KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

KIYAN IS A LONDON LAD

Kiyan Anthony sat courtside as he watched his dad, New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony, play against the Detroit Pistons during their regulation NBA basketball game at the O2 Arena in London, England January 17, 2013. Mom Lala Anthony also watched intently as her husband led the New York Knicks to a 102-87 victory.

Kiyan and his entire family will be featured on Season 3 of La La’s Full Court Life on VH1.

Photos: REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

10 Comments to “KIYAN IS A LONDON LAD”

• Misunderstood January 19, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Bck where’s ur caption sign for Kiyan’s expression! He’s such a cutie! LaLa looks like if it wasn’t for people realizing we’re having problems, I definitely wouldn’t be here.

• EVELINA RAE January 19, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Kiyan is gorgeous in his orange Ralph Lauren sweater, too fresh!

• Yilpinji January 18, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Is is because Mama Guru is drama free that noone responds to the column? I’ve been lurking here for a couple of years and noticed that only 1 or 2 persons ever comments on the Mama Guru topics. No hate, just my observation.

• Sherley January 18, 2013 at 11:26 pm

I read all mama guru’s articles. I comment on the ones that interest me or I have experience in. My son wasn’t colic and I don’t know anyone who had/has a colic child.

• Oxford January 20, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I too read all of Mama Guru column and I find them to be interesting and I comment when it’s feasible and can speak intelligently about the subject matter.

Mama Guru is geared to a specific genre which I think is mother’s and maybe a lot of BCK readers are not mothers so they do not respond. There are time I would like to respond but I don’t think the readers would appreciate my comments when I’m not a mum and not even old enough to vote. I did comment on this weeks column and got a couple of responses because the subject matter was something I was familiar with.

In all I wish more people would comment on Mama Guru’s and get a good discussion going that could last a few days and give some of BCK readers information that maybe they didn’t even know they needed but were happy to get.

Maybe if BCK kept the Mama Guru column on the first page more people would respond. I enjoy the column and I also wish BCK would in addition to their regular line up showcase European and Caribbean Black celebrities.

No offense intended to anyone reading but a few BCK readers who enjoy thumbs downing other BCK readers comments could use some enlightenment about other Black celebrities not just the ones who are reality television stars famous for a moment or famous for having babies with famous men or women.

JMO, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

• universitychick January 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Lala didnt want to be there lol

• Sherley January 18, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Kiyan & Lala had matching expressions. Love Kiyan’s smile, melts my heart.

• Neonlove January 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Hehe Kiyan is yawning, it must be a long game. Dang Lala smile…nevermind. I pray the Anthony’s marriage works out.

• thalia January 18, 2013 at 4:08 pm

so cute Kiyan Lala don’t look so mean

• MrsNolan January 18, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Kiyan is a handsome little boy.