MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

HARLEM TAYLOR GETS HIS WISH GRANTED

Harlem Taylor got his Christmas wish of watching the Lakers play against the Knicks granted by his father, Jayceon Taylor, this year. Jayceon, also known as the Game, sent Harlem and his mom to the ball game with court side tickets to see Kobe Bryant play in all of his greatness against Carmelo Anthony and his squad of Knicks players.

“My son & his mother off to go see Kobe get off in the Knicks a&$ !!!!!! Even though he ONLY wanted Lakers floor seats for Xmas. I as a daddy had to make sure he had more gifts than last year. Thanks to #JesusPiece & my fans !!!!! #LakeShow #MerryChristmas,” tweeted the Game.

Harlem also took a few pictures with singer Rihanna as she and Chris Brown were at the b-ball game as well. The 9-year-old spent the rest of his Christmas with siblings Cali Dream and King Justice, who are Game and fiancee Tiffney Cambridge’s little ones. Jayceon has three kids in all.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

10 Comments to “HARLEM TAYLOR GETS HIS WISH GRANTED”

• miyahrimom12 January 3, 2013 at 7:48 am

Wow Harlems mom looks like a teen. She is a shorty but they look too cute!!! Chris in RIRI look good together.

• WriterSanti December 30, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Thats nice for him.

• Trisha (the original one) December 28, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Harlem is getting so big! Is that his mom?!

***Please don’t turn this into a Chris Brown/Rihanna post. Go else where if you wanna complain about their relationship!

• theyknow December 28, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I had forgot all about Harlem b/c I never see him on here. He is such a cutie.

I love the pics of Chris and RiRi, I wish people would leave them alone and let them be. They are 2 grown adults who can do whatver they want. I actually like those 2 together!!

• Amber December 28, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Awe is that his mom, he’s almost taller than her. Never listened to his “music” but he has very cute kids.

• Nichole Bria December 28, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Chris is too cute…I love him! Rhianna and Chris look great together . I hope they get back together. Harlem and his Mom are beautiful.

• EVELINA RAE December 28, 2012 at 1:34 pm

It’s nice to see Harlem, again.

Dang…his Mama looks so young!

Rihanna and Chris, eh?!? lol o_O

• guyanesechic December 28, 2012 at 1:32 pm

all games kids are cute but my heart melt for his smaller son. he is so sweet and smart. i wish game and his wife all the best and a happy life together.

• Neonlove December 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Harlem is so cute.
    God help Rhi and Chris

• muneerah December 28, 2012 at 12:53 pm

and it aint nobodys business but harlems and his baby rhianna lol game crzy!!! i love them together