TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

UPDATED: DEM BABIES RING IN NEW YEAR ONSTAGE WITH MOM [VIDEO]

What better way to celebrate the new year than onstage with mom and dad? Monroe and Moroccan got the ultimate pleasure of welcoming 2013 in front of thousands of Australian concert attendees with mom, Mariah Carey, and dad, Nick Cannon, by their side. The twins, nicknamed by Mariah and Nick as “dem babies,” looked stunning as they took the stage during the first show of mom’s week-long tour in the World of Wonder.

Monroe represented all of the little divas in her silver sequenced dress, while Moroccan held it down for the guys in his black jacket with white pants. Moroccan greeted concert attendees as mom held the mic steady for him.

Mariah is in the middle of recording her 14th studio album. She and Nick often dote on their 1-year-old twins.

33 Comments to “UPDATED: DEM BABIES RING IN NEW YEAR ONSTAGE WITH MOM [VIDEO]”

• Jmells January 7, 2013 at 9:50 am

Too cute! Roc was mad he was like I was trying to come out a long time ago so I’m not saying nothing lol. What people don’t understand is that Mariah is old school and back in the day you got dressed up to so everything. It’s not about her treating them like accessories that’s her style. You can even tell by the way Monroe is put together, she always has on lace socks and little girl dress shoes and her hair is always combed with a bow. That’s not something you see now a days. I personally love it. They’ll always be age appropriate and Lil mama’s hair will always be combed.

• JBL January 11, 2013 at 4:10 pm

My mom always dressed us up for the holiday’s and dinner! LOL

• EVELINA RAE January 3, 2013 at 10:57 am

Precious! Monroe had all the personality this time, haha.

I love their outfits, just gorgeous!

• MrsNolan January 3, 2013 at 9:28 am

Roc and Roe are adorable.

• carmella January 2, 2013 at 11:02 pm

adore and admire both Mariah and Nick cannon.love that she dresses her kids appropriately.that is a habit that they will be able to carry through their life, is all about investing in one’s appearance and self.that should be done whether or not they are celebrity kids.the first thing a person has to judge you on is your appearance. furthermore,i absolutely think the twins are the sweetest faces ever.

• sillyme January 2, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Monroe is just too cute in her little glasses.

• Carolina January 2, 2013 at 5:42 pm

After seeing this video, i fell in love with MC all over again lol. I love that they are so proud of dem babies and the way they are dressed.

Hello these are Mariah Carey’s babies!!!! It would be weird if she didn’t dress them like this with all the millions she’s got!

I feel like people have always something to say. Celebrities can do no good. Why is that?!

• universitychick January 2, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Wow Monroe has a deep voice, I wasn’t expecting that lol Roc didn’t want to talk. Was Mariah drunk? lol

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Mariah is far from drunk. She’s just happy and in awe of her family. She’s drunk off of that potion called Unconditional Love.

• Valerie January 2, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Thanks for the viedo, to cute! I beleive they were dressed because it was new Years, and whats wrong with dressing them nice, I love it. I have seen them dressed like regular little toddlers, just the other day their was a picture and Roc had on “chucks ” and shorts. Far to many parents dress their children worst! Im just saying..lol

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 10:44 pm

You’re welcome. I love it too! I think they dress as little boys and little girls should dress. I love seeing Roc in his button down shirts and Roe in her dresses.

• universitychick January 3, 2013 at 9:44 am

Whatever you say lol Mariah is notorious……

• Suta January 2, 2013 at 5:15 pm

AWWW they look adorable!!!
    Roc trying to be shy lol

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I thought you all might like this. Here’s Roc and Roe on stage. So cute!!

My fault for the two posts. I didn’t think the first one went through.

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 4:32 pm

It starts at 1:50. :)

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 4:41 pm

YAY BCK Admin! You posted the video I found! =D

• Trisha (the original one) January 2, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Awwwwwww I loved the video! Monroe sounds so cute!!!

• Sherley January 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm

So cute. I like this couple & family, even Mariah’s diva over the top self.

• theyknow January 2, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I love dem babies!!

• Nak January 2, 2013 at 11:34 am

I wish Mariah would just relax. Like, why does she have to dress them up like this all the time? I get for church, but every time we see them they are overdressed. It just feels like she thinks of them more as accessories than people.

She makes it so hard to like her, even though her closest friends say she’s really nice and considerate.

And Nick… it’s either he’s dressed like a 90′s gangster rapper or decked out in a suit. They both need to see a stylist.

• Neonlove January 2, 2013 at 11:45 am

People can dress their children the way they want to. Mariah grew up poor, so naturally she would want her kids to have the best things. And Nick dresses like a gangster rapper? Really? lol

• Nak January 2, 2013 at 11:53 am

LOL. Why do people always respond w/ that “That can do what they like, it’s their kids”

OF COURSE I KNOW THAT. LOLOLOL. Did I say it was illegal for her to dress her kids that way? I stated how I FELT about it. Do I have to preface every statement with “this is my opinion and my opinion only”? Like, if she wants to dress them like porcelain dolls, that’s her prerogative, but do I have to like it?

• Trisha (the original one) January 2, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I personally love when people are dressed their best. You never know who you may come in contact with lol. Like Adrienne Bosh say “Team Over Dressed!” Nothing wrong w/ the kids wardrobe. It’s New Years, & are at an event w/ their parents. They should be dressed over the top in their best threads

• KekeB January 2, 2013 at 2:32 pm

It was New Years tho!!! Me and mine were dressed to the nines. And I know its your opinion but just because they’re always nicely dressed doesn’t mean she treats them as accessories, to me it would mean they are treasured and loved. IDK I’m just saying.

• Suta January 2, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I agree with you.
        And I don’t they’re always dressed up.

• universitychick January 2, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I totally get what you mean :D Mariah has always been extra so what do you expect? lol

• universitychick January 2, 2013 at 11:11 am

Roc lookin’ like Egypt in that first pic lol and no video? Boooooooooo

• Cedro January 2, 2013 at 10:58 am

Is Mariah grooming the twins for a life is show business?

• Rhyy January 2, 2013 at 12:25 pm

I doubt it…I think she is just showing off her pride and joys, if I remember nick said he would prefer them not to go into the entertainment business,so i don’t think she is grooming them for the business :)

• Get Your Vote On! Obama 2012 January 2, 2013 at 10:47 am

Adorable.

• Trisha (the original one) January 2, 2013 at 10:40 am

The family looks good!

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 10:26 am

Awwwh!! They look too cute! Like Mother, Like Daughter. Like Father, Like Son. Happy New Year Everyone!! :)

• Iridescent Me. January 2, 2013 at 10:25 am