PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

REPORT: EVE IS PREGNANT WITH FIRST CHILD

Eve and boyfriend Maximillion Cooper are rumored to be expecting their first child together. The rapper and actress was recently spotted in a black leather outfit looking very stylish and pregnant, and a close family friend says that she is a “little more than three months” pregnant.

Eve recently moved to London with her boyfriend where she finds a lot of inspiration. “I walk everywhere when I’m there. It’s so eclectic,” said the rapper during an exclusive with Essence. “It’s New York on steroids. There are so many cultures and sounds, and people and fashion. Chicks are so fly. I live in a neighborhood where there’s a lot of West Indian culture, so it’s nice. I have to always come back because my mother would kill me if I didn’t, but right now that’s where I’m at.”

Eve and Max’s bundle of joy will be Eve’s first and Max’s fifth child.

Photo: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : ExpectingRappers and their Kids

33 Comments to “REPORT: EVE IS PREGNANT WITH FIRST CHILD”

• niaboo87 February 5, 2013 at 10:51 am

She confirmed on Power 105 New York radio show that she was NOT PREGNANT someone started a rumor and said her friend said that she was. But again she stated she is not pregnant but does want kids!

• LaTonya December 17, 2012 at 9:10 pm

HER CHILD WILL BE VERY BEAUTIFUL!! Not because it’s biracial but I’d say it gets it’s beauty from it’s beautiful black mother!! I hope Naomi and her Russian husband are next on the list for upcoming babies!!

• boo boo jones December 16, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Eve has a son already doesn’t she & i don’t believe this until i see BABY !!

• WriterSanti December 15, 2012 at 8:40 pm

She seems happy in that pic and he too, so either way good for them.

• Nonya December 11, 2012 at 11:31 am

Wonder where the two met? In any case, any dude is better than Stevie J. Go on Eve! Congratulations!

• Kc December 9, 2012 at 10:54 pm

That baby is going to have a big forehead.lol

• Nisia December 9, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Whatever happen to that African couple that gave birth to a white baby.

• niaboo87 December 9, 2012 at 11:46 am

I am sooo excited and happy for her CONGRATULATIONS to Eve & her boyfriend!

• Sherley December 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Wow, Eve having a baby.Congrats!

• LaTanya December 7, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Congrats if true! They’ve been together 3 years and his four other kids is with his ex wife so I don’t see the problem.

• theyknow December 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Aww I am so happy for her and him!! I hope it is true b/c from what I heard it was all rumors!!

• steve December 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Money talks, but women always go too far !!!

• Sam December 7, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Biracial babies are so beautiful… Congrats Eve and Max !!!!

• Myyyy December 7, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I’m pretty sure that biracial kids are not the only beautiful kids in the world! I hate when people say that biracial kids are the most beautiful kids in the world. Just because a child is biracial does not automatically put it in the beautiful category! That’s like people saying that red women are more beautiful than black/brown women.

• joyia December 7, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Totally agree that rubs me the wrong way.

• BeeBee December 7, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Though I didn’t get that same implication from the original comment, I COSIGN with you on what you said. Each time I hear or see a comment that alludes to biracial babies being the “best looking” I want to post my own kids who are the product of 2 African-American parents! They are absolutely gorgeous (& my husband & I have been told this even by random strangers since they were born), and LUVVVVVVV telling people that they come from a double dose of Black – lol!!!!

BOTTOM LINE – Black is beautifullllllllll!!!!!!!!! In every shade! Where my cocoa-licious fam the Drivers at?????????

• mememe December 14, 2012 at 12:16 am

but red women do look better and biracial kids are cuter

• Sherley December 14, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Honey, find whomever has told you that & smack the mess out of them..hard & then slap them again. That is the biggest lie anyone can believe. Features are what makes someone cute & gorgeous. Some light skin people get a pass simply because they are light skin.

• LA Woman December 18, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Just because someone posted that “biracial babies are so beautiful” doesn’t mean that they’re being negative towards kids who aren’t mixed. The majority of children (of every race) are beautiful. However, certain biracial children are gorgeous because they’re unique looking. Some people are too damn sensitive and petty!

• Nene December 9, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Not all the time.

• Kc December 7, 2012 at 11:59 am

And wait a minute,this is his fifth child! I could not date anyone who already has 4 kids.

• Kc December 7, 2012 at 11:57 am

Wow! I heard of this a while back,but I thought it was just a rumor.I hope the relationship works out.Everybody seems to be having a biracial child now-a-days.

• Honey December 7, 2012 at 11:31 am

He so doesn’t seem like her type… Back in the day she used to rap-sing about thugs in wife beaters and now her man is a race car driver (I think is his profession)? Oh well, she looks happy with him. Go Eve!
    Congrats on the baby-to-be.

• Oxford December 7, 2012 at 11:51 am

Isn’t her ex boyfriend, producer Scott Storch white? I think he’s also Jewish.

• soulfuljoy December 7, 2012 at 3:02 pm

No, her ex was Stevie J. the dude from Love & Hip Hop in Atlanta.

• Oxford December 7, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Ok, so this is the skateboard guy? I don’t think that most BCK commenters are “anti bi-racial”. I personally don’t like it when someone says that being bi-racial or mixed is somehow better or more attractive than being Black.

• Nene December 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I agree.

• LaTonya December 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

She used to date Stevie J. After they broke up, she has become one of the black women who preaches “White is Right”. (lol joke)

• Trisha (the original one) December 7, 2012 at 3:22 pm

She recently did an interview talking about their relationship & how big of a difference he is from her past. It was a funny interview. But Eve grew up A LOT from her ruff ryder days. The whole thug image gets old.

That make a cute couple, & if they are expecting, Congrats! Idk, why people are so anti-biracial on this blog lol.

• niaboo87 December 9, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Opposites attract.

• miyahrimom12 December 7, 2012 at 11:15 am

Wow congrats Eve this was a big suprise. Love is a beautiful thing. They look happy and thats what matters most. Good luck!! I know that baby will be a beauty!!

• Sheri December 7, 2012 at 10:48 am