SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TIA: ‘CREEE IS MY LITTLE MIRACLE’

Cree,1, is the miracle of Tia and Cory Hardrict that almost never was. ‘The Game’ actress recently opened up about her experience with endometriosis that nearly ruined her chances of having kids.

“I was 27 years old when I was diagnosed with endometriosis,” said Tia. “Endometriosis is an abnormal growth of cells from the lining of your uterus that appear outside of the uterine cavity. The uterine cavity is lined with endometrial cells, which are under the influence of female hormones. So, the growth of these cells outside of where they are supposed to be was causing the pain [during menstrual cycles]– and it was a condition that could potentially prevent me from having children. I was devastated.”

In all of her devastation, Tia managed to pick herself up and consult a doctor about a surgical procedure that could possibly cure her of the abnormality. As she explained, “The operation was successful, however, two years later the pain returned. Devastated, the doctor suggested another procedure along with seeing a dietitian. After the second surgery and determined to not have a third, my friend and costar Brittany Daniel from The Game told me about a diet called The Body Ecology Diet. This was a diet that helped reduce inflammation in the body, which is one of the major symptoms of endometriosis, by limiting sugars and carbs. Focused and determined, I stayed on this diet for one year and guess what, I got pregnant!”

And now? “My little boy Cree Taylor Hardrict is here — the love of my life and my little miracle.” Cree is Tia and husband Cory Hardrict’s first child.

Photo:TiaTameraOfficial

Tags : Posted in : Actors

10 Comments to “TIA: ‘CREEE IS MY LITTLE MIRACLE’”

• Teri January 1, 2013 at 7:20 am

Cree is so cute. He looks like he’s thinking, “Okay. I can do this. Hold arm out. Feed big scary giraffe. No problem.” LOL! I love babies.

• Teena December 30, 2012 at 8:50 pm

OMG – I’m SICK of her EVERY week revealing yet ANOTHER detail about being pregnant over a year ago!!!!!! Who hasn’t had or knows of someone with endometriosis?????? Getting pregnant often resolves it – Thank God she wasn’t diagnosed @15 like me when a pregnancy was NOT an option! 2 surgeries later & 3 kids, and I don’t mention it….MOVE ON & ENJOY YOUR BABY, not the trials before it!

• Teri January 1, 2013 at 7:28 am

It’s okay. You don’t have to read about things that don’t pertain to you or your life. Tia writes about her experiences to help other women who might be going through the same things. And for them, it is a blessing to know that they are not alone in their situation. So, the next time that you see Tia address an issue that you can’t relate to, just don’t read it or comment on it. But at least let her bless those that need to hear what she has to say.
      P.S. I’m glad that you were able to have kids after your diagnosis. Many blessings to you and your kids.

• Nak January 1, 2013 at 10:21 am

I understand. But you have to realize 90% of what she says is to stay relevant. Reality stars have to talk about every single thing going on in their lives to keep people interested.

• Jenene January 1, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Aren’t YOU sharing your experience and opinion about something that happened to you years ago? You seem awfully sensitive about something that happened in your past.
      Tia can talk about her experience all she wants. If you don’t want to know about how celebrities deal with everything from asthma to zits, perhaps you should spend less time on celeb blogs.

• WriterSanti December 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm

what a wonderful thing that happened for her.

• Nene December 28, 2012 at 5:04 pm

God is amazing and do everything for a reason. I’m so happy for her. A lot of women have this problem and don’t even know it. I used to have a lot of problems with my menstruation but things got better for me after I had my kid so my kid is a blessing to me also.

• maliksmama December 28, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I’m glad God blessed her with her baby. Hopefully, God’ll bless them some more.

I actually like her and Tamera’s show. They’re too cute.

• Neonlove December 28, 2012 at 11:15 am

Aww. Wow I didn’t know she was diagnosed with endometriosis. It is a miracle that Cree is here

• djm December 28, 2012 at 10:19 am