ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DADDY DIDDY CLAUS AND HIS LITTLE HELPERS

Sean Combs, a.k.a. Diddy, spent Christmas with his little helpers. The rapper and producer was surrounded by his kids as they snapped a picture in front of the family Christmas tree. Sean was grateful to have his children with him for the holidays tweeting, “This is my gift! Thank you God!”

Diddy’s twin girls, D’Lila and Jessie, recently celebrated their sixth birthday. The twins played dodge ball and ate cake as they basked in their very special day with dad and other family members by their side. D’Lila and Jessie even took a few pictures with oldest brother Quincy, who was more than delighted to be at his little sisters’ party. “Happy birthday to my two princesses Jessie James & D’Lila Star. I love you with all my heart,” Diddy tweeted.

Combs parents six kids in all.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

38 Comments to “DADDY DIDDY CLAUS AND HIS LITTLE HELPERS”

• CA95616 January 2, 2013 at 2:49 am

All of the kids are beautiful. I think the twins will look like supermodels when thhey grow up if they inherit Kim Porters physique. I have a cousin who looked very much like them when she was younger…she’s absolutely stunning now.

• Nonya December 31, 2012 at 10:34 am

Diddy must have his hands full with these three cute, little girls. LOL

• WriterSanti December 28, 2012 at 1:03 pm

That’s all that matters is the kids get to know each other. The parents need to just grow up, since it isn’t about them. Great pix though.

• miyahrimom12 December 28, 2012 at 8:59 am

I love this picture! It is sooo beautiful! All the kids are soo cute and I am glad that they are with eachother for the holidays. I also love that the girls are rocking red. I love to see a man love and support his children and Diddy does a great job. I want a Ipad Diddy!!!

• aries December 27, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Pretty family pic, and Chance look so cute in her Christmas video

• TT December 27, 2012 at 4:48 am

Diddy is blessed beyond measure with these beautiful healthy babes. I love all 3 girls but gravitate more towards Chance because the way she was introduced to the world made us all pull for her to basically have a “chance” with her dad. Anyway all of the kids seem to be close as displayed on social media sites for example Christian considers Niko his brother and Madison his sister as well.

• Toya December 26, 2012 at 10:31 pm

And why on GODS green earth does someone keep saying the twins and Chance are the same complexion?? Even if so, they still don’t look alike!! People are always going to have an opinion and entitled to it. If they gravitate toward Chamce why is it such a crime?!

• Toya December 26, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Wish Justin was in this picture! Now he’s a BEAUTY!!
    I still don’t think the twins and Chance look alike at all. I mean the kids look like Diddy… but that is the extent of it for me.

• EVELINA RAE December 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Jessie and D’Lila are cute, but Chance and Christian are just gorgeous.

I’m loving Chance’s outfit. I had on these colour for Christmas, too!

• Connie1 December 26, 2012 at 8:59 pm

THIS PICTURE PROVES THAT CHANCE IS THE SAME COMPLEXION AS HER SISTERS. THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS KIDS. PEOPLE LIKE CHANCE JUST BECAUSE OF THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR WHICH IS IGNORANT. YES, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT HER SKIN IS JUST AS BROWN AND DARK AS HER SISTERS. I WOULD LIKE FOR MY KIDS TO LOOK LIKE ANY OF THE DIDDY CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS. ESPECIALLY CHRISTIAN!

• Muneerah December 26, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I actually dont think skin color mattets. If you look at my avatar you will see that im very dark.. i like chance for her personality in her videos. And i saw her b4 at disney on ice with her mom and she seemed like a sweet obidiant girl. And i actually love the twins hair its perfect length.. They are all beautiful.

• niaboo87 December 26, 2012 at 5:38 pm

ALL of his kids are beautiful and that son of his is defintely his mini me! Love it.

• TashaJ December 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm

All the kids are adorable. I love him and Cassie together. I am so happy that they are engaged. He seems more happier with Cassie than he did with all the others. I hope they get married and have a baby.

• Shellz December 26, 2012 at 5:20 pm

WOW!! Why is everyone falling all over Chance?? Yes she is a beautiful child but no more beautiful then the other 3 in the picture; but ok some of you have your favorites.

• CA95616 January 2, 2013 at 2:50 am

Agreed. It’s pathetic…all over some complexion and long hair *smh*

• Misunderstood December 26, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Simply beautiful Sean Combs is so blessed!

• muneerah December 26, 2012 at 1:58 pm

am i the only one who think the twins look more like chance than christian..?? but i think all diddys kids are beautiful! and i love chance’s we wish you a merry christmas video!

• T December 26, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Diddy’s kids are so cute. All the girls look like their mothers. Especially Chance.

• melb December 26, 2012 at 1:00 pm

People need to get off of Kim, it very hard to get over that kind of betrayal, ask the man who can’t see his child because he’s moved on or the girl whose sole perpose of going downtown is revenge…only time and distance can heal at times, and she seem to have gotten there, some people never do…kudos to her.

• Tracee December 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Yes Kim has healed obviously cause all the kids are with Diddy and Kim this holiday season. I think it is GREAT!

• Desi December 26, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Can’t really say kim needed to heal because if you know the story that misha told you know that while sean and misha (justins) mom were together he cheated on her with kim and her and kim were friends at the time he got kim pregnant with christian! That’s why misha always spoke out about the situation saying that kim needed to woman up and accept chance because she had to accept christian… Karma is a B indeed

• Tracee December 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm

aarghh… Misa was just relishing in the fact that Kim got hurt by Diddy since Diddy hurt her so bad by choosing Kim!! Misa should just mind her business. Right now Diddy has around him who he wants to…Kim and ALL the kids.

• Writer Chick December 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I hate how this story gets turned around. Misa was already married and had a son (Niko) when Christian was born. That’s why I thought it was such a silly thing for her to say “I accepted Christian.” She had already started a new family!

• Zee December 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Thank you!!! I’m glad someone else picked up on the obvious holes in her story! By the time Christian was born in 1998, misa had not only married Jojo Brim and had Niko (in ’97), but she had daughter (Madison)in 1998 also

• Zee December 26, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Beautiful! Nice to see the siblings together, and glad Daddy-Diddy is cognizant of his blessings and continually showering his precious babies with love.
          All of his children have a certain glow/happiness in pictures. Priceless

• Trisha (the original one) December 26, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Whether Misa moved on or not, her & Kim were friends. Friend code: you don’t mess w/ your friends ex’s/baby daddy. That’s just trifling. I don’t care how hard Diddy was trying to get at Kim, Kim should have said no. Misa, feeling betrayed, could have said she didn’t want her son around Christian or Quincy. Basically what Kim did w/ Chance. She felt betrayed so she said she didn’t want her kids around Chance.

• universitychick December 26, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Awww Chance :D

• Connie1 December 26, 2012 at 9:01 pm

CHANCE IS LIKE FIVE SHADES DARKER THAN HER MOM. IN MY OPINION, CHANCE IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF HER DARKER SKIN.

• Monica December 26, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Maybe those who are saying they want a child who looks like Chance just wants a cute little girl like her. Who cares if they choose a black man or some other ethnicity or race to have a child with. As long as the man is going to be a good committed father what difference does race make?

• Connie1 December 28, 2012 at 1:37 am

SO YOU THINK THAT’S OK MONICA? TO WANT A CHILD BASED ON A CERTAIN HAIR TYPE AND SKIN COLOR? HOW ABOUT WISHING FOR A BEAUTIFUL BLACK HEALTHY CHILD. ALL THREE GIRLS ARE EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL.

• koko December 26, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Nice pic! You ever notice when Diddy takes pictures with the girls, the twins are always under him on both sides and Chance is on the outside? Take a look at all the pictures just an observation. I only see Chance holding her Dad when she is with him by herself. No big deal but was just seeing if anyone noticed it.

• Zee December 26, 2012 at 3:21 pm

You’re reaching…the twins are the youngest babies,so maybe that’s why they’re clinging to dad. Chance does not look slighted in the least but instead looks happy to be with her family.

• koko December 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm

NEVER said she wasnt happy but just an observation. They are only 6 months apart really? What child doesnt want their fathers attention????

• Trisha (the original one) December 26, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Chance is starting to look more like her mom! I love her cheetah pants

• Tracee December 26, 2012 at 11:35 am

oh and according to Quincy (Kim’s son) …the whole family is going to St. Barth’s for the next few days….NICE

• Tracee December 26, 2012 at 11:32 am

Kim, all her kids and Chance are with Diddy at his mansion in Miami for Christmas!! Sooo nice!!!

On Sarah’s twitter page @callmepumpkin she wrote “Life is precious and fragile…handle with care…” My assumption is that that statement is for Kim…

• Ms_B December 26, 2012 at 11:28 am

ALL the kids are beautiful!!!!

• mel December 26, 2012 at 11:23 am

Beautiful and so happy for the kids!