ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

NEW SITCOM “ALL FOR MYLOVE” READY FOR TAKE OVER

Photo by Joe Federrico

The new Atlanta-based sitcom “All For MyLove” boasts all the young talent needed to make a hit, which includes Atlanta rapper T.I.’s daughter DeyJah (who plays a 12-year old with a troubled past named Yasmine), Oprah’s goddaughter Hannah (who plays MyLove’s new best friend, Chelsea), and up and coming star MyLove.The show, a coming of age look at what it takes to succeed in the industry, centers around the main character, MyLove.

Check out the show’s synopsis:

Click to Enlarge

Mylove, leaves the UK to live with her brother after her father dies. Mylove’s brother Quentin is a music manager and has accomplished many successes for his artists. In order to obtain his inheritance, Quentin must secure a successful singing career for Mylove.

Once in the states, Mylove begins attending the Jewels Private School Of The Arts where she befriends many like minded kids. Yasmine, a 12 year old with a troubled past, 11 year old Chelsea, Quentin’s youngest artists Jabias, who starts to form a crush on Mylove, smart and business minded 12 year old named Sheldon, shy yet skillful 12 year old rapper Young D, plus many more interesting characters.

“All For MyLove” promises to make viewers laugh, cry, leave them inspired and anxious for the next episode.

Check out the trailer below. Watch the trailer now!

Photos: Joe Federrico

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

55 Comments to “NEW SITCOM “ALL FOR MYLOVE” READY FOR TAKE OVER”

• yo February 28, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Deyjahs mom said On her twitter that this is not true and that deyjah will not be in this show

• Trianne January 2, 2013 at 7:05 pm

You guys did your thing in Houston, Texas keep up the great work… Can’t wait til the sitcom

• GINA LOWDER December 31, 2012 at 2:47 am

You guys did your thing in Texas. Huge turn out. The kids were turnt up! can’t wait to see this show.

• Deb Cruz December 24, 2012 at 8:37 pm

This is going to be a POP Culture Phenomenon and a turning point in Television that will set the Standard of Sitcom TV!!

• Maxine December 24, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Agree!

• Maxine December 24, 2012 at 7:07 pm

How can my daughter be apart of this sitcom? It looks as though it will be positive and motivating. I can see this sitcom on Disney! I am definitely a fan. I see that the sitcom is starting to get a lot of attention. I heard about it like a million times before seeing the article. Congrats to the cast! I know that the parents are proud of these kids. Especially TI and Tameka. I am definitely going to be watching out for this show. AND the kids are from Atl! #proudsupporter. I am grown and I will be watching it with a huge smile like a kid in the candy store!!!!!!

• Maxine December 24, 2012 at 7:01 pm

I just realized that little is T. I’s daughter. I am excited about this. I have 3 boys and 1 girl and they actually been heard about this sitcom from their school. The lead actress My love is so pretty. What is her real name so that we can follow her on the show.

• I'm a Fan December 23, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I’m happy to see this show looks very good!! I’m also happy that deyjah finally gets her shine.. On the show Domani, Major, and King always Shine poor Messiah never gets anything he should have been apart of this show… As I’m reading deyjah is only supporting cast and this little girl name my love is the lead… I can’t wait to see this.. Shine on cast shine on

• DABORAH December 19, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I am looking forward to seeing this? It seems like it is going to be a good show. Congrats to the cast of this new sitcom. Can’t wait to see this on cable.

• Sharon Harris December 19, 2012 at 7:05 am

This looks like a great stroyline. I can see this playing on television! It makes me think Disney movie. God has given you a wonderful vision so continue to move forward with this project and enjoy the success you deserve from allowing yourself to be a vessel to be used by God!

• Geo December 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I read this wonderful review of the new sitcom. We need more positive sitcoms for our children. To let them know it is still a happy world and you can be anything you want. Shouts out to all the actors, director, and publicists for the show. I cannot wait to see it.

• Chris December 18, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I would like to say this show is very positive Shout Out to Miss. Demi Ms. Cece Mrs. Jennifer for helping us get to where we need to be

• KervinJames December 18, 2012 at 9:49 am

I had the pleasure of working with this team and it is a wonderful experience. Very funny, very professional. Networks are screaming for family friendly content and All for Mylove is just want they’re looking for.

• TRE'> December 18, 2012 at 7:05 am

Deyja is so humble..I think she’ll shine…On the show she asked for books and movies to enhance her learning, good job parents……We have two beautiful kids too keep your eyes on for the future Lil Zyan ‘Zy’ Mckever and Princess Aalyiah ‘LeLe’ Simmons saw them perform at Discount Mall

• Angela Clark December 18, 2012 at 2:31 am

Looks like this is going to be a smash thumbs up to all the young children doing their thing and people like Demi for taking the time to support our youth. Looking forward to more of MyLove you rock girl :)

• BIKERYDER December 18, 2012 at 2:10 am

I can’t wait to see this. My plans are to watch it with my sons.

• Sonny Brasco December 18, 2012 at 2:06 am

I love this! New stars in the sky!

• IGOTTHIS! December 18, 2012 at 1:50 am

i just realized that was ti’s daughter. she is so pretty. she look like her mom though. the little girl mylove in the video is super gorgeous.is that her name in the show? she reminds me of a light skin rudy from the cosby with a mixture of oliver (raven symone). can’t wait to see it when it comes out.

• MELISSA December 18, 2012 at 1:43 am

I am super happy about this. I know I am a little late on this article but this look like it is going to be interested. Definitely something I will tune it to see! When does it come out. What network will this go on. I can see it on Disney! Congrats to the cast and it is so good to see that Deja will finally be heard. She is so quite on Family hustle. Great Job T.I and Tiny for raising great kids.

• EVELINA RAE December 17, 2012 at 9:17 am

Deyjah is beautiful, just like her Mom and Dad. She’s a perfect mix of them both.

• Brian Angel (Day26) December 16, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I’m happy to see a great show like this on TV we need something positive for the kids

• IGOTTHIS! December 18, 2012 at 1:52 am

is this the real brian? omg I love your music. good look on supporting the cast.

• BIKERYDER December 18, 2012 at 2:07 am

I heard about this show while in NY. I had no idea they were doing it like this though. I am happy for the cast. Those some good looking kids. This show look like its going to be positive and this is exactly what we need.

• Breezy December 15, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Can’t wait for the show to come out I did not no Deyjah act cause she never say anything on the show.. Can’t wait to see her since her brothers gets all of the shine on the show. Her mom Tiny should be proud of her. Go Princeness of the South

• luvthemkids December 15, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I am glad to see that she is able to show us what she is really about as well. I am sure TI and Tiny is very happy for her. He is such a supportive dad on camera and I am sure that it amplifies even more when they are off camera. I am really happy to see that lil mama will be making debut to show the world all that talent that we hardly see. God bless all these kids. I will definitely follow this show.

• DivaInTheMaking December 15, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I’m happy to see that Deyjah finally has her own voice now. Can’t wait to see the show

• 1King December 15, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Looks like this show will be a smash!

• Marvin December 15, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I believe that this new sitcom is just what the young audience needs to educate the next generation of young kids in our world of entertainment.. I’m also glad to see that t.i daughter is stepping out and finding her self as an individual as we have seen the rest of her brothers and sisters find their nitch

• Diamond December 15, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Very position I like I wanna see more. I’m 11 and my friends are in this sitcom and the whole school is proud of them..

• TVJunkie December 15, 2012 at 4:06 pm

This sitcom All For MyLove is just what we have been missing in the world of TV! A very positive depiction talented of African American kids doing positive things! I can’t wait to hear more about it! What channel will this be on?

• Katrina December 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I’m excited to see this new sitcom. I wish all the cast the best… Anxious for some good new entertainment

• Milly Warbucks December 15, 2012 at 3:36 pm

This is great I’m very excited About this new sitcom it will be a great motivator for children all over , can’t wait to see it!

• Mark Wilson December 15, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Its always great to see children working hard and doing what they love!!! I totally Support each and evey cast member as well as the parents!!! Much succes, and no matter what anyone say keep striving to live out all your dreams and asperations!!!!

• Tina Mills December 15, 2012 at 12:51 pm

OMG I’M loving the whole movement that you all are doing for the youth, to the cast in the sitcom keep up the good work and follow your dreams… There will be a lot of negatively and haters that’s going to try and still your pride always remember keep go first and pray for them. I can’t wait to see you all on the big screen.
    Remember you all have a gift that was provided by the man above and what he have for you all oneone can’t take….
    God bless :)

• Best Rapper Alive December 15, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I really enjoyed this video I’m 15teen and would love to join this group. Wow I can’t wait to see it on Tv!!! We finally have something positive to watch instead of Fake Tv. How can I join this

• yeah I said it December 15, 2012 at 8:16 am

Im from the USVI and one of our biggest music success stories is in the clip. I will definitely support

• luvthemkids December 15, 2012 at 11:17 pm

I’m glad to see that you are a supporter. I been hearing a lot about this sitcom. I can’t wait to see it come to life.

• Baby Doll December 15, 2012 at 1:45 am

I like this I’m 12 how can I join

• luvthemkids December 15, 2012 at 1:49 am

I was wondering the same thing but for my sister. I love the song in there too.

• Timeless December 15, 2012 at 1:22 am

Its so good to see talented kids coming together and form a powerful show with a good message. In this generation of youth, for me to see kids do positive things and striving for their goals is a blessing. I cant wait till this show is on TV!!

• Baby Doll December 15, 2012 at 1:10 am

How can I join this cast I like this I’m 12 year’s old I don’t understand how I grown person can write negative things about something kids are doing I wish I could be apart of this. These kids moms support them. Some mom’s can’t and won’t support. So everyone who is being negative and ugly think about your kid what if it was your kid and people talk down to them you would be mad and ready to fuss and fight. Lets be positive and get me on this cast. . Thank you Baby Doll!!!’ Bronx NY

• luvthemkids December 15, 2012 at 1:06 am

This show looks to be very interesting. I wish that I could get my little sister involved. Great looking cast. Embrace your haters All for Mylove! Their about to flood you.

• Diva J December 15, 2012 at 12:32 am

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THIS WHEN DO IT COME OUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS SHOW!!!!!

• Cynthia December 15, 2012 at 12:22 am

I wish you all the best and can’t wait to sit with my kids to watch the show. Great looking cast by the way.

• Kim little December 15, 2012 at 12:16 am

I really like this and I see where it’s going I’m happy to see someone stand up and do something positive for our kids.. Instead of teaching our kids how to wear our pants saggin. This is a great write up.. Keep up the good work remember the haters are now the new fans… Stay focus kids… This show will go far… A very positive positive show…..

• Lori December 15, 2012 at 12:48 am

I agree with you! I am a fan of the kids. Too much going on in the world today to even think about looking down on these kids. I will follow and continue to support this show!!!!

• lilkunta December 14, 2012 at 5:15 pm

huh? Oprah ‘s only godchildren are Gayle’s kids will and kirby so who is hannah ?

• Cece December 14, 2012 at 10:29 pm

[comment removed]

• Pisces December 14, 2012 at 10:45 pm

LOL!

• Lori December 15, 2012 at 12:43 am

I think that this is a great look for our youth today. Hats off to the new sitcom All for Mylove. Where can I watch this. Kids these days need a more positive outlet and this seems like it is just what is needed for our kids. I am an adult and I would watch it. Keep working hard and let haters hate. They are the ones that help make you relevant.

• Lori December 15, 2012 at 12:46 am

Those are kids!!!! Get a life! Where is the flag Button!

• Cynthia Tony December 15, 2012 at 12:36 am

I just watched today where 20 kids were killed in the Conn. School shooting! Please tell me why when you have an opportunity to lift our kids, you go straight for the negative. Praying for you. Your post should be flagged.

• Diva J December 15, 2012 at 12:48 am

Amen….Preach

• Cynthia Tony December 15, 2012 at 12:38 am

I am super excited about this new sitcom coming out! I can’t wait until it comes on air so that I can sit my children down together and watch! I pray that your ratings shoot through the roof!

• luvthemkids December 15, 2012 at 1:08 am

???????? Really! Do you hate to see people strive to go places that bad! wooooow…. blank stare.