ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Heidi and kids go to a land of make believe. See more pictures now!

Heidi and crew enjoy a little make believe [Babyrazzi]

Meet the most spoiled kids(most of them celebs) in the world [Finance.Yahoo.com]

Katt Williams arrested for child endangerment [GG]

Trayvon Martin’s mom want justice in 2013 [Essence]

Faith Evans’ sons team up on new song [BCK]

Denzel Washington and his older kids vacation in Anguilla [TheYbf]

Have you watched the McGhees? Check out this review [BMK]

Viewers plan to boycott Shawty Lo’s new show[S2Smagazine]

Tags : Posted in : links

10 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• Cindy Beal February 19, 2013 at 12:49 am

I LOVE THE MCGEES!!! As soon as I can afford for my carpets to be cleaned I will call them!!!!!!!! I love their show!!!!!!! I love Ro and Mia!!!!!! They are great parents and business owners!!!! Great show!!!!!!! Thsnk you!!!!!!

• J December 31, 2012 at 1:18 am

So Kim Kadashian is pregnant with Kanye’s baby and I guess we should get ready for multiple posts about her

• The Bobster December 30, 2012 at 7:51 pm

She looks like Jane Goodall in the jungle. Why do mental cases have a soft spot for these beasts?

• KekeB December 30, 2012 at 9:30 am

Hmm idk aboout Shawty Lo. But the raw uncensored truth is no matter how degrading or embarassing it may be for black people, people will tune in and that is what it is all about. Which is why Basketball Wives Love and Hip Hop and Bad Girls Club and all these other “reality” shows are still going strong. Even if it’s just out of curiosity or to turn up their noses people will watch.

• Zee December 29, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Just me speculating, but does Heidi got another bun in the oven? Cheeks looks extra rosy, and face is a bit fuller in that pic…

• Jojo December 29, 2012 at 11:11 pm

She looks pregnant again.

• Alyssa Nicole December 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Heidi is just terrible…sneaky and fast lady. Who is shawty low? I love me some Denzel…he has the most normal and educated family in Hollywood.

• Sian December 30, 2012 at 2:48 am

No Denzel just knows how to keep it quiet!

• Misunderstood December 29, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Shawty Lo’s show should be boycotted it’s just terrible!

I pray that Trayvon’s mother and thee other young fellow’s family get justice!

• Neonlove December 29, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I know! When I heard of Shawty Lo’s reality show I was completely flabbergasted and stunned. This is how I know Jesus is coming soon! SMDH!!