ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

PHOTOS: THE RAYMOND BOYS CONTINUE VACATION FUN

Usher Raymond V,5, and Naviyd Raymond,4, celebrated their mom’s birthday in Anguilla this week.  Celebrity stylist Tameka Foster-Raymond enjoyed her birthday on January 1st with her youngest sons by her side.

Last weekend, the boys hung out with their superstar dad, Usher Raymond, in Cancun.  ” They are about this beach life,” Tameka wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.  See more pictures of the duo below!

Photos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Stylists

21 Comments to “PHOTOS: THE RAYMOND BOYS CONTINUE VACATION FUN”

• Thailand Phuket Accommodations August 8, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way
    too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

• Paris Low-cost Hotels - France very best vacation June 26, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

• WriterSanti January 8, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Cute and nice pix

• theyknow January 7, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Those little boys are always having fun!! I love it!!

• JaDaChaCha January 6, 2013 at 2:42 pm

All of her boys are so handsome. She’s a very devoted mom.

• Just Passing Through January 6, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Tameka Raymond’s Judgement is totally questionable, and people still wonder why Usher wanted custody of his children. Those kids should not be on a boat without life vest!

• Mrs. B January 7, 2013 at 11:54 am

Usher doesn’t want to pay her child support!!!!!!!!!!! That’s why!!!! She is a great mom!!! Leave her ALONE!!!

• Putance January 7, 2013 at 11:55 am

I agree with Just Passing Through. Life vests are to prevent injuries especially death.

• KekeB January 6, 2013 at 10:42 am

Ok they didnt have life jackets on (which they should’ve)… BUT they also didn’t die. nothing happened they’re all fine and dandy. Lets move on.

• Lady Z January 5, 2013 at 3:20 pm

I’m sure she had a lifeguard on the boat with her!!! In case anything happens and it is a very short ride…. Can you all just give the lady a BREAK!!!!! PLEASE!! She has been through enough!!!

• TT January 4, 2013 at 8:42 pm

If you’ve ever been to resorts in Anguilla the boat ride is more of a photo op and not a true excursion. Ironically Kile had on a life jacket. Anyway, she is getting really good at photographing those handsome babies! Btw, she has more pics of Ryan on Instagram than any other child!

• Oxford January 5, 2013 at 3:11 am

The ride from Blowing Point, Anguilla to Marigot, St. Martin can get pretty rough this time of year; and the channel is deep; the boys should have been wearing life vests. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Writer January 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Come on, no life jackets, really? Even if she hadn’t lost a child, she should still have life jackets on her babies. Shoot, im 21 and you best believe im not going in anything bigger than a pool without having a life jacket on.

Oan: They do look like they are having a blast. Its fun to be able to get out onto a beach, when its cold where you live. I would really love to be on a beach right now, instead of in the house under covers.

• Natalie January 4, 2013 at 6:24 pm

after loosing a child in a tragic water accident,why in gods nane would you have your sons on a boat with no life jackets???? why

• Charmaine January 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Nice Pics! I wonder why I never see her with her other son with ryan glover?

• Mrs. B January 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm

There you go making Tameka wrong for something….if you look at her twitter page you will see many pics of him. Also, Ryan is about 14 yrs old and not exactly going to be under mom like the babies are. He also has his Dad’s family he spends half the time with.

• Writer January 4, 2013 at 6:44 pm

@Charmaine, I would have to agree with Mrs. B. I go on her twitter sometimes and she has just as many pics with her other son as she have with the little ones. Like Mrs. B said he is a little older and he might not want to be around mom all the time or he could be with his dad. The oldest son is the son that she rarely has pics with, but of course he’s out doing his own thing.

• LaTanya January 4, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I really hate seeing little kids on boats without life jackets on! They looked like they were having fun though.

• Baller January 4, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Me too. Not only kids but adults to. Anything can happen at least u have a life jacket on until help arrives. Still looked like fun

• Baller January 4, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Good to c Tameka with her son’ smiling.

• Jernero January 8, 2013 at 2:16 am

Same thing I said. It’s good to see her happy with her. I’m looking past the negatives and acknowledging the positives.