ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GROWING UP FAST: OMIKAYE PHIFER

Omikaye Phifer is growing up right before our eyes! The teenager (b. 1999) is the son of actors Malinda Williams and Mekhi Phifer.

Williams was once married to actor Mekhi Phifer and the two share son Omikaye. Mekhi also has another son named Mekhi Thira Phifer Jr.

See more pictures of Omikaye below!

Tags : Posted in : Growing Fast

9 Comments to “GROWING UP FAST: OMIKAYE PHIFER”

• PrettyP January 16, 2013 at 10:43 am

No wonder their relationship seemed so real to me on Soul Food LOL I never knew they had a son

• Ateya January 10, 2013 at 10:29 am

He has his daddys smile indeed. She said in a interview that Omikaye means “the same way that water surrounds the earth.”

Beautiful♥

• EVELINA RAE January 9, 2013 at 9:02 am

Omikaye looks so cute in that picture with his parents, awe!

What does Omikaye mean?

• Iridescent Me. January 9, 2013 at 9:43 am

Melinda is my friend on FB and she follows me on Twitter. I should ask her. Lol. I think his name is beautiful though. I like it.

• Ateya January 10, 2013 at 10:29 am

She said in an interview Omikaye means “the same way that water surrounds the earth.”

• Misunderstood January 8, 2013 at 5:27 pm

He’s a handsome fella! I didn’t realize he was that old! I agree thought he was a girl at first and I still love me some Mekhi Lawd Lawd Lawd Lawd um!

• Red Parada January 8, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Melinda Michelle is ….#My Girl!

• Iridescent Me. January 8, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I thought that was a girl in the top photo of the first photo. He was pretty enough to be a girl. Lol. He’s handsome though and a beautiful mixture of both Melinda and Mekhi.

• theyknow January 8, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I forgot they had a kids together. He is a cutie!!

I have always had a huge crush on Mekhi ond Omar Epps!!