ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GABRIEL AND NAHLA MAKE A RUN FOR IT

Gabriel and Nahla go on a run as the model picks up his daughter from school in Los Angeles. Gabby holds his daughter’s hand as the two stroll away from Nahla’s institution of learning. It’s all smiles for Nahla as she walks by her father’s side. Gabriel also looks like the ever pleasant one, clutching shopping bags in one hand while holding on to his daughter’s embrace in the other.

Nahla’s mom, Halle Berry, is gearing up for the release of her new work, The Call. Set in Los Angeles, The Call explores the life a serial killer through the eyes of a 911 dispatcher who hears him torture and murder several people while on the path to killing a girl that he kidnapped from a parking lot. Berry portrays the 911 dispatcher and has several encounters with the killer before confronting him face to face at the climax of the film.

The Call is set to be released on March 15, 2013. Nahla is Gabriel and Halle’s only child together.

26 Comments to “GABRIEL AND NAHLA MAKE A RUN FOR IT”

• amway review November 3, 2013 at 3:25 am

It truly is correct time for you to generate a couple of blueprints for the future and it’s time to be at liberty. We have read through this publish of course, if I really could I desire to counsel you a few appealing issues or suggestions. You may can compose pursuing articles with this content. I would like to find out far more concerns close to that!

• NickyAngel January 18, 2013 at 3:05 am

I’m glad that they are getting some daddy and me time. Nahla probably has Gabe wrapped around her little pinky :-)

• Sherley January 17, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I think Gabriel is the funner, sillier parent & that is why Nahla seems to always be smiling when with him. She’s a well loved, adored child by both parents..she’s truly blessed.

• Toya January 17, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I agree with BEENO. I’ve seen Nahla (With Her Beautiful Self) frowning, smiling and a couple very touching photos with both Halle & Gabe. it seems depending on the article/story the media is pushing… they use the photos they think will tell that story best if that makes sense. Nahla is so very pretty!!

• Beeno January 17, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Thanks TOYA. :-D

• MomofE January 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Aww look at the twins!! LOL

• Oleg January 28, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Very true. I wish people would THINK first and Halle has no exsuce. She had her baby in her 40s and then with this man. She had some implication that he would be somewhere near where he is now. Even if she wins the battle, Nahla still looses: an abusive father, a mom that has a different man everyother month, and feuding parents. She came from a wedlock situation that is no different than most ghetto children other than the fact they have money and fame. Smdh at Halle!!

• Dee January 17, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Nahla is always smiling with her daddy. Shame on Halle for wanting to take her all the way to Paris, France.

• Neonlove January 17, 2013 at 2:54 pm

:D Nahla is a happy little in general, no matter who she’s with. I always used to get more excited being picked up by my dad, b/c he didn’t pick me up as often as my mom did. Plus he picked me up earlier and gave me Mcdonalds. Aww..the memories. Anyway to the present…Nahla is adorable with her fam

• MommyRN January 17, 2013 at 1:35 pm

I swear it seems like yesterday this little girl was born! Cute pics

• Sierra January 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Really, you guys, this little girl looks happy, and loved by bonus parent, daddy, and mommy. She appears to be loved much by all that play and important role in her life!!!

• EVELINA RAE January 17, 2013 at 12:32 pm

FINALLY!!! BCK you’re late with the pictures of Nahla and Daddy…there has been so many others.

Nahla and Gabriel look so happy and sweet together.

• PlainMean January 17, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I just haven’t been able to look at him the same since he took that butt whooping! I use to love this man… Smh! Well, at least Nahla looks happy.

• Sherley January 17, 2013 at 6:18 pm

LOL PlainMean, but he cleaned up nice. He got into a fight with a boxer. I think he held his own, Olivier didn’t walk away unscathed. In fact, I see Gabriel like you use to see him. Something about a man willing to get a beat down for his child is so sexy to me…;)

• PlainMean January 17, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Lol! He had to get beat for you to find him attractive? A man has to go through too much to get your attention Sherley! Lol.

• Sherley January 17, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Lol! He was always cute. The beat down made him sexy.

• universitychick January 17, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Daddy lookin’ good :D

• Donavan January 17, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Yeah I agree, everytime I see her with her Dad she looks so happy!

Cute pic of them two.

• Cat January 17, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I disagree, I can post several links where she is frowning with her dad.I notoice she seem happier with Halle and Olivier. Remember the beach photos with Oliver…too cute. Hopefully they are all getting along better.

• blackbeauty January 17, 2013 at 11:50 am

Has anyone noticed that Nahla always seems happier when she is with her dad?

• EVELINA RAE January 17, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Based on the photos I’ve seen it seems like Nahla smiles a lot more with her Daddy, but I couldn’t say she’s “happier” when she’s with him.

• Beeno January 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm

It all depends on which photo’s are published. The smiling ones, or the non-smiling ones. I’m sure there’s an equal amount of both. Not to mention the frowning photos.

Nahla loves BOTH of her parents, and BOTH parents LOVE Nahla! And Even Olivier show genuine love and affection for her, and she definately shows genuine love and affection for him. Yound children are unable to fake their emotions. God bless them ALL.

• truly amazing January 17, 2013 at 10:50 am

I saw the preview of Halle’s new movie…It looks really good with a lot of action going on. I’m not a big fan of Halle , but it’s still nice to see her back in the movie scene.

• PlainMean January 17, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Lol she had to come back to afford that child support!

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2013 at 9:27 am

LMAO you know you’re wrong for that one.

• Connie1 January 20, 2013 at 8:06 pm

IM SURE NAHLA IS HAPPY WITH BOTH PARENTS. ITS SAD THAT SOME OF YOU ARE TRYING TO PIN HALLE AND GABE AGAINST EACH OTHER. THEY ALREADY HAVE ISSUES TOGETHER, BUT THEY BOTH SEEM LIKE GREAT PARENTS.