JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

THE HOUNSOU-SIMMONS FAMILY GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT

Light up the chimney and pull out the Christmas lights because the Hounsou-Simmons family is ready for the holidays. Kimora recently shared pictures of her and the family decorating their Christmas tree with her blog audience. “It’s my favorite time of year – time to decorate our Christmas tree with the family,” said the fashion mogul. Kenzo received the privilege of placing the star atop the tree while Ming,12, and Aoki ,9, decorated other parts of the large greenery with mom.

PHOTOS: See More Holiday Photos of The Family

Kimora officially announced her separation from boyfriend Djimon Hounsou via Twitter last month.”There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon + I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends + family. We all have much to be thankful for,” tweeted the mogul.

Kimora and Dijimon never married but characterized their relationship as “kind of engaged.” Kenzo is Kimora and Dijimon’s only child together. The fashion mogul has three children in all.

Tags : Posted in : Executives/Ceos

27 Comments to “THE HOUNSOU-SIMMONS FAMILY GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT”

• chloe December 11, 2012 at 9:33 pm

He is soooo adorable!!! I love Kenzos eyes

• Kc December 9, 2012 at 10:57 pm

What does kind of engaged mean?lol

• Kc December 7, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Can’ tthey do something with that hair,anything!

• miyahrimom December 7, 2012 at 9:12 am

Kenzo is cute but I really wish Kimora would explore other options with his hair. I think he would be so handsome with a hair cut with maybe some curls on the top or even braids.. jmo. The girls have always been my faves though every since they were babies. Kimora seems to not be able to keep a man or maybe she doesnt want to. I never felt her and Djimon were a good fit however. All the kids are blessed despite it all.

• TT December 7, 2012 at 2:57 am

There is my Kenzo! He is beautiful & I bet he’s a handful. I wouldn’t pay attention to the negative comments about him he is clearly gorgeous!

• Mercy December 6, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Kenzo is a cutie. I like that Kimora keeps his hair in the afro.

• Connie1 December 6, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Kenzo is gorgeous! I love his curly afro. I hope to have a beautiful son just like him one day!

• RED_PARADA December 6, 2012 at 7:40 pm

kimora is full of it, always has. The girls are cute as usual. I didn’t know she adopted a boy from Africa like Madonna.

• Anna December 6, 2012 at 6:58 pm

The cutest baby boy ever!

• aries December 6, 2012 at 6:22 pm

nice tree

• Writer December 6, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Im not going to say its so many ignorant people on BCK. Im going to just say straight up, its so many STUPID people on here. You take time out your day to go to the BCK website and specifically click on this post, to write something negative. You are officially pitiful. Thats to anyone who posted something negative. And it has to be because he his dark skinned, because he looks exactly like Aoki, and I see nothing but positive comments about her.

It suck I couldnt just come on her and comment about what nice pictures these are. I had to come on here to stupidity.

Oan: these are nice pics. Its nice to see that Kimora and Djimon can peacefully co-exist and co-parent as she stated in the above comment. She cant seem to keep a man, but she makes it a point to be friends with her exs, which is wonderful, since she do have kids with both her exs. GREAT FAMILY PICS!

• Cindi December 6, 2012 at 2:35 pm

[Comment removed]

• Sherley December 6, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Kenzo is beautiful and so are his sisters & Louis.

If they were light bright or mixed with softer curlier hair, I bet you guys would see it then.

It’s a shame people truly do not know what real beauty is anymore.

• Nene December 6, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I agree. I recently took up a black history class and the stuff I learned about blacks especially the dark skin blacks was amazing. I watched this documentary called
        “Hidden Colors” it is so good I recommend everybody see it, it tells the true history of black people.

• Oxford December 6, 2012 at 6:53 pm

@Nene are you speaking about the film by T. Nasheed? That’s an excellent movie, I saw it early last year. It’s not just about Black people but the world history of people of color.

• Nisia December 9, 2012 at 10:52 pm

• Anna December 6, 2012 at 7:01 pm

I learnt so much in my AAS class, I am so proud of my heritage.

• Nisia December 9, 2012 at 10:51 pm

I agree.

• Stop December 6, 2012 at 6:10 pm

While I agree with you that these Kids are beautiful but what do you mean by “real beauty” ?

• Sherley December 6, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Real beauty is beyond skin color. It’s in the features, the eyes, nose, mouth chin and how they are symmetric to each other. How a person’s smile can wake up a room.

People on here, especially, focus too much on complexion and hair texture for my taste.

• Nisia December 9, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I agree and don’t forget eye color.

• theyknow December 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm

LOL @ kind of engaged!! At least they all get along for the sake of the kids though.

• Bubbles December 6, 2012 at 11:46 am

This is one of THE cutest kids on BCK!!! He is to die for! What a BEAUTIFUL little boy.

• Disappointed December 6, 2012 at 11:19 am

Ridiculous! This sounds like when Brandy claimed to be married to cover-up the fact that she was an unwed mother because she didn’t want to disappoint her fans. Remember that? It is what it is… no need to lie about it. Same thing goes for Kimora. In previous interviews (a few years ago), Djimon was her husband and now he’s her boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend? Looking back now, I guess he couldn’t be her husband if she was still legally married to Russell Simmons while she was pregnant with Kenzo. Hmmm…

• Oxford December 6, 2012 at 1:21 pm

It’s about money! If Kimora got remarried, Russell doesn’t have to pay her any more alimony. Alimony stops when a spouse remarries.

So by doing this “religious ceremony” with Hounsou she got to get her chocolate cake …and eat it too. And they weren’t together long enough for common law marriage laws to kick in.

• GraciouslyMe December 6, 2012 at 11:00 am

This woman has the weirdest relationship with her children’s fathers but they all co-parent so well. Great to see everyone getting in the holiday spirit.

• Oxford December 6, 2012 at 10:41 am

“kind of engaged”…what’s that?