ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY PENS AN OPEN LETTER TO BABY ADEN

Tamera Mowry-Housley is ‘in complete awe’ of newborn son Aden Housley, so much so that she has penned an open letter to the one-month-old tot.

“It’s been over a month now, and I am still in complete awe of my beautiful baby boy. The love I have for this chubby, squirmy, adorable little bundle of joy is hard to put into words, but I wanted to try and capture it so that down the road, he knows exactly how I am feeling right now,” Tamera writes.

The new mom adds, “I decided to hand write him a letter to welcome him into the world and tell him just how much he means to me. And since my amazing fans have been there with me every step of the way, I wanted to share the letter with all of you too!”

Below is part of the letter that Tamera wrote on her and sister Tia’s official website, TiaandTameraofficial.com :

Dear Aden,

You’ll get used to mommy’s tears eventually. I cry at everything. Once I heard I became pregnant with you, I felt a joy that I have never felt before and cried tears of joy. Mommy has wanted to be a mommy ever since she can remember. Once I met your father Adam and we knew we were going to be married, if we were going to have a boy I, me, knew your name instantly. To add to the joy of your arrival, discovering that you were a boy, mommy was even more elated. We had the perfect name for you Aden!

Read more: Here

Photos: Katee Grace

Tags : Posted in : Actors

53 Comments to “TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY PENS AN OPEN LETTER TO BABY ADEN”

• bracelets for kids April 19, 2014 at 9:59 am

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll certainly digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure
    they will be benefited from this web site.

• Jala July 5, 2013 at 5:48 am

Tamera don’t listen to no-one, your baby is beautiful and definitely has your nose! And you shouldn’t be scared about how his school life will be because I’m still in middle school and no-one goes by race anymore so i think he will be just fine :D

• Jan March 2, 2013 at 1:10 am

Tamera, my daughter is white, and her husband is black. They have the most beautiful, sweet, lovely 3 year old daughter. She is very light skinned, but has her daddys brown eyes, and she does have curly brown hair. Softer than her dads hair. She looks like her Mommy but has her daddys eyes. She is so beautiful. My only problem I have is when they have to fill out forms, for instances at the doctors office. She asks the nurse what she should put down on the forms. The snotty nurse said…Black. I disagree with that, not because I care if she is black, but she is half white. I think she should be able to check both. What do others in that situation feel?

• Hot fire March 8, 2013 at 10:53 am

One drop rule!!!! You should learn more about AA history. Almost all AA’s have European blood but we’re still black people. Black people are mixed race people. When will people learn we’re not PURE African. Black = White+African+Native American.

Your granddaughter will grow up to become a beautiful black woman of mixed ancestry. There’s nothing wrong with being a black woman. Ask Halle Berry, Alicia Keys and Tamera Housely. Just accept it dammit.

• Angelfire February 13, 2013 at 1:33 am

Your’ll have forgotten that Hindu’s also wear Red strings. :)

• susan February 8, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I am white with blonde hair and blue eyes and very fair and my daughter’s father is half white and half black. Our daughter came out white in complexion but she does tan and has brown hair and brown eyes. Most people think she is just white. When you have this kind of combination the baby can come out light or tan. You never know but her baby is 75% white so it makes sense that he would be on the lighter side. Even though my daughter looks white most people wouldn’t think I was her mother if we were in a crowd because she has dark hair and dark eyes. When it’s your child it really doesn’t matter what they look like you love them regardless. He is beautiful and he is loved. That is the most important thing.

• atkins24 January 6, 2013 at 7:19 pm

aw what a cutie

• Nene December 28, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Red string bracelets have been spotted on several celebrities, launching what seems like a religious Hollywood fashion craze based on the practice of Kabbalah. This has caused some people to think that the red string is associated only with Kabbalists. But other religions also believe red strings serve a purpose.

• djm December 28, 2012 at 10:27 am

Might you mean whiter?

• Deb December 24, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Hi Tamera,
    Congrats to you and Adam on your newbundle of joy. Children are a blessing. Wishing you the very best with your beautiful baby,handsome husband,wonderful life.

• Oxford December 23, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Wearing a red string for good luck/good fortune it is NOT an island “thing”, though people from the islands may wear one. Many different cultures, races and ethnicities wear it. LOOK IT UP it is NOT a bad thing. My mum put the red on my right ankle as an infant and I still wear one there the only difference is my mum made an ankle bracelet out of rubies for my last birthday. My older brothers and cousins wear the red which is entwined in a bangle my mum made for them. My little cousin and brothers still wear the “string” on their ankles.

Along with the red string, the black string is also worn by infants. You may not agree with the reasoning, but don’t knock someone else’s culture. The black string is worn because babies are perfect, they are the most perfect gift that YOUR God can grant you, since they are so perfect the black string is put on babies to add some small imperfection to something so perfect that way the babies won’t be cursed by someone’s envy or jealousy. Ask your Indian, Asian and European friends whose ancestors come from Cyrillic (or Romani) countries, they will tell you the same thing, the red string is for good luck/fortune and the black string is put on babies to detract from their perfection.

Just because these so called celebrities are following the “religion of the moment” does not mean they even know the true history or even why they are doing what they do. These celebrities who follow Kabalistic teachings are not following the doctrine which basically states that all parts of us/nature are entwined. Wearing a red string but living in a way opposite to Kabbalah makes no sense (at least to me).

BTW, we do not follow the Kabbalah, we are Catholic but we recognize the various races, cultures and ethnicities that make us who we are. My mum was raised from birth to ten by a nanny that was Paris born of Haitian descent and along with her Catholic beliefs which we shared, she brought some of her culture to our family which in turn my mum passed down to us.

Just saying, before you knock something or speak negatively about it, do the research.

• Prettyeyzs December 22, 2012 at 9:32 am

Aden is such an adorable and healthy baby. I have loved Tia and Tamera since Sister Sister and am very elated that they decided to share their lives with us on their show Tia & Tamera. Some of the comments about both of their babies is totally disrespectful. Babies don’t deserve to be labeled or talked about like this. Cree was such a beautiful baby also. Some of these ppl on here need to seriously get a life!!!

Keep up the Good Work Tia & Tamera <3

• Teri December 22, 2012 at 9:30 am

I love and relate to Tamera’s letter to Aden. I felt the exact same way with each of my four children. Babies are a blessing and a miracle.
    And I’ve always appreciated both Tamera and Tia’s positive outlook on life. They have a good wholesome family. I wish there were more families like theirs.

• shesallthat December 21, 2012 at 1:04 pm

that “red string” has NOTHING to do with being christian. it was a jewish custom.
    dating back to biblical times! associated with Judaism’s Kabbalah, to ward off misfortune brought about by an “evil eye”

• deedee December 21, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Not understanding BCK u modified silly things but will allow someone to make an ignorant saying she “got her wish for a white baby” REALLY? Anywho that baby is gorgeous, so hapy for Tamera & Adam.

• Champion December 21, 2012 at 1:10 pm

My comment was hilarious

• marie December 23, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Aden is a cutie pie. He looks like his dad, but the most important thing i believe he is being loved by mom and dad. Ppl thats all that matter.

• WriterSanti December 21, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Awww you can see the love from her, so beautiful. Great pic!

• Donavan December 21, 2012 at 10:01 am

Aden is a cutie! Have always liked Tamera & Tia! Those girls have some cute boys!

• Toya December 21, 2012 at 9:30 am

Why do people have to be so ignorant?? I’m not asking this to cause controversy.. I really want to know!! I mean is Tamera husband, Aden’s dad not white?! And Tamera herself being half white possibly the reason little Aden might be so fair and may stay that way. Who still questions genetics?? It almost sounded like someone got offended because Aden might look like his dad o_O Someone got highly upset on another site I frequent, because posters were complimenting a beautiful baby boy because his hair was curly and his eyes happen to be green. They stated we are “dissing” ourselves and losing touch SMH

• jalin August 12, 2013 at 4:25 am

Thank you. I thought the same thing. The HATERS forget that the Mowry sisters are half White!!!they want to crucify Tamara for having a baby that is 75% white.

• melb December 21, 2012 at 8:53 am

The forehead, shape of his eyes, cleft chin are all his dads…maybe over time he will grow to resemble his mom, for right now he favors his dad

• EVELINA RAE December 21, 2012 at 8:08 am

AWE look at Aden Tanner John, he’s beautiful! I see blue eyes, so precious!

• connie1 December 20, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Just because he looks white so far does NOT mean that he looks like the dad.

• EVELINA RAE December 21, 2012 at 8:12 am

I don’t think it’s ’cause “he looks white” I think, at the moment, Aden has Adam’s face. There isn’t anything wrong with that, it is HIS SON, TOO, after all.

• Champion December 20, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Comment removed

• EVELINA RAE December 21, 2012 at 8:10 am

When did she “wish” this?

• Iridescent Me. December 21, 2012 at 9:54 am

Okay, I was going to ignore this, but WTF?!?! What’s your problem? “She got her wish for a white baby”. Are you on that white stuff? PLEASE take your ignorance somewhere else.

• Valerie December 21, 2012 at 11:42 am

One of the Dumbest things I’ve ever read, but Im sure not the last!!! all she wanted was a healthy baby Im sure, thatst all “most” Mothers and Fathers pray for!! Alot of African american babies are “light” at birth, some change some don’t!! Who Cares??

• Iridescent Me. December 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Not TiggerTiff. My apologies. I meant Champion.

• TiggerTiff December 20, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Beautiful words for a beautiful baby!!!
    Totally off context but does anyone know Adam’s heritage…is Housley a Hebrew surname? I’m only asking because Tamera and Aden are wearing red strings around their wrists. I’ve seen Madonna and her kids wearing a red string and they study Kabbalah…I could also be completely generalizing and maybe they study Hinduism (Hindus also wear red strings around their wrists)…..

• Shug Avery December 21, 2012 at 12:50 am

No the red bracelet is also a trend thing too … They are Christians and very religious

• Oxford December 21, 2012 at 12:58 am

Red= good luck/good fortune in many different cultures/religions/ethnicity’s. Hedging her bets :-) ?

• Iridescent Me. December 21, 2012 at 9:56 am

The red string is an island tradition. It’s to ward off evil spirits. My best friend’s background is Jamaican and they do it as well.

• TiggerTiff December 22, 2012 at 1:53 am

I’m Jamaican and I never wore that red string around my wrist to ward off evil spirits… :S

• G December 22, 2012 at 4:59 am

I know in the caribbean we use the black and gold bracelet thingies for the same purpose

• Kc December 22, 2012 at 9:00 pm

That red string is a kabalah bracelet.A lot of celebs wear it and it does not stand for anything good.Look it up!

• kaylnn December 20, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Aden is …. well he is still at that stage where he is just a baby and looks alot like most other babies of the same age
    Anyway I can tell that he is truly loved and that is a wonderful for their is nothing like growing up in a loving supportive environment. I wish that for every child. That and good health :)

• mocom December 20, 2012 at 6:14 pm

looks like dad

• Itsjustdifferent December 20, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Touching. Aden is Adam’s little twin.

• Toya December 20, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Aden is one beautiful little angel!!! I can feel the love Tamera has for her little blessing right through this picture… GOD is GOOD!!

• sillyme December 20, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Wow, he looks just like daddy in that pic.

• mel2 December 20, 2012 at 3:13 pm

What a cutie pie!

• gevacove watson December 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm

awww welcome baby boy so beautiful both mommy and baby

• Bubbles December 20, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Cutie patootie!!!!!!

• Neonlove December 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm

He’ ia a little cutie pie. But I have to admit, he looks more like Adam than Tamera

• siwe December 20, 2012 at 1:45 pm

wow. handsome little man

• GraciouslyMe December 20, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Aden is just mesmerizing!! These girls are so relatable. I see so much of them (and their love for their families) in myself.

• theyknow December 20, 2012 at 1:19 pm

He is so cute!!

• Iridescent Me. December 20, 2012 at 12:22 pm

ADEN!!! Look at that beautiful boy. Beautiful words she dedicated to her son.

• Katherine G December 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Such a beautiful boy!! I love this picture!! You can see how happy Tamera is!!

• PrettyP December 20, 2012 at 12:11 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW beautiful!!! He loojs so small in her hands

• PrettyP December 20, 2012 at 12:12 pm