SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE BOSH FAMILY ENJOY THREE KINGS DAY PARADE

The Bosh family were one of several clans spotlighted by the residents of Little Havana at the annual Three Kings Day Parade on June 20, 2013. Chris Bosh along with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James served as grand marshals for the parade that honored the three wise men who sought out baby Jesus during the Biblical age. Adrienne and baby Jackson,8 months, accompanied Chris on the float that sported large head shots of all three of the Miami ‘Heat’ players on its front.

Every year the Latin American community of Florida and other parts of the nation come together to celebrate Three Kings Day with lots of fun for the whole family. This year Rebecca Sosa, Chairwoman of the Miami Dade Commission, and Colombian singer Carlos Vives joined in the festivities of Little Havana.

The Boshes took several pictures with fans and fellow celebrities while at the event. Baby Jackson is Adrienne and Chris’ first child together. Chris has two kids in all.

Photos: Miami Heat/ Instagram

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

12 Comments to “THE BOSH FAMILY ENJOY THREE KINGS DAY PARADE”

• Sherley January 22, 2013 at 9:31 pm

I wonder is cutie Jackson is walking yet.

• Jasmyn January 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Babies start walking at 8 months? My daughter didn’t start to walk until after her 1st birthday but then again, my baby girl was born 4 months early so maybe that’s why she started so late.

• Neonlove January 22, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Celebrating Jesus, that’s what I am talking about Heat! Baby Bosh is so cute, the perfect blend of both parents

• Trisha (the original one) January 22, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I love this family!!! The little ones are so cute!

• PlainMean January 22, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Baby Jackson is just too stinkin’ cute! So is Trinity. They both favor their dad but in different ways.

• Shannon January 22, 2013 at 11:40 am

Very cute family. And I agree, every picture I’ve seen of Adrienne and Trinity…that little girl always seems to latch onto her with a huge smile on her face. She seems like a great stepmother and they seem like a very happy family!!!

• Juice January 22, 2013 at 11:20 am

Cute babies- there is just something about Trinity that tugs at my heart-strings; Jackson is just one heck of a handsome dude. lovely family.

• EVELINA RAE January 22, 2013 at 11:02 am

I love the picture of Trinity, Chris and Jackson, too cute.

I’m glad she got to be their.

• Nessa January 22, 2013 at 10:40 am

Such a cute family! People can say what they want about Adrienne, but I think she’s a nice lady who honestly loves Trinity. Trinity always seems totally comfortable and happy with her, and a kid that young would not be able to fake that.

• MUNCHOSGIRL January 22, 2013 at 11:21 am

I TOTALLY AGREE…SHE IS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH ADRIENNE. NOTICING AS WELL TRINITY AND JACKSON FAVOR…LOVE THE FAMILY TIME, AND THE FACT THAT HE IS SPENDING MORE TIME WITH TRINITY.

• MrsNolan January 22, 2013 at 9:43 am

The Bosh kids are too cute.

• Jasmyn January 22, 2013 at 9:16 am

Trinity holding onto Adrienne leg is too cute. Baby Jackson is hansome as always.