad he was chosen to be the Co-host!! Keep up the good work Michael ( :

• Trisha (the original one) December 6, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Martin & his daughter are twins!

Louis is growing up! So handsome

• Sherley December 6, 2012 at 6:09 pm

The color of the hair on the back of Jaden’s head…SMH.

Louis looks like he’s telling mom all about his day.

• seana December 6, 2012 at 6:06 pm

those twins look like Nahla

• Writer December 6, 2012 at 5:45 pm

OMG! I would not have known that was martin if I did not read the description.

Nice thing Michael and his girls did.

Tired of the smiths, specifically jada and the kids.

Its funny looking at sandra and louis in the above picture. It look like they are two friends having a conversation.