SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

D’LILA AND JESSIE COMBS CELEBRATE THEIR 6TH BIRTHDAYS!

Birthday Girls! D’Lila and Jessie are six years old today! “Happy birthday to my two princesses Jessie James & D’Lila Star. I love you with all my heart,” proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs tweeted early today.

He later took to Twitter to upload a picture of the twins at their 6th birthday party. “At Jessie and D’lila’s 6th birthday party playing dodge ball!” the music mogul wrote.

Big brother Quincy Brown also took to Twitter to wish his younger sisters well. ” Happy Birthday to my beautiful angels Jessie James and D’Lila Star! I love u!”

Below is one more birthday picture of the twins with Quincy.

Photos:Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

15 Comments to “D’LILA AND JESSIE COMBS CELEBRATE THEIR 6TH BIRTHDAYS!”

• shell12 February 18, 2013 at 11:19 am

They are twins for God’s sake.There is nothing wrong with them still being dressed alike.I’m a proud mother of twin girls,I enjoyed dressing my girls a like.If I didn’t my family would raise hell because they were the first twins born into the family.Dressing them alike did not mean they were alike they had their own personality,they were like night and day,still are.They are 14 going on 15 now and approached me at the age of 11 that they didn’t want to dress alike anymore,people still confuse these fraternal twins anyway,LOL. People who don’t have twins have no clue of joy of seeing the doubles that they have made.Let these twin girls and their parents
    enjoy this moment :)

• EVELINA RAE December 24, 2012 at 12:41 pm

They were such cute cubby babies.

Pretty girls! I must agree they need to stop with the identical outfits. I’m surprised they have different hairstyles…they’re normal identical, too.

• miyahrimom12 December 24, 2012 at 12:37 pm

2 of my fave girls!! Wow they are getting soo big. They are too cute!! Happy bday girls!!!!

• Mrs. B December 23, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Kim was blessed with TWO!!!! Little Diddy Beauties!!!

• Amirah December 23, 2012 at 11:39 am

comment removed

• Lex December 24, 2012 at 11:26 am

It is not a competition.

• Jamie December 24, 2012 at 11:54 am

I was just about to say that.

• Photo: A 'Heavy Sigh' Moment In Black History + Hot Sh*t NOT Found Here « Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody… December 23, 2012 at 8:19 am

[...] Diddy’s twins turn 6 years old……Black Celeb Kids [...]

• universitychick December 22, 2012 at 6:15 am

They are both small for 6, anyways happy birthday babies!!! :D

• Nene December 22, 2012 at 3:37 am

They are gorgeous.

• Mrs. B December 21, 2012 at 10:04 pm

LOVE these two!!!

• aries December 21, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I was thinking the same thing about them dressing a like, some parents think is cute to dress twin in the same clothes.

• Vee December 22, 2012 at 6:37 am

I remember asking my friend why they dressed their daughters alike & his reply was that there would be war if they didn’t. The girls wanted the same things, so that could be the case here.

• aries December 21, 2012 at 9:50 pm

The one with the blue hair ribbon looks like diddy. Cute picture, father with his baby girls.

• Misunderstood December 21, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Happy 6th bday babies!!!!! A few days from Christmas double the gifts!