TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

CREE SUMMER EXPECTING SECOND CHILD

Great news! Cree Summer is expecting her second child with husband Angelo Pullen. The delightful news came via Twitter a few days ago during a conversation with fellow actress Tia Mowry-Hardrict. “Brave is 20 Months old and I am 7 months pregnant with her Lil sister,” tweeted Summer.

Cree recently spoke with Curly Nikki about her daughter’s natural curls and the lack thereof saying, “It’s actually very straight and very blond! My father has blue eyes, blond hair and my mother is very dark skinned. My husband is not mixed, and he’s maybe a shade or two darker than I am. And here comes my very fair skinned, straight haired, gray eyed daughter! If my daughter didn’t look like him, I’d have a lot of explaining to do! It’s still early, and it looks like it’s starting to get a curl to it, but for the most part, it’s very light and very straight.”

Tags : Posted in : ActorsBump Watch

27 Comments to “CREE SUMMER EXPECTING SECOND CHILD”

• LaTonya December 17, 2012 at 9:04 pm

I always loved her!!! My children loved her on “Rugrats” and now she is on some show on Comedy Central, I believe. Cute baby girl! Where is her son???

• WriterSanti December 17, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Great pix and congrats

• Ashley December 16, 2012 at 12:10 am

I could have sworn Cree had a son too.

• Ashley December 16, 2012 at 12:13 am

She does. He’s a cutie pie too!

• Weekly News 12/15/2012: Politics, Entertainment, Fashion, Celebrity and more… | KolorBlind Mag December 15, 2012 at 7:35 am

[...] Summer and husband Angelo will welcome their baby girl early next year. Cree has starred in several animations since leaving ‘A Different World’ over a decade ago. Via BCK. [...]

• nappykat December 14, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Cool! I want at least one baby in my 40′s, hope I can do it and be as lucky as she is. She waited a long time – she has no older kids than those 2? Wow. That’s great – lived a life and now having the babies.

• Malaika December 14, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Since when are rolled up jeans, boots, long top and hat weird? This is obviously a casual family picture; not a magazine photo shoot.
    Congrats to Cree on her beautiful family.

• Ummmmmm! December 13, 2012 at 5:59 am

She’s looks the way a PREGNANT WOMAN is supposed to look. What does her age have to do with anything….UGH! SHEER IGNORANCE!!

• lilkunta December 13, 2012 at 3:55 am

wow cree. congrads. i didnt know cree and tia were friends. is it the name connection or actress connection ?

• Really Doe December 13, 2012 at 1:44 am

Lets not tear apart a person’s appearance because none of us are perfect. Cree doesnt look ridiculous..her style is just uniquely her own. She isnt a slave to fashion “rules” & for that, I commend her. She’s still successful being herself; look at her foiiine man & beautiful family. Its also in poor taste to call someone ‘s culture “weird”. Be nice

• Nene December 12, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Both of them are beautiful. Cree reminds me so much of Lisa Bonet. Both ladies are very eccentric and unique which is what I like about them.

• Neonlove December 12, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Okay Angelo is pretty hot and Brave is a cutie. I’m happy for Cree and her family. Cree seems really connected to her native tribal roots, hence all the weirdness. Sorry

• Oxford December 13, 2012 at 3:06 am

Weirdness? What weirdness? At least she’s not trying to be an “apple”.

• EVELINA RAE December 13, 2012 at 8:32 am

lmao

Maybe not “weird”, but definitely UNIQUE.

:P

• MrsNolan December 12, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Cree is adorable.

• EVELINA RAE December 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Cree looks tired as hell and ridiculous.

Brave is a doll!

Angelo looks sexy from the side, lol

• Misunderstood December 12, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Thank u for saying it, because when I looked at Cree I was thinking just what u typed :)

• Oxford December 13, 2012 at 3:12 am

No insult intended but she is 43, has a toddler and is seven months pregnant. I think she is supposed to look/be tired.

• EVELINA RAE December 13, 2012 at 8:28 am

Her outfit is what is making her look washed out and ridiculous it really has nothing to do with her age, well to me anyway.

• Nene December 14, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I agree I wonder why she waited so long to have kids.

• Mrs. B December 17, 2012 at 10:58 am

Some people don’t find the right person until age 38 or older and get married and naturally try for kids. God blessed her. Good luck and many blessings to her and her family.

• Kc December 12, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Hey Tia Mowry was talksing to Cree(the woman) and her son’s name is Cree.How ironic.I can’t believe Cree named her baby Brave.

• Mrs. B December 12, 2012 at 1:03 pm

She is 43yrs old. Amazing! See all that healthy eating has paid off in her life. Love IT!

• Cree Summer from TV's 'A Different World' Expecting Second Child | BlackThespian.com December 12, 2012 at 12:31 pm

[...] great news! According to our friends over at BlackCelebKids.com, Cree is expecting her second child with husband Angelo [...]

• GraciouslyMe December 12, 2012 at 11:47 am

I love me some Freddie, I mean Cree Summers. She is so eccentrically herself! Congrats on her expanding family!

• Iridescent Me. December 12, 2012 at 11:02 am

Love Brave’s purple outfit too.

• Iridescent Me. December 12, 2012 at 11:00 am

YAY! Go Cree and Angelo. Blessings to you both. Angelo is very handsome! Brave is such a beautiful little bit. :)