TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

AMBER AND WIZ BUMP AROUND TOWN

Amber Rose is glowing with the light of pregnancy. The model was recently spotted in Beverly Hills with fiance Wiz Khalifa looking radiant as ever in her hot pink jacket with black leggings. Amber is in her third trimester of pregnancy and is currently making preparation for an all natural birth.

While Amber is preparing, Wiz is taking on the role of the ever exuberant father-to-be telling various media outlets that he plans to, “Just let the kids always be themselves. Never force anything on them. Give them some rules but don’t be too strict. Let them have fun. Push them in the right direction as far as what you know and what you didn’t learn. Let them learn those things.”

Khalifa also plans to fall back on a bit of his father’s advice which was often subtle in nature. “He didn’t start preaching too much but just small things that would have helped him out if somebody told him,” explains Wiz. “You know, it’s always good to get that point of view. But at the end of the day, you learn from experience. [Me and Amber] are both coming into this learning, so we share [advice]. We communicate. We just prepare. That’s more of what it is: preparation.”

Amber and Wiz are expecting a boy in the early part of next year.

Photos: Fameflynet/X17online

12 Comments to “AMBER AND WIZ BUMP AROUND TOWN”

• EVELINA RAE December 20, 2012 at 9:21 am

I’m loving the pink jacket and shoes, fresh!

I can’t wait to see little baby Khalifa.

• Trisha (the original one) December 19, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Why are people thumbing down negative comments? smh

She looks so happy!

• Trisha (the original one) December 19, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Ooooopppps I meant Positive….Why are people thumbing down POSITIVE comments?

• EVELINA RAE December 20, 2012 at 9:22 am

I was just thinking that, very odd. I guess they disagree that she’s carrying well, is all baby and that they’ll have a cute baby, it’s very strange to me.

• Iridescent Me. December 20, 2012 at 9:30 am

Apparently, they love the fact that they can thumbs down people and I already know that I have ONE person that dislikes each and every post of mine. Not to mention the fact that they carry hate in their hearts and they enjoy negativity. It’s a sad universe we live in. People are evil.

• JJ December 20, 2012 at 10:49 am

They are being “passive aggressive” with their “hating”. Don’t want to say anything negative about this happy couple and get called out on it so they are hating on those saying positive things. Sad. Some people just can’t stand to see bliss, that is all.

• Iridescent Me. December 19, 2012 at 3:25 pm

They are going to have one beautiful little boy. It seems like their love is Unconditional. Amber carries well. She’s all belly.

• MRSREYNOLDS December 19, 2012 at 2:50 pm

They are so cute !

• GraciouslyMe December 19, 2012 at 2:40 pm

She always looks so darn cute bumping around. I hope she has a safe delivery. Cant wait to see the kid!

• GraciouslyMe December 20, 2012 at 9:49 am

BCK, Y’all gotta stop it with this ‘thumbs up, thumps down’ feature. The immature cannot handle it. I didn’t see any comments worthy of a thumbs down on this post. I think people are just doing it out of spite. Moreover, this is not high-school, we don’t need validation of whether or not a comment is favorable. Free speech is everything.

I’m just saying!

• EVELINA RAE December 20, 2012 at 11:00 am

and I “like” what you’re saying!

• Trisha (the original one) December 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Agree! That was my 1st thought when they re-modeled the site. The thumbs down/up thing needs to go