MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

PILAR LOSES TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF SONS

As the bitter battle between Pilar and Deion Sanders for divorce and child custody continues, Pilar will have to cope with temporarily being apart from her boys. The estranged wife of  Sanders recently lost temporary custody of her two sons, which means that they will be living with Deion until further notice. Although she will continue to receive child support for  her daughter, who is still in her care, Pilar will no longer be paid $10,500 per month in support dues.

Pilar originally sought $50,000 in back pay after claiming that Deion had not paid his share of child support in months. The retired NFL player countered Pilar’s claim with proof of him paying $4,500 per month, telling the press that $10,500 was an outrageous amount to pay in child support. Pilar admitted to receiving a check in the amount of $4,500 from Deion during their most recent court date, but could not provide the judge with a stable source of income by which she pays all of her bills.

Deion has been ordered to pay Pilar $5,500 per month in child support for his daughter. Deion and Pilar have three children together, with the former football player having five kids in all.

Source: NBC Forth Worth

Tags : Posted in : LawsuitsSportPlayers

15 Comments to “PILAR LOSES TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF SONS”

• miyahrimom12 December 24, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Im sure this was hard for Pilar but I think this arrangement is ok. They were married for many years and just because they split doesnt mean that he should loose out on raising his kids. Its always commendable to me when men raise their children no matter what. Boys need male role models and little girls need their mommy, and I am sure that both parents will b in their children lives. The children are old enough to handle this and Im sure with time everything will be fine.

• EVELINA RAE December 24, 2012 at 12:48 pm

This is terrible…why split the children up and just before Christmas, too?

• miyahrimom12 December 24, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I know Plilar is probably a bit hurt, but given the situation they we married many years and the kids were probably emotionally hurt after the divorce. Deon should’nt loose out of being able to raise his kids because of a divorce. We women seem to forget that it takes two to make the kids and when things dont work out we always want the kids like they are just our’s. I like the fact that the boys are with him and the daughter is with the mother. I feel that boys need a father figure around and unless Deon is proven unfit for some odd reason im sure the boys will be with him. They will always be mommys boys too and she will be daddys girl, but I think this is fine for now and they are old enough to handle this arrangement.

• KekeB December 23, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Makes no sense how she loses 2 but gets to keep one, so what is the issue here? Cleary she must not be an unfit parent.

• Mercy December 22, 2012 at 11:20 am

They’re cute kids. I think that’s weird to split up siblings though. Hopefully things settle soon, and it’s the best for their family.

• clt December 22, 2012 at 5:06 am

Gorgeous kids. Love their hair.

• aries December 21, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Deion boys have his big ears and the girl looks like Pilar

• mel December 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm

ok BCK didnt say anything bad, so why is my comment not posted? Ugh!

• MrsNolan December 21, 2012 at 3:30 pm

This is sad. I hope Pilar and Deion can work out their differences for the sake of the kids.

• theyknow December 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I hate that the kids are being split up. They are the ones getting hurt in the long run…smh!!

• J December 21, 2012 at 1:59 pm

i’m confused.. how come she only loses 2 and not all 3?

• Kim December 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm

That happened with my cousin the judge let her keep her daughter while her son went with her ex

• Trisha (the original one) December 21, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I read somewhere that the boys were already staying w/ their dad. The kids are old enough to decide who they want to stay w/, so they could have been the case here

• Iridescent Me. December 21, 2012 at 1:38 pm

This is sad. I know she’s hurt behind that. I know the kids are hurt. I do hope they can work out their differences for the sake of the kids.

• danie December 21, 2012 at 1:19 pm

So sad when children get split up over their parent’s foolishness…