OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

TV WATCH: SHAWTY LO AND FAMILY TO STAR IN TV SPECIAL, ” ALL MY BABIES’ MAMAS”

Rapper Shawty Lo, real name Carlos Walker, poses with five of his eleven kids at a recent graduation. Shawty and his clan of 10 babies’ mamas and 11 kids are reportedly set to star in the upcoming Oxygen Media reality special called All My Babies’ Mamas:

Oxygen Media announces production of a new one-hour special, “All My Babies’ Mamas” (working title), revealing the complicated lives of one man, his children’s mamas, and their army of children. Premiering in spring 2013, this real-life special from creative duo Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto of DiGa Vision will capture the highs and lows of this extreme ‘blended family’ that is anything but ordinary, while also showing the drama and the passion behind life’s most unexpected situations.

“Oxygen will give fans an intimate look at unconventional families with larger than life personalities and real emotional stakes,” says Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development, Oxygen Media. “’All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”

This bold new series shows every second of the drama-filled lives surrounding a unique “modern” family unit, as they navigate their financially and emotionally connected lives. ?As the household grows, sometimes so does the dysfunction, leaving the man of the house to split his affection multiple ways while trying to create order. With humor and heart, this dynamically linked family must find a way to all get along… but sharing your man with several opinionated women is bound to create issues. Will there be a conflict over a family holiday, who needs school supplies and who holds the household finance purse strings, or can these feisty babies’ mamas band together and live peacefully as one family unit?(Source)

All My Babies Mamas FINAL 10.1.12 by dm_50db96d297d08

Will you be watching?

Tags : Posted in : Television Watch

44 Comments to “TV WATCH: SHAWTY LO AND FAMILY TO STAR IN TV SPECIAL, ” ALL MY BABIES’ MAMAS””

• zee January 3, 2013 at 1:01 am

i thought the girl on the right with the striped shirt was ole girl from the view. sherri shepard, thats it.

• Big Blue December 31, 2012 at 5:42 pm

If he can support all 11 of his children and their mothers financially and equally, then he is doing a great job as a father. That includes spending time with them!

• Suta December 28, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Oh Allah….
    In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful watch over these children.
    I could never marry a man with more than one child. That’s all I would deal with.

• Habesha December 28, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Is BCK owned by the same parent company as Oxygen media? If not why are they promoting this mess??!! Please contact Oxygen advertisers SC Johnson which calls itself a “family company”, as well as Procter & Gamble and ask them why they are paying for this trash with their advertising dollars. I. Would boycott any product that was shown in the ad block for this show as well as call the parent companies and tell them exactly what I think of them supporting this garbage.

• Denisha December 28, 2012 at 11:40 am

The fact that this show with a man with 10000 baby mamas and 10000000000 kids can be picked up by a station but an inspirational show like Marvin Sapp raising his kids after his wife passed away can’t. That is SICK. What has this world come to?

• kim December 28, 2012 at 10:33 am

Well at least he can pay the overdue child support payments

• Nene December 28, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Ikr. I feel for the kids.

• randomtandem December 28, 2012 at 9:57 am

Please dont support this ratchet buffoonery! We need to stop supporting crap like this so that actual talented actors and writers can get more work! This is cop out easy money train wreck tv! Not to mention it shows black people in a negative light! We don’t need anything else setting us back, we have enough of that already!

• Nene December 28, 2012 at 4:49 pm

This is the kind of crap the media is trying to force us to accept as being normal.

• universitychick December 28, 2012 at 8:37 am

I can’t believe Oxygen picked this up and not Vh-1 :S

• EVELINA RAE December 28, 2012 at 8:25 am

This is definitely “ghettoness” at it’s finest. Sweet Jesus!!! o_O

I think as a Mother of one of his children you should be embarrassed to be apart of this show. It’s not really your fault he has 10 kids with 11 women, but you don’t need to be on this show like it’s a good thing.

Why are we promoting multiple children with multiple women? This show will glorify that I’m sure. So sad!

• jameka1984 December 28, 2012 at 1:08 am

I would never stoop so low as to sleep with a guy with multiple kids and baby mamas. If I had done it, I would be too shame to let the whole world know about it. I’m glad I was raised with class. SMH

• Jernero December 27, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Why?! Just why?!

• deedee December 27, 2012 at 11:00 pm

A hot Ghetto Mess….people please, please, please don’t watch this show..bafoonery @ itsbest…..we have got to take a stand on something, let it start here, this is wrong on sooo many levels!!!

• Akita December 27, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Okay so they are giving this guy a show because he is showcasing what a whore munger he is. Not responsible, no integrity, no class, and no shame. These poor kids. It’s not their fault though, they are not responsible for being here. And what’s up with the ignorant mothers. You know word gets around and they all knew he had kids everywhere and they allowed themselves to become pregnant by this jerk. Sorry ladies, this is not cute or funny. We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah. This is NOT normal family life.

• LaTanya December 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm

For some reason I actually watched the 13 minute trailer and I do believe I lost a few brain cells in the process. It looks like “only” 7 of the bm’s are actually on the show along with his 19 year old girlfriend by the way 3 of his kids are 19 and one is 20! They actually gave each other nicknames and most if these “women” are in their mid to late thirties…..smh.

• Seanad December 27, 2012 at 6:43 pm

And this is what is wrong with society the kardashians, honey boo boo now this

• Trisha (the original one) December 27, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I love reality tv. I watch BBW, Love & Hip Hop, Honey Boo Boo, but this one i won’t be watching. Its the hood Sister Wives

• EVELINA RAE December 28, 2012 at 8:27 am

“Hood Sister Wives”

LMFAO

• Beautiful December 27, 2012 at 5:49 pm

BUFFOONERY on every level!

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm

This is proof we are living in the last days. Why? Why? Why? I hope they don’t have any stds.

• Deshay December 27, 2012 at 4:57 pm

“All My Babies Mamas”? Tv has reached an all time low SMH!

• Shannon December 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Why us? Why us? Why do we allow ourselves to look like fools. Now granted, I am well aware that black men arent the only men out there with multiple children with multiple women BUT you would never see a tv show about this topic with a man that is not black. Not all black men are like this…so why must we showcase this mess and continue the stereotypes. This is just disgusting…

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I agree. The women seem proud this is very sad. What is this saying to the kids. Especially the girls.

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:24 pm

This is very very very sad. The women seem proud and ok with all this. What is this kind of behavior teaching our young kids especially the girls. This kind of mess should not even be showcased on t.v. We are living in the last days. This right here is the new world order.

• Mz. Independent December 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!! I don’t even NEED to read the description of the show to know that this is one sick show. The title of the show says already its one hot ghetto mess

• Naomi December 27, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This is just wrong on so many levels. No way would I have a child with a man that has multiple children by multiple women.

• truly amazing December 27, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Good Lawd …..enough with the foolery !!.

• theyknow December 27, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Wowwww…smh!!

• Donavan December 27, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Sooo many things I want to say but, it’s not right!

Pretty scary that this dude has 11 kids from 10 baby mothers! Wow! Exactly what mailksmama said earlier, how do you become baby mama #7, #8, #9…LOL!

• EVELINA RAE December 28, 2012 at 8:34 am

how do you become baby mama #7, #8, #9….

It’s SO TRUE…I mean I’ll say being number 1-3 is fine. As number 4, I’ think you’re reaching with that one. It may be as “baby mama”, I hate that term, number 3 or 4 you thought you’d be in a real serious relationship and you’ve excepted the other 2 or 3, but I do not understand “Mamas” 5-10 they needed to re-evaluate their situation and think again, so sad.

• Yessina December 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm

The one bending down in the blue shirt looks just like him… Ok to the matter at hand why are they giving this family a show, I know why because ppl like me will watch it. I don’t know why I watch these shows , I really don’t…

• Lyn December 27, 2012 at 2:14 pm

This is just sad. I guess he said if Honey Boo Boos family can make a show, then he can too. Too bad most of the kids are females….what are their parents showing/teaching them….that its ok to just lay up unprotected and have children? I can see if you married 1, had kids and then divorced.. but thats not the case here. I downgraded my cable because of the nonsense they show these days and if my 15 and 11 yr old are bored…. they always have games or instruments to play.

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I agree.

• DKNY123 December 27, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Jesus please take the wheel and stop this ratchedness. OMG.!! I can’t. And I wish these people will go sit down in a corner somewhere and pick up a book.

• MrsNolan December 27, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Oh my..

• GraciouslyMe December 27, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I will not be watching. This is not entertainment, its an embarrassment and mockery of African American families.

• maliksmama December 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm

This cannot possibly be a real show!?!?!?

Anyway…how da he!! do you become mama #3, 4, 5 etc????????

When is Jesus ‘sposed to get here??????

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Lol, you reading my mind. We are living in the days just like Noah was before God got rid of that society. We are next.

• Nene December 27, 2012 at 5:35 pm

This foolishness should not be showcased on t.v. This is the new world order. People are going to try this and end up with stds watch.

• Sian December 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Just realized that Alicia Keys is baby mama #4!

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Alicia is no one’s baby mama. She’s a wife, Swizz second wife & the mother of his youngest son

• Sherley December 31, 2012 at 3:27 pm

These the same people praising Kim K for being pregnant by Kanye. SMH.

• Olivia December 27, 2012 at 1:13 pm