NALA WAYANS, RACHEL HARRIS AND KENNEDY MCCULLOUGH ATTEND ‘A HAUNTED HOUSE’ PREMIERE

Featured

ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

Child/Teen Star

UPCOMING: AVERY COFFEY IS HEADED TO THE IVY LEAGUE

Upcoming

CHANCE COMBS AND FRIEND ARRIVE TO KIDS CHOICE AWARDS IN STYLE

Style & Gear

DO-GOODERS: THE SABATHIA FAMILY ‘PITCCH IN’

Do-Gooder

STEPHEN BELAFONTE AND KIDS SUPPORT MEL B AT ‘VIVA FOREVER’ OPENING


Stephen Belafonte and the girls-Madison, Angel, and Phoenix-supported Melanie Brown, a.k.a Mel B, at opening night of the Spice Girls’ ‘Viva Forever’ musical earlier this week. The concert was held at the Piccadilly Theatre in London, and also drew Melanie’s bonus daughter. “Ahhhh my hubby step daughter giselle phoenix and angel and the #vivaforever perm i love my family,” tweeted Mel B.

Brown recently told Mirror that she’d love to have a boy with her husband someday. “Between me and Stephen we’ve got four girls. I’d love to have a boy. A little man in my life. But I’m 37 so I think if I’m going to do it then I need to get on with it before I’m 40,” said the singer.

Mel expressed nothing but excitement about her and fellow Spice Girls’ ‘Viva Forever’ musical saying, “This show is more than just some show. It’s more of a big Spice Girls legacy. A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into this show, so I’d love for it to be like Mamma Mia… around for decades.”

Melanie is recognized as being the Scary one of the group. She and the Spice Girls delivered an outstanding performance during this year’s Olympic Games in London and have dis. Mel and the family reside in Australia, where she serves as judge of the country’s version of ‘X Factor.’

 

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

Around The Web

9 Comments to “STEPHEN BELAFONTE AND KIDS SUPPORT MEL B AT ‘VIVA FOREVER’ OPENING”

  • EVELINA RAE December 17, 2012 at 9:30 am

    BCK, that’s not Madison that’s Stephen’s first daughter Giselle!

  • Baller December 15, 2012 at 9:58 am

    Good for Mel and the Spice girls. Eddie Murphy u and Mel have a beautiful daughter. Everybody looks well. God Bless.

  • Iridescent Me. December 14, 2012 at 1:21 pm

    Awwwh! Daddy’s girls minus one. Phoenix looks her stomach hurts in the first photo.

    BTW: I hope that none of the BCK family’s children was involved in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut. So many innocent babies shot and killed. My heart is heavy. May they rest in paradise. :(

    • Iridescent Me. December 14, 2012 at 1:22 pm

      were involved*

      • Iridescent Me. December 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm

        The count of children gone, is now 20. :( :(

    • BrownSugar December 14, 2012 at 11:19 pm

      Even though race doesn’t matter in this case, but Newtown, Ct is 95% Caucasian and the remaining 5% are AA, Hispanic, and Asian.

      • Iridescent Me. December 15, 2012 at 3:05 pm

        WTH does that have to do with what I said? Just curious? It doesn’t matter what the ethnicity is. I hope there were no BCK family members involved in the shooting. PERIOD.

        • Lauren December 15, 2012 at 5:47 pm

          http://www.news.com.au/world/murdered-sandy-hook-school-pupils-ana-marquez-greene-jesse-lewis-and-grace-mcdowell-named/story-fndir2ev-1226537626631

          Race shouldnt matter when it comes to tragedies. A tragedy is a tragedy regardless.

          And there were victims of color involved. A town being 95% white means nothing!

          RIP to all the victims! this is a sad and unfortunate situation!

          • Iridescent Me. December 17, 2012 at 10:39 am

            Thank you Lauren!

Leave a comment!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Sign in to comment, or comment anonymously.

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

Copyright © 2014 Blackcelebkids.com. All Rights Reserved. Maintenance by sonexmedia.com