ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

PORSCHLA AND KIDS HANG AT BEACH AND PREPARE FOR ‘STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY’

Porschla Kidd enjoys a day out at the beach with daughter Noah Grace. The actress and her daughter stay close to the water while snapping a cute mother-daughter pic. “Baby girls first beach trip,” tweets Kidd.

Porschla recently gave a few tips on how to enjoy a stress-free holiday to her Huffington Post fans. With regard to shopping, she shared the secret of buying online. “I am an avid online shopper,” said Kidd. “Online, you can find a slew of great gift ideas and also great deals. I get all of my holiday shopping done weeks ahead of time, and without the stress of having to leave my house.”

The former model also gave advice on how to handle relatives from out of town and kid entertainment saying, “I put together a schedule of events happening around town. I give everyone the scheduled list and have them choose something they would like to attend. This is so simple and easy. It keeps everyone entertained, plus it’s fun. [I] get the kids involved with cooking, decorating and gift-wrapping. Kids love to give you their input, so getting them involved will make them feel important and a part of what’s going on.”

Mrs. Kidd also has a son named Chance. She and New York ‘Knicks’ player Jason Kidd wed in 2011.

See more pictures of Porschla and Noah Grace’s beach day below!

7 Comments to “PORSCHLA AND KIDS HANG AT BEACH AND PREPARE FOR ‘STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY’”

• Connie1 December 26, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT COMPLEXION THEY ARE OR HOW MUCH OF AN AFRICAN PERCENTAGE THEY HAVE IN THEIR BLOOD. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE KIDS ARE JUST OK. NOT THAT GREAT LOOKING. I PREFER A MUCH DARKER COMPLEXION LIKE REAGAN PRESTON LITTLE GIRL OR DIDDY’S LITTLE GIRLS, OR KENZO AND AOKI. ETC…

• Kaley January 2, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I wish you would shut your mouth.

• Oxford December 25, 2012 at 2:07 pm

OK, Oprah (formally known as Alyasia). Black comes in all shades and hair textures from so white if you didn’t know them, you wouldn’t know they were Black to so Black you have no doubt.

You need to get out more often. Have you ever seen a picture of Langston Hughes (please tell me you know who he is) or the author Elizabeth Atkins (she looks 100% anglo) ?

Rather than log in here to start foolishness for sh*ts and giggles go do something productive like volunteer at a soup kitchen or babysit for someone who has to work on Christmas so they don’t have to pay for a sitter. Go to Walgreens or CVS and buy some gifts for a kid who has none.

I’m a comment reader and while we are all entitled to our opinions, yours are not “opinions”, you just write nonsense to see who you’ll igg enough so they respond to you. I’ll tell you like my mum tells our little ones; NEGATIVE attention is not good attention. They are 6,6, 3 &3, how old are you, what your excuse?

• Isabella December 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Beautiful African American mother and child. All of Jason’s children look like him.

• Amanda December 24, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Porschla looks like my big sister and her children favor my nephew and niece. That’s the beauty of the Black American family, we all look so different from the llightesto the darkest with lots of variety in- between.

• Smoovethree December 24, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Why are they considered black?

• EVELINA RAE December 24, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Chance and Noah are so big.

Porchla is beautiful!