MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

JHENE AIKO AND HER DISNEY DARLING

Magic was in the air as Jhene Aiko and daughter Namiko spent Christmas at Disneyland. The preschooler and her mom did everything from riding roller coasters to splurging on snacks while at the park. Jhene and Namiko even caught the mouse bug, sporting Mickey and Minnie Mouse wear all over Magic Kingdom. “This is her first time at Disneyland ….. first time on “it’s a small world” ride . This look on her face just made my whole life,” tweeted Aiko.

Namiko recently celebrated her fourth birthday with mom and dad, Sonnie O’Ryan, by her side. Sonnie was excited about his daughter’s special day tweeting, “Four years ago I took on the responsibility of becoming something I’ve never seen, & with a love I shared this experience that changed my life. Seeing my child come out the [womb], to waking her up and getting her ready for school. Happy Birthday, Namiko!  Papa loves you.” Jhene also shared the joys of parenthood with social media telling Twitter fans, “The best thing I’ve ever done was give birth to this amazing little girl. #Happy4thBirthdayNamik.”

Namiko is Jhene and Sonnie’s only child together.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

15 Comments to “JHENE AIKO AND HER DISNEY DARLING”

• Charlie April 21, 2014 at 5:18 am

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!
    It’s the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

• video January 14, 2013 at 11:31 am

Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even
    using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing site!

• WriterSanti December 30, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I figured she would have had Jarell’s baby but eh it’s all good. She and O’Ryan had a cute and healthy daughter and Jarell has 3 children with his girl.

• Nene December 29, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I noticed none of b2k or any other person on Chris label got any African American kids.

• universitychick December 30, 2012 at 10:10 am

And?

• WriterSanti December 30, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Jhene Aiko is a Mixie with a few things including AA & O’Ryan is AA, so their child is AA to some folks. Jarell is AA & Jondelle is a Mixie, so their 3 kids are AA to some people. Dreux is Lou.Creole & Shenelle is Trini & Tobagonian, so their son is AA to some people. Though for me, I think all these kids are Mixies. Omarion, RazB and IMX that I know of don’t have kids, I don’t know about them.

• WriterSanti December 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I had Dreux’s baby mama wrong, oops.

• Nene December 29, 2012 at 5:19 pm

• Weekly News 12/29/2012: Politics, Entertainment, Fashion, Celebrity and more… | KolorBlind Mag December 29, 2012 at 7:34 am

[...] Namiko is Jhene and Sonnie’s only child together. Via BCK. [...]

• foreveryours December 28, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Who is this girl?

• Nene December 29, 2012 at 5:20 pm

This is Omarion from b2k brother Oryans baby mother and daughter. I wonder why they don’t show J.boog and Lil Fizz kids. The mother was apart of b2k mgmt as well. They say she is also kin to Lil Fizz.

• Onna Love March 14, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Jhene is not just someone’s “baby mother” .. she is a singer and song writer. She has been singing for years but her debut EP “Sailing Souls” was last year. I just bought it off of itunes. I follow her on instagram/youtube and she is an amazing soul.

sorry… I just didn’t like the response the person gave you. lol

• EVELINA RAE December 27, 2012 at 11:27 am

Namiko is gorgeous! She kinda looks like Nicole Dean in those Minnie Mouse ears.

• HoneyChild December 27, 2012 at 10:50 am

She is the cutest!

• Trisha (the original one) December 27, 2012 at 10:30 am

Nami is such a pretty girl!