SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

ROHAN MARLEY: ‘I SEE MYSELF IN MY SON’

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for Rohan Marley whose son, Nicolas Marley, is cutting and slashing on the football field just like dad. “He’s really impressive. When I see him, I see myself as a better player. He plays like I played in college. He’s everywhere,” said Rohan during an interview. “I always tell him [is] it’s a lion’s order out there. Eat everyone alive, rip their heads off. That’s the order in football. Be mean all the time. He pretty much is. But I keep telling him anyway.”

While some are just coming to appreciate Nico’s talent, Rohan knew his son would be a football sensation years ago. “I remember when he was a little boy in Jamaica and I was still training, playing football in the [Canadian Football League] I took him to the beach with me when he was 2. I ran full speed down the beach holding his hand. He ran with me all the way. That’s when I knew he was a tough boy,” reminisced dad Marley.

Nico has impressed several coaches with 64 tackles in the regular season and the ability to bench press 335 pounds. The high school star has also made his mark in academia, maintaining a 3.75 GPA and being accepted into Tulane University. Nico is Rohan’s eldest son. The entrepreneur and football legend has seven children in all.

Tags : Posted in : Executives/Ceos

7 Comments to “ROHAN MARLEY: ‘I SEE MYSELF IN MY SON’”

• garcinia cambogia extract March 23, 2014 at 6:36 am

While generally considered safe by thee medical community, no long-term studies of Que Es Gaarcinia Cambogia Extract cambogia extract iis a term that you must burn more calories.

• WriterSanti December 17, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Nico is handsome and congrats to him

• Trisha (the original one) December 12, 2012 at 11:31 am

Nico is a cutie! Omg lol..But congrats Nico on his GPA & being accepted to college

Rohan always looks so happy lol. He always have that big smile on his face.

• Nak December 12, 2012 at 10:19 am

Maybe his son will stick with it, instead of dropping out of school like his dad to live off of Bob’s money.

• karmelchanah December 12, 2012 at 11:38 am

Rohan dropped out of UM football because of internal politics at the UNiversity of Miami. He also had a young family to support.he was drafted by the Canadian Football League but had to cut his career short due to injuries. Rohan has since excelled as a businessman, creating the Marley Coffee Company and other organic farming/sustainable living initiatives across the world. He is always on the go around the world promoting his brand and is by no means just living off his father’s estate. He is one of the busiest members of his family.

• Oxford December 13, 2012 at 3:26 am

The Marley Coffee was not able to sustain itself even as Jammin Java. so @Nak was correct in saying that Rohan is living off of his father’s money. But if Bob Marley’s children are not supposed to “live off his money”, then who is supposed too?

• Nak December 13, 2012 at 3:49 am

LOLOL. “internal politics” LOLOLOLOL.