ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CHRISTINA MILIAN’S LITTLE HELPER

The Voice’s Social Media Correspondent Christina Milian poses with daughter Violet Nash on set of the television show.  “Have a Happy Holiday! From Santa’s Little Helpers!”  tweeted the star along with the above picture. Violet, who wasn’t dressed as festively as her mom, put on her best smile for the camera.

Milian recently gushed  about her baby girl to B3 Caribbean Magazine. “She is just a big ball of love, just a happy kid. Everything she does…she puts a smile on my face.”

Violet (dad is producer Terius ” The Dream” Nash) will celebrate her third birthday in February of next year.

8 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN’S LITTLE HELPER”

• Mauricio May 2, 2013 at 3:37 am

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing
    a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because
    I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this.

… Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on
    your internet site.

• PrettyP January 8, 2013 at 10:14 am

WOW! At the comments. I love the faces she make lol

• librababe January 1, 2013 at 11:10 am

Christina and Violet take the most adorable pics. Violet is precious — seems like such a happy little girl!

• zee December 27, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Violet doesn’t look like her mom or dad. Shes not a cute girl, in my opinion of course!

• KekeB December 23, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I’m all for difference of opinion but geesh hard on the eyes seems a lil harsh and extreme. I admit I was nervous about her when she was an infant but she has grown up quite beautifully I think.. a lovely mixture of both her parents.

• NickyAngel December 22, 2012 at 11:06 am

Little Violet is so adorable :-)

• MrsNolan December 21, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Violet is a pretty girl.

• MRSREYNOLDS December 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm