TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

Kim Kardashian is pregnant! The reality star and her boyfriend Kanye West are expecting their first child together sometime in 2013.

Musician Kanye revealed the exciting news at his concert in Atlantic City Sunday night. According to sources, West said, “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” before pointing at Kardashian, who was in the crowd.

Khloe, the younger sister of Kim, has since congratulated the couple, saying, “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!

Kim’s older sister Kourtney added, “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement”

Ms. Kardashian is said to be three months along.

Updated: 12/31/12 @ 11:00 am Eastern Time: Kim Kardashian has confirmed the news on her personal website. She writes, “It’s true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo”

Tags : Posted in : ExpectingFeatured

84 Comments to “UPDATED: KIM KARDASHIAN IS PREGNANT: REALITY STAR AND KANYE WEST EXPECTING FIRST CHILD”

• Carolina January 3, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Im confused! If Kris new the wedding was a publicity stunt, why give her a 2 million dollar ring?

It’s really pathetic asking her to give a ring back he willingly gave her. Whats given should stay given.

• Tasha January 4, 2013 at 7:44 am

its amazing how you think everything seen on TV iS Real maybe on some television shows (but not in the Kardashian household everything is an ad a big performance for PRESS and ratings now it is only my personal belief but everything from her Vera Wang dress to the 2,000,000 dollar ring you mentioned was on loan are provided by a gift by the designer

• Suta January 2, 2013 at 5:23 pm

They should do a K name.
    Khari Kori something that usually starts with C. I love that.
    And congrats

• Kc January 2, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I found this on another website.”Unless Kardashian submits to Humphries’ request that she admit their brief marriage was a fraud, then their divorce proceedings will still be ongoing upon the arrival of the Kimye progeny. Amid the divorce proceedings, Humphries is also asking that Kardashian return the 20.5-carat, $2 million Lorraine Schwartz diamond engagement ring he gave her. Naturally, Kardashian is refusing. “

• NeneZ January 5, 2013 at 1:52 am

He should have never married her. What I saw from the show he treated her pretty bad. He need to give her a divorce he just don’t want to see her happy. He is gonna have to pay child support to he is a dummy.

• Jojo January 2, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Ok I just found out why Kris is holdig up the divorce process.Its not because he is madly in love with her or something.But,he just wants her to do two things before the divorce is finalized.And that is to 1.Admit to everyone including her fans that the wedding was fake and a publicity stunt.And 2.Give back the 2 million dollar ring that he gave her,but she won’t.All I know is she better because as long as she is married to him,he will have rights to her and Kanye’s child.Right now he is the legal father.

• tanja January 2, 2013 at 4:46 am

I was kinda always hoping that Kanye never multiplies…I know…not a nice thing to say or even think…I just think he´s a big jerk….on the other hand….I am sure he will be an amazing daddy and so will be his girlfriend…..congrats on the parents to be

• MzArmyWife January 1, 2013 at 9:45 pm

It’s amazing to me how judgemental and mean spirited grown folks can be. SMH! I’m happy for them and wish them the best. Hopefully she and Kris will be able to resolve things soon! I do hope and pray that Khloe will be the next to conceive. She seems like she would be a great mother.

• Shellz January 1, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Seriously is this a joke?? :-) Ooh well congrats to them.

• Sam January 1, 2013 at 1:33 pm

John Edwards was right there was going to be two pregnant Kardashian sisters in the same year, but I thought it would Khloe and Kourt but I guess I was wrong

P.S. I think Reggie will always be the love of Kim life.

• Bri January 1, 2013 at 1:30 am

Bless them and their soon to be baby, I wish them the best.

• Analytical December 31, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I usually don’t comment on here but here’s my 2 cents. The circumstances of her still being married is definitely screwy. They should have waited on the divorce but thats beside the point now. I personally don’t think they got pregnant in response to Reggie & Amber expecting babies. They are all just at that age/point where they are ready to start families. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey announced their engagements and had their babies all within the same time frame. Life goes on and you don’t put what you want on hold because of what someone else is doing. Like I said just my thoughts. Congrats to Kimye. Khlo will have her little one when the time is right.

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Khole will get pregnant when she least expect it.

• carolina December 31, 2012 at 6:00 pm

I always thought Khloe would be the first and only one with a biracial child. God please bless her soon! Kim and Kanye congrats only..i guess lol

• kimberly December 31, 2012 at 4:12 pm

aww am so happy for kim and kanye but at the same time sad for khloe she has been wanting a baby for so long

• Nique December 31, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Congrats to them both! I just hope & pray they have a healthy, beautiful baby! I think theyre great together & they understand each other. Although im happy for Kim, Im kinda sad for Khloe because she’s been trying so much but she will be blessed soon. When God feels she’s truly ready, he will bless her with a beautiful baby too!
    #TheBestGiftIsLife

• Sherley December 31, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Fantasia gets called a home wrecker for having a child with a married man.

Alicia Keys gets called a home wrecker for having a child & marrying a man who had several kids with several different women.

Heidi Klum is called out her name for being with her bodyguard after being separated from her husband.

Kim K gets congratulations & all sorts of blessings for her deed.

The morals of this world is seriously backwards.

• Kimye December 31, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Kim is lucky it is not the bibical days. Because she would be stoned to death! This chick, I’m sorry is a disgrace to all women! She could have at least waited until she was divorced to get pregnant. Her and Kanye are both to very insecure followers. Say what you want about Amber at least she got a ring and getting two weddings out of the deal. Kim is getting a baby while married to someone else. Then, you got idoits on here congratulating evil activity. Yes, a child is a blessing but the action they took to get it here is sinful.

• MUNCHOSGIRL December 31, 2012 at 6:32 pm

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PUT KIM DOWN AND HYPE AMBER, THEY ARE BOTH IN THE SAME BOAT…..NEITHER IS MARRIED TO THEIR BABY’S FATHER, COULD, SHOULDA, WOULDA, NO SIN IS GREAT THAN THE OTHER…..AMBER AND WIZ ISN’T MARRIED, AND KIM AND KANYE AREN’T MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.

• jhazzael January 1, 2013 at 12:36 pm

JUDGE NOT lest ye be judged, condemn not lest ye be condemned, forgive and ye shall be forgiven. Going against this is also a sin… so how many stones you wanna cast?

• theyknow December 31, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I am happy for them but sad for Khloe at the same time. She wants a baby so bad and now another sister is pregnant and she still has yet to get pregnant. I cannot imagine how she feels. Anyway, I hope KIm has a good, healthy pregnancy.

• Valerie December 31, 2012 at 2:53 pm

My thoughts went to Khloe first, I hope she will be able to conceive also, she’s a great Aunt and would be a great Mother. She’s my favorite, she “‘seems” so down to earth and genuine. I can’t judge anything else…Im not perfect!

• Shellz January 1, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Khloe is my favorite as well, she did everything right. Getting married & all ( not saying that kids out of wedlock is bad ) it’s just I remember her on the show saying that she would prefer to be married before she had children. Anyways I hope that she will be blessed with a child soon.

• Joycolee_ December 31, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I’m excited for them, and people who hate Kim K so much should take a look at themselves, because what she’s done others do on the regular and just don’t get caught in the public eye. I think Kanye will be a great dad, cant wait to see that cute baby.

• KIMYEBABY December 31, 2012 at 11:54 am

I don’t understand why people hate on the kardashian family so much, everybody isn’t perfect. I’m very sure that their baby will be filled with LOTS of love from the Kardashian family, and I feel so bad for Khloé :(

• Marshae December 31, 2012 at 11:48 am

Isn’t it Ironic how most married couples, Beyonce and Jay z, Mariah and Nick, Khloe and Lamar, etc. Have trouble with fertility and have such a hard time having a baby, but unwed couples such as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Amber rose and wiz khalifa, kim and kanye have such an easy time getting pregnant.

O.a.n Congratulations to them, despite what everyone says about them, they do seem to love each other. I see Beyonce and Jay z being the godparents.

• T December 31, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I’m not sure where exactly I saw it, but I think it was said that Amber had a miscarriage as well.

• Marshae December 31, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Oh yeah i forgot that was posted on here before, well we can trade them two in for jessica simpson and her fiancee

• kimberly January 1, 2013 at 2:26 am

she had a miscarriage before she got pregnant with the baby she is getting ready to she is still pregnant so you can keep them on your list lol and you can add kourtney and scott to your list

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I agree. But God do everything for a reason. I was once told that people like Kim only happiness in life might be this baby because she can not keep a man. Some people like Kim only happiness in life is their kids.

• kaylnn December 31, 2012 at 10:47 am

All babies are beautiful but sometimes the circumstances surrounding how they come into existence are just foul. Being legally married to one man and getting pregnant by another is just so not nice. In my opinion It is no different than her getting pregnant by a married man because she is with someone she shouldnt even be with. That said I wish all babies good health and happiness.

At least Kourtney finally gets to be an aunt. I too was hoping it would be Khloe but maybe she will be next.

• KekeB December 31, 2012 at 10:32 am

I like Kim and I like Kim and Kanye together. I’m happy for them and wish them all the best. They seem really happy with each other to me.

• lala December 31, 2012 at 10:54 am

I feel the exact same way. I am sooo happy for them. I know they both have or have had their problems in life but they seem genuinely happy together. Nothing wrong with a little bit more love in this world.

• Nonya December 31, 2012 at 10:25 am

Kanye is going to be a Daddy. Wow!

• universitychick December 31, 2012 at 10:20 am

This child will be plastered ALL OVER the place, on all the magazines etc. no blacked out shots from Kimberly lol

• Corlette January 1, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I agree with you totally that’s one baby that will not be covered with blankets :-)

• niaboo87 December 31, 2012 at 9:41 am

Ima be the mean one and say that I wish this was Khole instead of Kim getting pregnant ! But it is what is congratz to them both regardless of the negativity that surrounds them.

• Neonlove December 31, 2012 at 9:34 am

Congrats to Kim! I’m still not sure of the Kimye relationship…something about Kanye is REALLY off. And Kim has been off as we all know. I pray that baby is okay.

I wish Khloe could get a baby as well. She’s actually married, and she has to watch her sisters get pregnant by their baby daddies. It must be tough, but she is being a good sport about it.

• Maria December 31, 2012 at 8:48 am

And those of you talking about the fact that she’s still married to Kris please don’t forget that hiedi klum was pregnant with another mans baby when she met Seal so hiedi got a pass right? Oh ok

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 8:33 am

Kanye is still on Amber Rose. He sees how happy she is expecting her little one so he knocked up Kim (a married woman!) Why hasn’t she got divorced yet,, what’s the hold up!? This pregnancy & kid is gonna be so over exposed, like i expect there to be a post everyday until the day she gives birth, much like there was w/ Bey’s pregnancy…The only Kardashian i was looking forward on BCK is Khole!

• universitychick December 31, 2012 at 10:23 am

YAAAAS Trisha, they are each others second options. Kanye was in love with Amber and Kim was in love with Reggie. They both got dumped respectively and ended up together.

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 10:33 am

From what Amber said, Kim & Kanye were sneaking behind her & Reggie’s back hooking up. So their relationship goes way back when they both were in relationships lol. But i do think Kanye loved Amber, & Kim loved Reggie. But temptation got to them & they created KimYe lol

• universitychick December 31, 2012 at 11:57 am

Right they been sneakin’ but I think they are each other’s 20 not 80. Like in theory they should be perfect but I don’t trust it for the long haul………

• Izaiah's Mommy December 31, 2012 at 1:33 pm

The hold up is kris humphries doesn’t want to sign the divorce papers. So i guess she didnt want 2 wait on him !

• EVELINA RAE December 31, 2012 at 8:30 am

I actually like Kim. I hope she has a wonderful pregnancy. I think this will be a beautiful baby.

I feel for Khloe, though, ’cause I know her and Lamar have been trying even before Mason was born, so although she is so excited I know there must be a slight bit of pain.

Congratulations to the Kardashian-West Familia!

• Maria December 31, 2012 at 8:25 am

Most of you are so hateful wow just wow why all the animosity especially from BLACK people you guys need to grow up and stop being hateful towards an unborn child and it’s parent as in Kim

• my2cents December 31, 2012 at 7:56 am

Well Congratulations Mrs Humphries!!!!

• SarahWil December 31, 2012 at 8:21 am

If she is still married to Kris when the baby is born does Kris’s name have to go on the birth certificate or is Kris legally responsible for the child?

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 8:35 am

Kanye is the father, whether shes still married to Kris or not. His name will go on the birth certificate. He will raise his child :/

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 12:12 pm

NVM i just read that in some states if a woman is married & has a baby by someone else, he can’t sign the birth certificate. & the husband has rights to the kid that’s not his :/ this is just weird. Kim needs to meet w/ Kris to get the divorce settled, they got 6 months to get it together

• EVELINA RAE December 31, 2012 at 12:25 pm

REALLY??? WTH???

• Kaori Lian. January 1, 2013 at 5:01 am

“They GOT SIX MONTHS…to get it together!” looool, kris humphries is being a little mean tho’, he should just let her go and just divorce. he was so rude to kim anyway, he should be the one suffering for his jerk attitude…and i hope they don’t think bcuz they have a baby that that will speed up the divorce, and hurry up their wedding.
            GEMINI & LIBRA. <33 tho…they seem good together,

• luna86 January 1, 2013 at 4:24 pm

well i know tht in islamic law if a married woman got pregnant with another man the baby will have the husband last name nd he has a right to parent him, unless he doesnt want to

• J.D. December 31, 2012 at 8:59 am

I was thinking about the same thing. I think that different states have different rules. I vaguely remember a case where a man was forced to pay child support for a child that wasn’t his because he was the legal father because he was technically still married to the baby’s mother. Either way, Kim needs to hurry up and get her divorce finalized.

• Valerie December 31, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Kim and Kanye don’t need ANYTHING from Kris!!! What they “both” need to do is make this go away…QUICK!!! “IF” Kris wont sign this should be motivation, because “if” it is him who’s holding this up he is being vendictive, and wasting his time, because clearly Kim has moved on!! I did say “if”!!!

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I was wondering the samething. I know some states in the south does this. If you married they don’t care who you say the dad is your husband have to sign the birth certificate. Some states have it to where if your not married you have to give the baby your last name.

• BlackPlum December 31, 2012 at 7:36 am

18 years, 18 years and on the 18th year……….
    Now I ain’t saying she a gold di**er, but she ain’t messing with no broke…….
    This is your song KimYe hahaha!

• TJ December 31, 2012 at 7:43 am

For real

• mel2 December 31, 2012 at 9:21 am

She was suppose to buy you shorty TYCO with your money
      She went to the doctor got lypo with your money
      She walking around looking like Michael with your money
      Should of got that insured got GEICO for your money

Kanye you wrote your story in this song…

• Amen December 31, 2012 at 8:54 pm

When she was married she debated going off her birth control. Now separated and pending divorce she is pregnant. I’m not saying the birth control did not work but…. Never the less the baby will be gorgeous.

• justwannabereal December 31, 2012 at 7:34 am

This is so crazy to me! Kim is still legally married and I truly feel Kanye just wants to be like Jay-Z so bad he will do anything. The make noise for my “Baby Mama” SMH However, I agree they both are mad that their ex’s have moved on and have little ones of the way so they want to keep up. Both Kim and Kanye need attention so bad and they will do anything to get it. SMH

• SarahWil December 31, 2012 at 7:42 am

I was just about to post, ‘Isn’t she still married to someone else?’

I agree with you totally about the baby mama quote. Not ‘my heart’ nor ‘my angel’ no. Instead, ‘shout out to my baby mama!’ Smh

• PlainMean December 31, 2012 at 7:05 am

Lol. Sherley’s dream come true! I can’t believe it, but I’m sure an entertaining tv show will come from this – “Kanye and Kim Plus One” or some crap I’ll be watching! Lol.

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 9:48 am

lmao you know Kris Jenner already had it in the works as soon as Kim peed on the stick lol

• Sherley December 31, 2012 at 12:47 pm

PlainMean! How are you? How’s baby Amaya ;)?

I came out of hiding just to say NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Going back to hiding now. When school has resume, I will return. I cannot tolerate BCK when the kiddies are out of school, they run wild on here.

• Trisha (the original one) December 31, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Hiiiii Sherley, i’ve been wondering where you been! lol

• Misunderstood December 31, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Hey PlainMean, how’s the baby? I’m sure she’s beautiful! Sherley give a sister some warning I’ve been worried about u! Hey Trisha!

• Sherley December 31, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Hi Trisha & Misunderstood, missed you guys..Oxford, Writer, Seriously, Iridescent Me, Evelina Rae, PlainMean & a few others as well. My apologies for not warning you guys, but we went on vacation to the Bahamas & when we returned, I saw the many immature, ignorant postings on BCK & decided to continue my break from here until school returns in session. I had another birthday & guess my patience & tolerance threshold for nonsense isn’t what it use to be.

I shall return around Jan 2, I believe that is the return to school day. Have a safe & blessed New Year everyone! <3

• Sherley December 31, 2012 at 12:52 pm

First Amber gets pregnant, then Reggie & now Kim & Kanye. Amazing, in love or not, not one of them is battling to be the first one in a great marriage. This immature issue will continue for a long time to come.

Pls BCK, pls do not bombard us with pictures of Kim on this site. This is my only escape from them, Rhianna & Chris & all the other people who need to make finding Jesus & common sense one of their goals this year.

• NeneZ January 5, 2013 at 2:03 am

I agree.

• Lady December 31, 2012 at 6:50 am

Classy! Less than a year after starting to officially date someone & while she’s still legally married. Guess since she couldn’t get her fairy tale she had to get knocked up….she is getting old ya know. Poor kid.

• lyza December 31, 2012 at 4:40 am

Or they might actually care for one another. They’ve been knowing each other for years! The timing was never right.

Publicity stunt or not…a baby is a blessing. Kanye seems less crazy/ angry since they got together . I think she’s done a lot to help him heal from losing his mom. And he’s helped her understand she doesn’t have to be so camera thirsty.

• universitychick December 31, 2012 at 10:21 am

“And he’s helped her understand she doesn’t have to be so camera thirsty.”

When was this?…………….

• TJ December 31, 2012 at 3:10 am

Kanye you done messed up for sure. I cannot believe you let her get you man!

• lola B December 31, 2012 at 3:05 am

Can I be real with you all! I never ever thought Kanye would get Kim pregnant… I thought they were together for a publicity stunt to make past lovers jealous…and I guess when they found out their past lovers moved on with their lives by having babies they decided to get pregnant… I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and I hope their in love because this doesnt seem like a loving situation this seems like a “How do I become relavant still” option…. Kim wanted to have a baby by a certain time because she felt a little left out… you have one sister with children and another sisters who is married… and she felt like all she had was failed relationships, a tape, and a reality show… I wanted Khloe to have a baby first shes the youngest but she seems like shes in love with her hubby the other two sisters look like they do drastic things because “Its the thing to do now because everyone is doing it” But her mother doesnt treat her as a daughter… her mother loves her the most because she bring in the dough… Kim wanted a child to love her unconditionally…. but she wanted to make her family happy by getting pregnant also

• Britt January 3, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Some of ya’ll give Amer Rose and and Reggie Bush too much credit. Kim doesn’t give a damn abour Amber Rose and her pregnancy. Kim loves attention, she is more famous than Amber, has more money than Amber and her pregnancy news got mor eattention than Amber. Trust Kim is happy, Amber isn’t no saint either both she and Kim are cut from the same cloth, but unlike Amber Kim is a superstar hate or love her! Congrats Kim and Kanye!

• Sian December 31, 2012 at 3:00 am

Yuck!

• T December 31, 2012 at 2:57 am

Congrats! I think Kanye will make a great dad.

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 2:36 am

I mean khloe.

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 2:34 am

Congrats. God will bless Khole with a baby now.

• LetTheRecordShow December 31, 2012 at 2:27 am

Seeing this reminds me of how every time she was present in photos ppl always spoke of her invading the only place they could be away from her, since there was no reason for her to be there. Now there’s no stopping her! Lol!

• Nene December 31, 2012 at 2:33 am

I agree.

• AC December 31, 2012 at 2:06 am

This is ummm……i don’t know…

• BrownSugar December 31, 2012 at 2:02 am

She’s 3 mons. not weeks…Anyway, since their ex (Amber Rose & Reggie Bush) have babies on the way, I guess they decided to jump on the baby train together. This is gonna be an interesting upcoming year.