ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JAMIE FOXX SURPRISES DAUGHTER WITH CASTING NEWS

Even before the premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Jamie Foxx starring as ‘Max Dillon/Electro,’ Jamie already has a number one fan in the person of his 4-year-old daughter. Foxx recently told Access Hollywood that his little girl was so excited to hear that her dad would be portraying the evil character in the upcoming superhero film.

“[She] dressed as Spider-Man for Halloween and had a Spider-Man jumper. Yesterday, I took her to the set, she didn’t know [that I had been cast], and she says, ‘What is this?’ I said, ‘Daddy’s going to be in ‘Spider-Man.’ She says, ‘Is Spider-Man going to beat you up?’ and I said, ‘I don’t know.” She says, ‘Good,’” explained Foxx.

In addition to his daughter’s excitement, Jamie is also happy about his new role telling Access, “It’s an amazing ride. So, it’s humbling and just a lot of fun.” Max will be Spider-Man’s number one villain in the upcoming film, attempting to destroy the main character with electricity.

Foxx has two children in all.

Photo: Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Actors

20 Comments to “JAMIE FOXX SURPRISES DAUGHTER WITH CASTING NEWS”

• WriterSanti December 17, 2012 at 3:37 pm

she’s a cutie

• Jernero December 16, 2012 at 4:44 am

His daughter kind of reminds me of Nahla.

• lmao4real December 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I swear anything light is always cute to some of you. Some of these brothas get fooled when dem chirren come out blacker than they are with same texture hair.

• Nene December 19, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I agree 100 percent.

• Hmmm December 14, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Not sure why we need to know who mothered Jamie Foxx’s children.

• Oxford December 14, 2012 at 12:39 am

I’m curious? Has Jamie Foxx ever actually said that his daughter’s mothers (or mother, since he is secretive enough for both girls to have the same mum) are white? Are both of Foxx’s parents Black? If he hasn’t actually said the words “my children’s mother (s) are white” you can’t assume that based on this child’s complexion or light colored hair.

• Iridescent Me. December 14, 2012 at 10:23 am

So true. People love to ASSume Oxford, which is indeed very sad. I believe Corinne’s mom is Caucasian though. She posted a photo of her on her Instagram @CorinneFoxx

• Sammi February 5, 2014 at 2:06 am

Actually…both mothers of his children are indeed white. That’s why he tries to keep it secretive to lessen the blow to black women who love him so much.

• Honey December 13, 2012 at 5:25 pm

BCK, what’s with hidding my sentence??? I just simply asked what the child’s name was? What is so wrong about that?
    And for those who gave me a thumbs down because I said that Corrine doesn’t look like him, I was not implying anything, I was just stating it as a fact. She must look like her mother because she doesn’t look like him. Again, what is the problem?

• Trisha (the original one) December 13, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Cutie!! She has the gap like her daddy & big sister….Awww she dressed as spider man for Halloween. I noticed this year a lot of little girls dressing as superheros. Zoey Babbs dressed as Iron Man.

• EVELINA RAE December 13, 2012 at 1:19 pm

She’s beautiful, but can we get a new photo Jamie? and what is this precious child’s name?

• latoyaj09 December 18, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Her name is Annalise

• Honey December 13, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Yes, this daughter looks like him… Corrine, not at all!!!
    Beautiful girls though. [sentence omitted]He’s been hiding her for years!

• Iridescent Me. December 13, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Poor child? Really?? That was uncalled for.

• Misunderstood December 13, 2012 at 12:43 pm

She’s a cutie! I don’t think he’s hiding his kids mother, he’s the superstar not them.

• Mrs. B December 13, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Why doesn’t he admit that he loves white women… Why hide his 2 daughters mothers? Anyway both his daughters are cuties

• Iridescent Me. December 13, 2012 at 11:35 am

Finally! Lol. That is is twin, especially in the eyes.

• EVELINA RAE December 13, 2012 at 1:20 pm

This is not a new photo of Little Foxx. This picture, among others, were posted before, last year I believe.

• Iridescent Me. December 13, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Oh okay. This is my second time seeing her. The first ones I saw were from the paparazzi catching them on a yacht. She was a baby then. I haven’t seen many photos of her.

• Iridescent Me. December 13, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Not a yacht. My fault. A balcony or something like that.