MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

MARIAH CAREY IS ‘SO IN LOVE’ WITH MONROE AND MOROCCAN

Mariah Carey relaxes with her favorite twins as Monroe and Moroccan take in mom’s embrace. Monroe looks away from the camera as Moroccan allows the lens to catch his gaze.

Mariah recently told In Touch that her husband, Nick Cannon, was her inspiration for becoming a mother. I never thought I’d experience motherhood. My career was my life,” said the singer. “[But] when you find the right person, you [want to] go through it.”

Now, with two adorable twins with unique personalities and a loving husband by her side, Mariah doesn’t believe that life can get much better. “I’m so in love. Every moment is incredible,” says the artist.

Monroe and Moroccan will celebrate their second birthdays on April 30, 2013. Mariah and Nick wed over four years ago on the same date.

16 Comments to “MARIAH CAREY IS ‘SO IN LOVE’ WITH MONROE AND MOROCCAN”

• universitychick January 18, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Dem babies :D

• khrish January 19, 2013 at 11:50 am

I’m in love with “dem babies” too. Precious

• PlainMean January 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm

My daughter was born on my anniversary as well! Pretty neat!

• Oxford January 18, 2013 at 5:08 pm

@PlainMean, I think that’s pretty special. Now your hubby has no excuse, he can never forget your anniversary. I hope you got two gifts; one for the anniversary and a “push present” for the birth.

• PlainMean January 18, 2013 at 10:46 pm

• Oxford January 19, 2013 at 12:24 am

A thumbs down for giving @PlainMean a compliment? Some folk need to get a life or at least be adult (or grown) enough to tell you WHY they had a problem with a comment.

Wondering if some frumpy in a housecoat is thumbing down folks cause SHE didn’t get a PUSH present HAHA :-) :-)

• Sherley January 18, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Awww PlainMean, that’s wonderful! :)

• Neonlove January 18, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Dem babies are to cutest. Is anyone else pissed at the disrespect Mariah is getting on AI? She should have been the only female judge there, seriously

• miyahrimom12 January 18, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Wow thats amazing and the fact that dem babies birthday and Mariah and Nick anniversary is on the same day is even more beautiful. The love they have is wonderful and I hope that I will expereince even close to that someday soon. :.)

• joyia January 18, 2013 at 1:21 pm

It’s amazing how kids can bring such joy to ourlives and change our prespectives on life. I know people who don’t desire to have kids and of coarse that is there right. I have always wanted kids and just couldn’t see myself without having them. My son is almost 16, and I would like to have more but my biological clock is ticking. But with that said I have been really thinking about adopting in the near future. I’m still gonna give myself a couple a years. I’ve never been married but who know’s maybe Mr. Right will come, lol, maybe. I’m glad that she was able to experience the joy’s of mother hood. It’s truly a whole different ball game.

• Misunderstood January 18, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Yeah they’ve changed Mariah for the better. All she and Nick does is gloat about their beautiful babies!

• Sherley January 18, 2013 at 12:52 pm

She’s truly enjoying motherhood. I love it. Monroe & Moraccan are blessed. :)

• theyknow January 18, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Wow boy does time fly!!

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2013 at 11:37 am

I love their matching blue and red pajamas.

Little children LOVE iphones!

• ChildrenAreABlessing January 18, 2013 at 10:49 am

I’ve never seen her look happier she smiles all the time now.

• Latrice Smith January 18, 2013 at 10:36 am