ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

WIZ KHALIFA IS ‘EXCITED’ ABOUT FATHERHOOD

Wiz Khalifa is excited about fatherhood.The rapper recently expressed his happiness with Wendy Williams saying, “I’ll be a fun dad.”

Although greatly anticipating his and fiancee Amber Rose’s first child together, Wiz remembers a time when such anticipation was bleak. “Her first pregnancy was like right before and it was unexpected. She had actually lost the baby right when we found out she was pregnant, and she got pregnant again right away. So that second time when she got pregnant, we didn’t want to say anything about it until after her second trimester,” says the rapper.

Now with Amber in her final trimester of pregnancy, Khalifa is more anxious than ever to meet his son. “I am excited. I can’t wait,” gushes the rapper. “Every time we go to the doctor, he tells us how healthy the baby is, how perfect her pregnancy has been, and it has just inspired me to be the best dad. I have this little ball of joy coming into the world, I gotta show him right.”

Wiz and Amber plan to wed before the baby’s birth, but are holding off on the reception until a later date.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

10 Comments to “WIZ KHALIFA IS ‘EXCITED’ ABOUT FATHERHOOD”

• train concert tickets June 12, 2013 at 1:23 am

You want to find business in concert tickets rihanna this line.
    One Direction is currently on a 2013 world tour of arenas.
    Choose an activity that you know give away tickets.

You can bring a picnic. We hear protest in” A Lonely Day in Selma, Alabama. Impress even seasoned concert goers with a design that fits the artist’s style, you will get it for your first offer.

• Ishauna December 13, 2012 at 10:25 am

Im soooo excited to see their baby. Amber Rose has changed for the better and i can’t wait to see how amazing she will be as a mother :)

• Sherley December 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I just want to see pictures of the baby boy. She’s due very soon, so when exactly is the wedding?

• EVELINA RAE December 12, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Why am I so excited for this baby?

• Trisha (the original one) December 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Me too! I think it’s b/c you feel their love thru the computer lol. Just hear how this man talks haha.

I think he’s gonna become a BCK fav.

• EVELINA RAE December 13, 2012 at 8:25 am

I think you’re right.

He seems wonderful and so does she. Great couple! I’m rooting for them.

:D

• Sidney December 12, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Today is Wiz Khalifa day in Pittsburgh.

• theyknow December 12, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I love these 2 as a couple and I know the baby is going to be very cute!!

• Chree December 12, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I know of a lot of people who miscarried their first child then became pregant right after and had a healthy baby. Congrats to these 2!!!

• Chree December 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm