SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

BRAVE IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL

Brave and dad Angelo Pullen make a fashion statement together while completing the tasks of the day. Brave sports a grey hat with sweater and jeans as dad matches his daughter with a black and white scarf.

Brave’s mom, Cree Summer, has been tuning into the ‘Babies’ documentary with her daughter, as the actress is expecting her second child with Angelo. Cree recently talked about the documentary experience with Twitter fans saying, “My Little on and I are watching the Documentary “Babies” it is a true delight and makes us excited to welcome Our new baby.”

Cree and Angelo have been married a few years, and excitedly anticipate the arrival of their bundle of joy expected to make his or her debut later this year.

Check out the “Babies” official trailer here!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

12 Comments to “BRAVE IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL”

• Nene March 7, 2013 at 12:59 pm

He is handsome.

• PrettyP January 16, 2013 at 10:16 am

HE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!

• joyia January 11, 2013 at 9:42 am

She is so cute and adorable at first glance I thought that was Q-Tip as well.

• EVELINA RAE January 11, 2013 at 9:17 am

I love the last photo.

I really like her outfit…that sweater, toms and hat are very stylish. She looks like a boy in it, but she’s still cute!

Angelo is just sexy! I love his style…his scarf and hat are fabulous!

• Bubbles January 10, 2013 at 3:01 pm

What a sweet looking child! Heartwarming. Precious. :-)

• universitychick January 10, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Daddy is fine.

• Celeste January 10, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Dad looks like Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest.

• Oxford January 10, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Brave is a beautiful child, she always looks like she has so much to say but hasn’t quite figured out the talking portion of it :-)

She’s lucky to be getting a baby sister. hopefully since they are close in age they will also be good friends. I’m a bit envious.

Please don’t thumbs down me for wanting a sister. Every time I mention anything about a sister someone thumbs down me. I can’t help wanting a sister, seven brothers plus an uncle my parents adopted is just too much (I wouldn’t trade them for anything, I just want a sister, but my dad has said that the baby shop is closed and got the big “V” :-) ).

• Beeno January 10, 2013 at 2:57 pm

@Oxford…….great line about Brave’s inability to express herself…..as of yet. And I also agree that she is a beautiful child.

• MomofE January 10, 2013 at 11:59 am

I just LUV her chubby cheeks!!

• Iridescent Me. January 10, 2013 at 11:34 am

Love Brave! I know I say it every time I see her, but I do. :D She’s full of personality and those cheeks! Lol. They dress her so unique too.

• MrsNolan January 10, 2013 at 11:11 am