ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SPOTTED: DJIMON, NEYO, AND KIDS AND MORE

Singer Neyo, girlfriend Monyetta Shaw, and their children Mason and Madilyn were all in attendance for the the 6th annual Compound Foundation Giving Tour at the Boys and Girls Club in Atlanta yesterday. Click here  for more pictures now!  Photo for use on Blackcelebkids.com courtesy of Dream Photography.

Djimon Hounsou took his son Kenzo Christmas shopping at the Grove in LA early yesterday. Later that day, Kenzo was spotted with mom Kimora at LAX airport; the duo were on a flight to St. Barths where sisters Ming and Aoki Simmons have been for the past week.

Jaden and Willow Smith were spotted at LAX airport on Thursday (December 20) sans their parents. Earlier this week, Willow was spotted at a friend’s party(click here to see pictures).

ROTEME.CO.UK./Zimbio/Dream Photography

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

11 Comments to “SPOTTED: DJIMON, NEYO, AND KIDS AND MORE”

• PrettyP January 8, 2013 at 10:04 am

WOW Neyo’s son looks like him and the mom at the same time!

• miyahrimom12 December 24, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Neyo kids look so much like him especially Maddi, Kenzo is soo spoiled you can tell.:.) I was so shocked to see his hair braided but I am happy to know that they do braid it because I have only seen him with his famous fro. I have 2 girls myself, I can only wish for a little boy someday. Happy Holidays!!!!

• Moni December 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I think Ne-yo’s kids definitely look like Monyetta! especially Maddie.

• Nia December 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Neyo’s kids have an “envelope” nose, Kenzo needs some chap-stick and Willow and Jaden look about 50 years old… 0_0…

• JC December 23, 2012 at 2:52 am

I thought if you didn’t have anything nice to say, you shouldn’t say anything at all. Neyo’s kids are gifts from God, as are all children. It amazes me how superficial people can be, forgetting no one makes him or her self. Wonder What would Jesus do?

• Nia December 23, 2012 at 10:42 am

what exactly are you trying to convince me of? excuse me but i was sharing MY opinion so get over it….

• Jernero94 December 22, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Adorable kids! But isn’t Kenzo too old to still be carried around like that?

• Kimmy December 22, 2012 at 7:56 am

Neyo’s babies look so much like him.

• aries December 21, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Kenzo and his blue rain boots too cute, and he is rocking his braids.

• shannon December 21, 2012 at 9:43 pm

All cute kids.. however I feel like every picture I see of kenzo he is being held lol. Let’s that cutie pie walk. :)

• Trisha (the original one) December 21, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Mason looks like he don’t play lol