KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

FANTASIA BARRINO’S BEDTIME BUDDY

Dallas Xavier Barrino is ready for bedtime with mom Fantasia Barrino. The singer and actress recently shared a picture of her bouncing little one before sleepy time tweeting, “Bedtime!! Then Mommy is back to work.”

Miss Barrino is proud to be a mom of two children- Dallas,1, and Zion,11,- telling social media fans. “When all else fails I Have These Two.” The singer recently celebrated her son’s birthday at Monkey Joe’s fun center in North Carolina where Dallas’ father along with other family members and friends were in attendance. Fantasia rang in her son’s first birthday with lots of games and a Mickey Mouse cake.

Barrino has been on the move career-wise with the release of a catchy single, “Lose To Win,” and preparation for her fourth studio album, The Side Effects of You, to be released in March. When asked about the flavor of her newest project the singer said, “I’ve always wanted to do something different. They always say R&B and I love R&B, but for me, at the level I’m at right now, I kept saying I want to do something like Rock-Soul. When you say Rock-Soul you think of Tina Turner. You think of James Brown. I just wanted so bad to always do something like that and I thank the record company, RCA, for allowing me to do that on this album.”

Although she has a single out and new album in the works, Fantasia’s number one goal is to be a mother to her son and daughter. “At the end of the day, gotta be mom,” said the singer.

Photos: Instagram

8 Comments to “FANTASIA BARRINO’S BEDTIME BUDDY”

• KekeB January 17, 2013 at 10:17 am

Her kids are too cute! and i love the names Dallas and Zion

• Sherley January 16, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Dallas is so cute. Fantasia has two cute children..such a blessing to have children. Hope she’s a great mom to them.

• megan January 16, 2013 at 3:30 pm

i love me some tasia i am loving new song lose to win tasia is one of the greatest vocalist of the generation she deserves more credit. her kids are gorgeous both kids look like thier dads. tasia looks just like her mom twins. i agree her kids could do modeling they are some beauties

• tiffany January 16, 2013 at 3:28 pm

dallas is a cutie indeed one of the most cutest celebrities babies he is going to be a heartbreaker. zion is a lil lady now she is gorgeous girl she could do some modeling looks just like her dad brandel and dallas looks like his dad. tasia is a pretty chick she is her moms twin mrs diane look just alike

• guyanesechic January 16, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Dallas is soooo cute. i love his eyes.

• EVELINA RAE January 16, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Dallas, I’m so obsessed with that name, it a little dear!

• joyia January 16, 2013 at 11:20 am

Both of the kids are so georeous I’m just so glad Fantasia was able to overcome what she was going through.

• cmass333 January 16, 2013 at 10:33 am

Cute. Zion looks just like her grandmother