LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

TV WATCH: JAMIE FOXX AND CORINNE VISIT OPRAH FOR THE ‘NEXT CHAPTER’

Corinne Foxx,18, joined her dad as he got frank about his career and relationships on a recent episode of Oprah Winfrey’s ‘Next Chapter.’ Jamie Foxx held back nothing when it came to speaking of his relationship with his children’s mothers, telling the famous talk show host that he keeps their identities a secret in order to maintain a bit of privacy. “It’s just so cool and calm and that’s all you need. [I] need somebody who’s not thirsty for what I do,” said the actor.

Although he believes in love, Foxx is not aiming to get married anytime soon. “I always wanted to be married, 2.5 kids, wood paneling on the side of the station wagon, but… you get your heart broken one good time, especially for a man, it’s catastrophic. I just don’t want that,” explained the artist.

Foxx has two children, Corinne and Annalise, in all. Corinne was a star cheerleader in high school and has high hopes for the future.

Watch the second hour of Oprah’s interview with Jamie Foxx on Sunday, December 23, at 9/8c. See a preview of the show here.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsBig Kids' fileTelevision Watch

8 Comments to “TV WATCH: JAMIE FOXX AND CORINNE VISIT OPRAH FOR THE ‘NEXT CHAPTER’”

• Setra December 23, 2012 at 6:47 pm

This was an interesting interview! I loved hearing about Jamie Foxx’s personal life; about his two daughters and their mothers. I can tell he definitely keeps all of this very private, which I think is good, but was also glad to hear what he had to say. My DISH coworker fisrt told me about this interview so I’m glad I watched. I wasn’t home to watch the interview when it aired so I recorded it on my DISH Hopper. I like how this DVR can record and store up to 2,000 hours of entertainment. I never have to worry about running out of room!

• BrownSugar December 18, 2012 at 4:11 pm

She was a ‘star cheerleader’…is she gonna try out for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad or a new ‘Bring It On’ movie? Cheerleading isn’t even considered a sport. IJS

• EVELINA RAE December 18, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Annalise is her name??? BCK, this is BREAKING NEWS lol It’s a beautiful name, it was worth waiting to here.

Corinne and Annalise are both gorgeous girls!

• anna December 18, 2012 at 12:37 pm

a similar name (annalisa) is quite common in scandinavia, wonder if her mother is from here. Not that it matters but anyway ;)

• Iridescent Me. December 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm

LOL! I just said to myself, “Oh, that’s her name,” HA! Beautiful name. Both of them have beautiful names. Corrine and Annalise. I like!

• EVELINA RAE December 18, 2012 at 1:33 pm

lol BCK just casually wrote “Annalise” in the post like it was nothing, haha.

I’m not a big fan of old school names like Corinne, but I think she’s beautiful regardless of what her name is. I’d call her Cori :)

• Honey December 18, 2012 at 11:15 am

Corrine is so beautiful! Nice to see that she is living a normal life even though her father is an Oscar winning actor/artist. :)

• universitychick December 18, 2012 at 11:08 am

Jamie looks so sweet in this pic lol