KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

CAPTION THIS KID!

Subject: Malia Obama, right, and Sasha Obama capture pictures from the presidential box during the Inaugural Parade, Monday, Jan. 21, 2013, in Washington, D.C. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and this one says a lot. Caption These Kids!  Your caption may just be featured in BCK’s bi-weekly “Funnies Segment”.

Note: Anyone is welcomed to leave comments, but remember that any vile comment about a child will be removed.

Photos:AP

Tags : , Posted in : Caption This

16 Comments to “CAPTION THIS KID!”

• Ms. J February 19, 2013 at 12:07 am

Girl look what he texted me…mmm he need to stop

• keekee February 2, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Too cute

• misty January 22, 2013 at 2:24 pm

sasha has the same ipod touch cover as me. i have the blue elephant one as well. they are good because they are rubbery. im super clumsy and drop them all the time.

• EVELINA RAE January 22, 2013 at 11:04 am

Sasha Friend: “You bored at the parade”
    Sasha: “yyyep”
    Malia: (hmmm…he textin” skills are comin’ along)

• Valarie January 22, 2013 at 8:57 am

Reminds me of my girls who are about the same ages… it’s the quiet closeness of knowing there’s only one other person who can share and understand what you are going through. They make me proud. It also says a a lot about this family to see how normal they can be with so much going on around them. God Bless them.

• Feel free January 22, 2013 at 3:49 am

Malia: (whisper) if you mention anything about me texting during daddy’s speech this embrace is going to be tighter

Sasha: back to the frog

• Blackbeauty January 22, 2013 at 1:49 am

2 beautiful, intelligent, young ladies with class.

• Sherley January 21, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Malia: you see that?
    Sasha: yea..I’m not impressed.

• truly amazing January 21, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Hmm…I sure wish I had a phone like my big sissy. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to play with this green froggy !!!!.

• Fo_Mo_Yearz January 21, 2013 at 7:49 pm

LOL! Did Malia fill in her brows and added a highlight? Too cute. Love these girls.

• Connie1 January 21, 2013 at 7:43 pm

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT FIRST FAMILY EVER!

• Izaiah's Mommy January 21, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Sasha : Hmmm lets see wats going on twitter.
    Malia : Yeah lets see. Because if someone say something crazy its going down lol.
    But I do want 2 know what they were thinking.

• Celia January 21, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Malia’s hand over Sasha’s shoulder :) I wish my sister and I were this close.

• leea January 21, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Malia: Just a little while longer sasha
    Sasha: Hmmmm I can’t handle much more of this sis

• MelB January 21, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I’m waiting for Fake news or some conservative media to put caption the some of the moves the elder Obama girl made during the parade, should be interesting read…BTW can we say NO the the gum Mr. president…smh!

• mel2 January 21, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Cute photo. I am sure it’s been along day for the Obama girls with all the festivities and they have to get up and go to school tomorrow. Anyhow still watching the parade and looking forward to see what they will be wearing at the inaugural ball tonight.